Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye so I have not purchased a ST but I have been shafted again....WKR logic right there.

Tedi, you are a rangers fan.

You are not "the rangers fans".

FFS, struggling with punctuation, and now plurality.

pfft. schools again, I reckon.

eta...where did i say i would watch more of them? I already do watch them.and go and watch every Rangers game. Not every game kicks off at 3pm on a Saturday.

I wasn't implying a clash of kick-off times. I was picking up on how you'd been looking at spending the money you'd earmarked for an Ibrox ST, on some sort of ST for Man City instead. You'd also said you couldn't see yourself going to Ibrox much this season.

My conclusions hardly required much of a leap.

William Carson ‏@will_car86rfc1 7h

@AndyKerr1972 staff look dejected & demoralised. I took my boy down on weds night just 2 take a walk round the old lady & it had me in tears

Dhen, you're a bad b*****d - did you just make that up ??? :lol::lol:

Shoorely tae feck not even the staunchest brown brogueist would admit to that ?? :o

You asked me to find it before..i did...i am not going to do it again. You said due to being a roman Catholic you hated rangers. Unbelievable you deny this

I remember that.

Well, if you did it once ( :rolleyes:) you can do it again. It took me a matter of seconds to check up your NI capers this afternoon.

But I'll help you out - I said that, having been raised and educated in the RC system, the behaviour of Protestant Bigots was certainly a factor in my upbringing. With age and experience, I found that I despised (note choice of word) all forms of discrimination. So, not what you accuse me of saying, then.

You'd be, what's the expression, again? Lying your lying arse off.

That is absolutely not what you posted. You claimed due to being raised a roman catholic you hated Rangers. I am sure there are thousands of bigots like yourself who try and excuse your own bigoted views on a football club but how do you explain.my maate who is as big a Rangers fan as i know who is a Roman Catholic? He went to Lourdes high school.

That is absolutely not what you posted. You claimed due to being raised a roman catholic you hated Rangers. I am sure there are thousands of bigots like yourself who try and excuse your own bigoted views on a football club but how do you explain.my maate who is as big a Rangers fan as i know who is a Roman Catholic? He went to Lourdes high school.

Bit of a trek, izzitno' ?

So go and find what I did post. Or stop with the lies and unfounded defamation.

I have no way of explaining who would want to be a "maate" of yours or what team he chooses to support.

From another site :-

One method of paying for season tickets, from their official site:

Cheque – write cheque guarantee card number, expiry date, Rangers number and seat details on reverse and make payable to The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

I guess that nobody told them that the cheque guarantee scheme was done away with three years ago. And it was really meant for personal production of the cheque. And it was typically valid for transactions of up to £50, £100 or £250.

:oops

From another site :-

One method of paying for season tickets, from their official site:

Cheque – write cheque guarantee card number, expiry date, Rangers number and seat details on reverse and make payable to The Rangers Football Club Ltd.

I guess that nobody told them that the cheque guarantee scheme was done away with three years ago. And it was really meant for personal production of the cheque. And it was typically valid for transactions of up to £50, £100 or £250.

:oops

They'd offer a facility to pay in Doubloons, Ducats or livestock if they could.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ETA: Which one's "the rangers football club ltd", again? I get confused sometimes. :rolleyes:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I remember that.

I ve just realised he has his bigoted posts mixed up. I remember you and Tedi having a go at him after he blamed his views being tainted by some ayrshire neds outside his school...a school that to this day still discriminates against non Roman Catholics

I ve just realised he has his bigoted posts mixed up. I remember you and Tedi having a go at him after he blamed his views being tainted by some ayrshire neds outside his school...a school that to this day still discriminates against non Roman Catholics

Take off the bigot-bins for a minute bafore you make a complete cúnt of yourself - if indeed you haven't already reached that point. You lot really don't pay attention, do you? Especially when someone posts that they despise ALL forms of discrimination.

Your lot and their ex-business partners used to share a rung on my personal ladder of disdain - until rangers stole millions from the taxpayer (i.e. us - although I have no way of knowing how legit your business is) and shafted so many creditors.

I'd happily see the back of both arse cheeks, but one is a start.

WRK' s assertion that a Roman Catholic background contributed to a loathing of Rangers doesn't strike me as remotely odd, bigoted or even contentious.

A background over which he had no control made him some sort of figure of hatred for a certain breed of person who saw Rangers as a focus for legitimising that kind of hatred. It would be extraordinary if this didn't leave him ill-disposed to the club.

I for one, know exactly where he's coming from.

So go and find what I did post. Or stop with the lies and unfounded defamation.

I have no way of explaining who would want to be a "maate" of yours or what team he chooses to support.

I have found it for you before...do i really have to trawling through all your posts again?

As for my mate...yep its true...i could have made it all up except Tedi has been at the football with him many times as well. Not sure Tedi even knows what religion he is as funnily enough we have never discussed religion at the football. You should try it if you ever manage along to a game

WRK' s assertion that a Roman Catholic background contributed to a loathing of Rangers doesn't strike me as remotely odd, bigoted or even contentious.

A background over which he had no control made him some sort of figure of hatred for a certain breed of person who saw Rangers as a focus for legitimising that kind of hatred. It would be extraordinary if this didn't leave him ill-disposed to the club.

I for one, know exactly where he's coming from.

Oh, they know that, MT, for all their sniping. What really fucks their heads is that I detest the other lot just as much (or did, until rangers decided to use the Treasury as an overdraft facility, and all the fun, games and frivolity that followed).

They really cannot understand the thinking displayed by you and me and so many others. Probably because they're incredibly stupid, but I'm open to suggestions (although I've always been an Occam's Razor kinda guy).