Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He mentioned "film", it's a joke at his expense ... dear god talk about straw clutching.

But seeing as you brought it up .. those that will buy his book or watch the film will do so .... causing untold seethe amongst the horde.

"Blockbusters" next on the list ... ?

Den, read this and take it in, personally i couldn't give a flying about McGillivan, i know all about his bigotry and lying, however to accuse another poster of pushing propoganda while you continually do it for McGillivan on a regular basis on this forum is somewhat hypocritical from you, in my opinion of course. No seethe, no anger, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

DUE to the high last-minute demand over the past few days, the Rangers Ticket Centre opening hours have been extended over the weekend.

The Ticket Centre will open from 10am4pm on Saturday and Sunday in order for the Club to continue to accept season ticket renewals.

^^^ from official site . high last minute demand :D

Some hilarious stuff on here today:

Maxsta, the wankshafts' wankshaft embarks on a comedy tour de force of worthless bleating during tea breaks between bouts of "doing" accountancy.

Meanwhile, given Rangers' current distress, No8 tells us of his plans to perhaps watch more of an English club close to his heart. Who is it, you say? Grimsby perhaps? Exeter?

No, it happens to be the one that's won two of the last three league titles and is in fact the richest on the planet. This is a guy in his forties - magnificent.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

You mean every time some lowlife starts making false accusations towards me? You start telling lies about me, and I'll tell the truth about you. Seems fair to me.

Now go and find the words of mine which damn me as a bigot - by anyone other than those who have "my team: deid" on their profile, I mean. You may be quite some time.

You asked me to find it before..i did...i am not going to do it again. You said due to being a roman Catholic you hated rangers. Unbelievable you deny this

Hey I'm WKR Lite.

What's going on here?

I forgot about you... Tbh you were undeserving of the title. Your knobheadness doesn't even come close to these two.You must try harder

Some hilarious stuff on here today:

Maxsta, the wankshafts' wankshaft embarks on a comedy tour de force of worthless bleating during tea breaks between bouts of "doing" accountancy.

Meanwhile, given Rangers' current distress, No8 tells us of his plans to perhaps watch more of an English club close to his heart. Who is it, you say? Grimsby perhaps? Exeter?

No, it happens to be the one that's won two of the last three league titles and is in fact the richest on the planet. This is a guy in his forties - magnificent.

Why pay hundreds of pounds to travel hundreds of miles to watch a shit team i have affiliation with? That would be bonkers...i could go to St Mirren park for that.

eta...where did i say i would watch more of them? I already do watch them.and go and watch every Rangers game. Not every game kicks off at 3pm on a Saturday.

Edited by No8.

Do you, aye ? 8)

I'd suggest that the closest you'll ever come to accountancy is singing 'Penny Arcade' in the bath.

That "do you, aye?" response really winds me up. Smacks of everything I hate about weegie-country.

The proof that he invested the 20 Million is right their in the accounts, all of which are available on-line, there was also a stock exchange announcement which detailed his investment and a shareholding shown in every set of accounts.

There is not a single audit-able scrap of evidence that he ever received a penny of that money back, despite all the accounts being available online. There was a much misunderstood piece from a South African source which was picked up on because it had the word income, but in effect this was an attempt by King to class the purchase of Rangers share as income for tax purposes, he did not receive any income, if he did it would be be either in Rangers or MIH accounts.

It's Friday and I can't really be bothered being too precise but...

I can remember seeing that his company - not him personally - had put £20M (X) into old Rangers.

I can remember someone showing that he had taken bonuses/withdrawals/salary (Y) (delete as appropriate) from the company.

Whether Y was anywhere close to X, I can't remember.

As I said, it's Friday, I'm pissed already and I can't be bothered putting together a coherent search.

Ahhh but he didn't just walk away. He has chosen to support a club in direct opposition with Rangers.

Now could you see yourself walking away from St Mirren and supporting another club just because your wife / girlfriend supported the other club? If St Mirren hadn't been bailed out by the council and Tesco doing some shady deal would you have started supporting Partick Thistle if you met a Thistle fan in Kilty Kilty?

No an entirely accurate version of events surrounding our somewhat fortuitous ground switch, but I take your point.

Imo, the shit that has been going on at rangers over the last few years goes far above and beyond what any fitbaw fan should have to suffer when following their team. And that's before we get started on some of the more traditional activities that come with following the old firm. If I was a bear think I would have been have been tempted to walk a long time ago tbh.

I have discussed this openly with Tedi at Rangers games..A friend and i are CONSIDERING buying season tickets for Rangers AND. Man City. Top games at the Etihad can cost as much as 60 for a ticket..a value gold season ticket costs 300. Obviously we won't make all the games but we have friends there who would sell our City tickets fir the games we cannot make We will not be out of pocket and woukd still be Rangers supporters who also just happen to enjoy the occasional trip south when the fancy takes us...benefit of being self employed.

Daso has actually stopped supporting Rangers and has decided to support a team in direct opposition to them.

Hopefully this clears it up for you

Nothing wrong with that, mate. I support Celtic and every team Rangers play against. :P

You asked me to find it before..i did...i am not going to do it again. You said due to being a roman Catholic you hated rangers. Unbelievable you deny this

Well, if you did it once ( :rolleyes:) you can do it again. It took me a matter of seconds to check up your NI capers this afternoon.

But I'll help you out - I said that, having been raised and educated in the RC system, the behaviour of Protestant Bigots was certainly a factor in my upbringing. With age and experience, I found that I despised (note choice of word) all forms of discrimination. So, not what you accuse me of saying, then.

You'd be, what's the expression, again? Lying your lying arse off.

I think it would have been done through his company Nevis, it would be quite normal for this company to pay him, but then this has nothing to do with his Investment into Rangers of course.

Tedi, genuine q as I cannae mind or haven't seen.

In what form did Kings £20M investment take? Ie how did he give them the cash?

Couldn't be in shares, as that isn't investment in the club, unless it was in a Murray refloat, and even then that is not 'losing £20M in the club".

That's an addict on the roullete machine in the bookies.