Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's what he does, he just can't help himself.

You'll notice he just left it at that. You're absolutely spot on. He has done it on numerous occasions and just moves on to something else. I actually used to read his posts but now i read very few tending to just skip over them. He just cant hide his deep rooted bigoted hatred for all things Rangers. It must be awful going around carrying such hatred so i pity him more than anything else

You'll notice he just left it at that. You're absolutely spot on. He has done it on numerous occasions and just moves on to something else. I actually used to read his posts but now i read very few tending to just skip over them. He just cant hide his deep rooted bigoted hatred for all things Rangers. It must be awful going around carrying such hatred so i pity him more than anything else

As soon as he's see's the - my team Rangers, thats it - he's off on another uncontrollable rant.

There's plenty of people who don't like a fitba team, there's plenty of people who enjoy a wind up but Norman takes it to a whole new level.

Even Beetroot doesn't come close to matching his animosity towards Rangers.

OK, then - are you going to deny that you said you would turn your back on the club if the Kraydales became involved, before rolling over and continuing to support rangers after they got their feet under the table?

I "left it at that" because I didn't want to get into one of your "racism's fine if it's on another forum" or "just because I shake hands with terrorists in their pubs doesn't mean I sympathise with them" self-justifying rants.

You, on the other hand, sniff a wee "victory" and decide to join Vicky in a bit of wagon-circling. So, well done, you racist terrorist-sympathiser.

Yeah i'll admit not as clued up on that. How much is owed?

Every penny "the club" has spent to date...

Re your point King, sorry if already covered.

"If" King bought BP/Margarita's shares for £6M, he wouldn't have any control over the club as they don't have a huge percentage .

Not a penny of the £6M would go to the club. Not a penny of the £6M would go to the holding company.

Do you see where this is going?

OK, then - are you going to deny that you said you would turn your back on the club if the Kraydales became involved, before rolling over and continuing to support rangers after they got their feet under the table?

I "left it at that" because I didn't want to get into one of your "racism's fine if it's on another forum" or "just because I shake hands with terrorists in their pubs doesn't mean I sympathise with them" self-justifying rants.

You, on the other hand, sniff a wee "victory" and decide to join Vicky in a bit of wagon-circling. So, well done, you racist terrorist-sympathiser.

He's clearly had too much to drink as usual.

I wouldn't read too much into anything he says. :lol:

As soon as he's see's the - my team Rangers, thats it - he's off on another uncontrollable rant.

There's plenty of people who don't like a fitba team, there's plenty of people who enjoy a wind up but Norman takes it to a whole new level.

Even Beetroot doesn't come close to matching his animosity towards Rangers.

More than just a football team, though, aren't they, bennrt? Like their ex-business partners, no decent person would miss them, and those outside Scotland might see our Society as a wee bit more advanced than they do now.

Ohhh f**k i think i have upset the resident bigot. :rolleyes:

More than just a football team, though, aren't they, bennrt? Like their ex-business partners, no decent person would miss them, and those outside Scotland might see our Society as a wee bit more advanced than they do now.

Oh ffs, do you ever turn it off.....

Ohhh f**k i think i have upset the resident bigot. :rolleyes:

Upset yourself, have you?

After all, if we are to believe the nonsense that rangers don't attract such, we'll just have to rely on the evidence before us, i.e. the one poster who boasted of a relationship with a known loyalist scumbag and probable murderer, won't we?

and those outside Scotland might see our Society as a wee bit more advanced than they do now.

Nonsense. Wherever i go people ask about Rangers and talk of them in glowing terms. Only last week the Rangers manager was a guest of Manchester City and was interviewed on the stage outside The Etihad.

Of course the good people of Sheffield certainly had a great time when we visited at the start of the season and Rangers fans have been told they are welcome anytime at Hillsborough.

In fact it is only in certain parts of Scotland and certain areas of Ireland where there is this hatred of all things Rangers. Hmmmm i wonder what the reasons behind that are?