Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have you f**k. Why don't you answer the questions then?

I'll ask you another few and we'll see if you can answer these.

1. What is the combined shareholding (in %) of BPH and Margarita?

2. If DK buys this for £6m, how much does this value Rangers at?

3. Do you still think you have done more background work?

Considering i've been following Rangers since birth i'd find it extremely pathetic if you had done more background work

:lol:

I'm at work and don't have all the answers to hand or off the top of my head and i'd be here all day if i was to respond to every question.

Where are you going with this?

1. I think it's roughly 30%

2. Value would increase if he acquired the 30% anyway, it's what i think they'd sell at. Not directly how much they're worth. Don't really get your question tbh.

Who abused him on this forum?

any football fan who changes their team in my eyes is a cretin, hence why I said I would have more respect for even the most bitterest Celtic fans before tits like him.

Not worth worrying about. He has decided to change teams and is now the bestest Hearts fan in the Universe. :rolleyes:

You better get used to this feeling, your new team tonight were virtually all 1st team picks, while we put out a genuine U20 team in the true spirit of the competition, things will be tough for Hearts next year, I wonder what team you will jump ship to next.

While the last two probably don't fall into the category of 'abuse' there was still animosity shown towards him.

This and it is pathetic.

Supporting a team is not something to chop and change just when the going gets tough, sure choosing to withdraw direct support for a while is fine but to change teams entirely, we certainly do not need fans like that.

Considering i've been following Rangers since birth i'd find it extremely pathetic if you had done more background work

I'm at work and don't have all the answers to hand or off the top of my head and i'd be here all day if i was to respond to every question.

2. Value would increase if he acquired the 30% anyway, it's what i think they'd sell at. Not directly how much they're worth. Don't really get your question tbh.

ffs

pc or phone posts ?

OK come back to me when you have the actual answers :rolleyes:

The fact that you have been "following Rangers since birth" has no bearing on you knowledge of RIFC. As the above answers clearly demonstrates.

Just because I am a nice guy ^_^ , I will save you the trouble.....

BPH 6.14%

Margarita Funds Holding Trust 3.99%

So you would suggest 10.13% has a value of £6m. Now I am no accountant but I would reckon that this makes RIFC Ltd worth £59,230,000

In terms of share price, this would equate to 90.9p per share.

Edited by strichener

Think I have a picture somewhere where I have a Rangers type baby-grow thing on, can share if you wish.

I'm sure you look grand. However wearing a baby grow that represents your club and actually supporting or following a club are two different things if we are being literal.

For those first few years it's all poo and sleep!

While the last two probably don't fall into the category of 'abuse' there was still animosity shown towards him.

So absolutely no abuse whatsoever then...Thanks for that :rolleyes:

Yes it was complete comedy, highly recommended, I did not get involved, quite happy to sit back and laugh to be fair, just a pity the thread got chopped.

I think it's merley been "hidden". I'm still hopeful it'll make an appearance in gold at some point.