Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're right.

You wondered why you should care.

Are you such an unpleasant individual for real, or is it a wee act you're putting on for our entertainment?

His convictions should have an impact on his right to own Rangers and on your capacity to embrace such a thing. That it apparently doesn't is not my problem, but may become yours.

And I'm not part of any gang, you silly little er... wankshaft.

Who do you think you are?

You don't know me what so ever, don't make out you do. Do you speak to people in person like this?

It would probably cost way under that price for the club...an offer of 4 or 5 million for over all control could have been made this week. Disappointed it wasn't made tbh

Yeah i reckon around £6M. I believe the offer is being done behind closed doors. Of course just my opinion, King's been positively quiet.

He doesn't need to buy out Laxey anyways, they'll scarper when someone else lets him in. They couldn't asset strip if King was in, BPH/Margarita sell up, King forces Laxey out or they run.

You wish they were a bigger deal than they are. This isn't a film.

:1eye

Laxey's track record is that they tend to 'scarper' after they have stripped all the available flesh off the carcass of whatever 'investment' they are involved with

Someone tell me how Kings past effects the future of Rangers, try to keep it in the realms of logic and reality.

His well documented "Spend Spend Spend to challenge Celtic" mantra for one.

He is damaged goods as far as serious "Investors" are concerned. The clubs days of using deliberately ambiguous and fanciful financial forcasts to elicit large sums of money from banks and institutions are over. The product on offer doesn't match the price tag.

As for his "reputation"...... :lol:

His avatar keeps reminding us of our next manager, struggling to think of much else, but as far as diddies go he is pretty harmless, quite likeable, just don't mention Albion Rovers.

suppose it has been nice of them to train McCall up for us and give him a great deal of experience. but we all know motherwell are our proddy cousins in Lanarkshire anyway ;)

I did enjoy the fact that Wallace not guaranteeing anything to the fans is another 'record exclusive'.

Surely it was just common sense, it was being spoken on this thread days ago.

The reporting in Scotland in order to sell some newspapers is absolutely honking.

Why not did a little deeper, investigate all things like king/blue pitch etc etc.

I dare say a proper expose on the characters all vying for power at ibrox would shift more units than utter guesswork or obvious statements.

Edited by thehoss