Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

853066810.jpg?1400194663

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If anyone is surprised by that, please report to your nearest HNS hospital for a brain insertion.

BTW, love the juxtaposition of the last "headline" and the ad below it. No stunner, and certainly never a semi.

Edited by Happy Buddie

No

I actually think UoF are being quite clever, asking for the guarantees, getting proper QC`s (not the P & B kind) to check them over, saying thanks very much, that is the assets protected, now if you exit the building we will get on to buying ST`s.

No.8 said;

That's it. It has to be regime change and now we see with this how close we are to winning our club back

post-35393-0-41872800-1400232695_thumb.j

post-35393-0-22625700-1400233108.jpg

Edited by GreenockRover

Is he buying the Club or magic fcuking beans?! :blink:

If King spends under £10M to get the club by the time we are in SPL the share price increase means he would have made his money back.

You should really take this place less seriously.

I can imagine supporting your embarrassment of a team is also taking its toll.

Yeah, i don't take this place seriously. You should heed your own advice you sad boy.

No.8 said;

That's it. It has to be regime change and now we see with this how close we are to winning our club back

attachicon.gifooops.jpg

attachicon.gifsuck that!.jpg

We've been sold nothing. We still wont be buying season tickets and it is Regime change or nothing as far as i am concerned. I have had a season ticket from 1981 till last season but they wont get anything from me without major changes at the very top. Not an easy decision to make but one i feel i have to stick with for the long term future of the club.

I may go to the odd away game if i can still get tickets which shouldn't be that difficult but i cant see me being at Ibrox too often in the coming season.

I am disappointed that King/Gough have not made at least a token offer to buy out the current board and their business partners.

No they won't because Dave will not pay the asking price. Laxey are known investors and renowned for asset stripping. Dave has shown no interest in dealing or ponying up any cash ... all there's been so far is hot air.

He doesn't need to buy out Laxey anyways, they'll scarper when someone else lets him in. They couldn't asset strip if King was in, BPH/Margarita sell up, King forces Laxey out or they run.

You wish they were a bigger deal than they are. This isn't a film.

If King spends under £10M to get the club by the time we are in SPL the share price increase means he would have made his money back.

It would probably cost way under that price for the club...an offer of 4 or 5 million for over all control could have been made this week. Disappointed it wasn't made tbh

Wow, you truly are a fine example of your species. :o

Things are changing. The BBC and STV studios are but a stones throw from Ibrox. Apartments/houses are been built in previously unfashionable areas because people are been priced out of the more fashionable ones. It's only a matter of time (and I'm not talking decades) before Ibrox will be viewed as prime real-estate. ;)

Would you care?

It would probably cost way under that price for the club...an offer of 4 or 5 million for over all control could have been made this week. Disappointed it wasn't made tbh

Yup.

Now...... WHY do you think that is hmmmm?