Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And people accuse me of being pedantic at times, i have nothing on you.

If i'd any greenies left, i'd give you one for a post i'd have been proud to call my own.

Pedantic? I disagree.

Understanding that he didn't actually lose anything he didn't already know he was likely to may well be critical to sussing out what his game is.

Sorry for steering the thread off topic, won't happen again, get back to yer handbags and that.

Brogues, white terry towel socks, black leather tie and pork pie hat obligatory?

Yup Welcome tae the House Hoose of Fun: Aw c***s of our age love ska! I love Madness. Have a good night, 8.

Edited by The_Kincardine

And of course Bennetts favourite...Bed and Breakfast man.. :thumsup2

Sorry Bennett but i thought it would be better coming from one of us ;)

Edited by No8.

Are they dead again yet?

It's like it's been dispatched and you are just waiting on it arriving in the post.

I will enjoy the mock shock from the media when it happens.

Remember when HMRC said they wouldn't do a CVA and then the media acted all shocked at this revelation? It will be like that.

I called the bigot a bigot as once again we get the old 'You're a terrorist sympathiser' ... 'You are a racist'...He throws these accusations around whenever he is rattled. As others have suggested he really should take time out and calm down. I honestly tried to find the post we are discussing but had to stop..Reading through the pages of hate filled bile from him was disturbing. Nobody..I repeat nobody should have that much hatred inside them. It is simply not healthy.

For the record WKR...the post does exist. I have reposted it before and MT and i think it was Aberdeenbud did try and defend the indefensible. I am truly sorry that you have such a deep rooted hatred of what is no more than a football club and tbh i believe you are borderline unstable. I don't want to be the one that pushes you over the edge.

Aye, would class him as a bigot of the worst kind. He has a predilection for the use of the stereotype and its application to one particular set of fans. Why the worst kind of bigot..................because he is in denial that he has a problem.

"I have always hated the arrogance and bigotry associated with both of the Sisters, but accepted that some decent people may follow them for the right footballing reasons.

Since the eruption of this shitstorm, I have had to revise this.

There are NO decent rangers fans. No decent human being can condone criminality and injustice on this scale. Anyone with the least shadow of a conscience would have walked away when the scale of their behaviour became public - no longer deniable as a papist conspiracy or tarrier lies. Those that are left? Scum, every one of them."

He is what he attempts to deny.

I am truly sorry that you have such a deep rooted hatred of what is no more than a football club and tbh i believe you are borderline unstable. I don't want to be the one that pushes you over the edge.

Is this bit aimed at me, or WRK? I'm genuinely unsure. I get quoted above it and my username appears shortly before it, but it's not clear who's being addressed.

Please note however that there is nothing remotely borderline about my instability.

Is this bit aimed at me, or WRK? I'm genuinely unsure. I get quoted above it and my username appears shortly before it, but it's not clear who's being addressed.

Please note however that there is nothing remotely borderline about my instability.

Sorry MT...Of course it was not aimed at you. You maybe obsessed and might take yourself a little too seriously at times but you are a million miles away from WKR and the level of bitterness and hatred that oozes out of his every post

(Chart) Success Supporter (from the 80s)!

Yeh but i prefer SLF and i believe they only had one top 20 hit...nobodys hero. I suppose my liking of Madness is just glory hunting.

Sorry MT...Of course it was not aimed at you. You maybe obsessed and might take yourself a little too seriously at times but you are a million miles away from WKR and the level of bitterness and hatred that oozes out of his every post

Shit. I really have surrendered this WKR Lite title haven't I?

To be honest, I feel I've been treated pretty shabbily. Nobody sent me a letter or anything. I just turn up one day to find Mikey Wellfan in my seat.

Well, I hope he treats the office with the respect it deserves. I wish him well in his new post, but he might be best to remember that he's merely a custodian.

Aye, would class him as a bigot of the worst kind. He has a predilection for the use of the stereotype and its application to one particular set of fans. Why the worst kind of bigot..................because he is in denial that he has a problem.

"I have always hated the arrogance and bigotry associated with both of the Sisters, but accepted that some decent people may follow them for the right footballing reasons.

Since the eruption of this shitstorm, I have had to revise this.

There are NO decent rangers fans. No decent human being can condone criminality and injustice on this scale. Anyone with the least shadow of a conscience would have walked away when the scale of their behaviour became public - no longer deniable as a papist conspiracy or tarrier lies. Those that are left? Scum, every one of them."

He is what he attempts to deny.

I'll stand by that - even though you haven't shown the original quote...

To condone the amount of cheating, corruption and lies which led to the death of rangers and the birth of their successor club, and then to carry on as if the theft, cheating and swindling of the creditors never happened is downright disgraceful.

For HT (I think it was), and all the Sleuth - note the first paragraph. Things, IMHO, changed massively in the aftermath of rangers' being caught. No humility, no contrition, no acknowledgment that there should be any blame whatsoever attached to the club. "A big boy (insert preferred scapegoat here) did it and ran away".

Shit. I really have surrendered this WKR Lite title haven't I?

To be honest, I feel I've been treated pretty shabbily. Nobody sent me a letter or anything. I just turn up one day to find Mikey Wellfan in my seat.

Well, I hope he treats the office with the respect it deserves. I wish him well in his new post, but he might be best to remember that he's merely a custodian.

TBH i have been bitterly disappointed in both AB and yourself. Its almost as if you just don't care enough anymore .... You really do need to up your game. ApDon and Mikeywellfan have left you in their wake.

Get it sorted!!!!