Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We've been sold nothing. We still wont be buying season tickets and it is Regime change or nothing as far as i am concerned. I have had a season ticket from 1981 till last season but they wont get anything from me without major changes at the very top. Not an easy decision to make but one i feel i have to stick with for the long term future of the club.

I may go to the odd away game if i can still get tickets which shouldn't be that difficult but i cant see me being at Ibrox too often in the coming season.

I am disappointed that King/Gough have not made at least a token offer to buy out the current board and their business partners.

I smell one of those... what you call it?.........

Ah... yes.. ''Heat of the moment'' type thingy. You know, like ''If those gangster Easdales gain control, I won't be back''

It would probably cost way under that price for the club...an offer of 4 or 5 million for over all control could have been made this week. Disappointed it wasn't made tbh

Therefor there must be more to it. Glib & shameless has already - rather arrogantly IMO - proclaimed that ''losing 30m would have no notable impact on my lifestyle''. What's the hold-up?

I did enjoy the fact that Wallace not guaranteeing anything to the fans is another 'record exclusive'.

Surely it was just common sense, it was being spoken on this thread days ago.

The reporting in Scotland in order to sell some newspapers is absolutely honking.

Why not did a little deeper, investigate all things like king/blue pitch etc etc.

I dare say a proper expose on the characters all vying for power at ibrox would shift more units than utter guesswork or obvious statements.

MSM at it's most self-serving really. It's all about copy that SELLS issues rather than analysis or investigation. They have "dined" at the OF table for so long that they know nothing else, it is truly pathetic.

So, what's your take on what the current owners are looking for then? Institutions like Laxey are looking to make profit, so how do you think they intend to realise this profit?

I don't know, but I suspect they saw their relatively small investments as a worthwhile gamble, based on Chas Green's promises, and a belief that things could only ever get better.

Now that Rangers have proved that belief wrong, what options do they have? Sell out for a pittance, or hold on in the hope that something will turn up?

I smell one of those... what you call it?.........

Ah... yes.. ''Heat of the moment'' type thingy. You know, like ''If those gangster Easdales gain control, I won't be back''

Not at all. I was renewing right up until the 120 day review...All pish and wind and heard it all before from Green and Whyte. Not a penny from me. Not an easy decision to make but not one single penny.

I have the money here and actually tried to buy a Value Gold ticket for the Etihad with it but they were sold out. I will not be a season ticket holder at Ibrox until there is a dramatic change in the boardroom. I may go to the odd away game though but i ll decide that when i need to

Just f**k off you tedious wankshaft.

Read the last few pages, i've been speaking about what this thread is here for. Putting across points and my theories. Tedious shite patter to get greenies like yours is what brings this thread down.

If my views, posts are really that shit then reply to them and destroy them point by point, if they're that poor they shouldn't be hard to argue against now otherwise f**k off to a different thread where you can feel good about yourself posting shite patter.

^^^^

Who do you think you are?

You don't know me what so ever, don't make out you do. Do you speak to people in person like this?

:lol::lol:

Edited by Apache Don

:1eye

Laxey's track record is that they tend to 'scarper' after they have stripped all the available flesh off the carcass of whatever 'investment' they are involved with

Yes, the key word being available. It won't be an option for them which is why it's best to leave now with what they have made.

My my. You're quite the abrasive character aren't you?

Look at it from my angle mate. I posted an opinion, i think about two people have engaged with me and discussed my thoughts. The rest have just slagged my posts without even showing them up, just tedious "Clearly an idiot" type posts.

I behave on here as i do in real life, if someone wants to discuss things then i will, if someone rudely just mocks me then i'm not likely to react in a positive manner.

My opinions may be silly but it doesn't say much when people ignore the content and resort to boring, tedious bear baiting.

Yes, the key word being available. It won't be an option for them which is why it's best to leave now with what they have made.

Dear Colin Kingsnorth,

I do accounts so I fuckin' know what I'm talking about, got that wankshaft ? You've had your fun, you've made some dosh but now it's time to f**k off. Got that, wankshaft ?

Yours,

Maxsta.

That should do the trick Max.