Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I have found it for you before...do i really have to trawling through all your posts again?

As for my mate...yep its true...i could have made it all up except Tedi has been at the football with him many times as well. Not sure Tedi even knows what religion he is as funnily enough we have never discussed religion at the football. You should try it if you ever manage along to a game

Weeeeellll..... If Tedi will back you up... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you look grand. However wearing a baby grow that represents your club and actually supporting or following a club are two different things if we are being literal.

For those first few years it's all poo and sleep!

As Rangers have found.

1. Scottish football must be in clover if the SPFL can afford to pay £225k per year to BT towards their costs of televising Sevco matches.

11:44 AM - 16 May 2014 · Details

2. @CelticResearch Hi, can you elaborate on this?

@RJMcL Will be elaborating tonight.

Oh, they know that, MT, for all their sniping. What really fucks their heads is that I detest the other lot just as much (or did, until rangers decided to use the Treasury as an overdraft facility, and all the fun, games and frivolity that followed).

They really cannot understand the thinking displayed by you and me and so many others. Probably because they're incredibly stupid, but I'm open to suggestions (although I've always been an Occam's Razor kinda guy).

But i thought you had no memory whatsoever of posting anything like that?

MT remembers well what you posted. Now are you sure you won't to stick with the hating them equally claim?

CelticResearch ‏@CelticResearch 27m

That dear Scottish football fans amounted to another £200k+ subsidy of the Rangers brand which had to be promoted in the "games interests."

CelticResearch ‏@CelticResearch 29m

The SPL then agreed to pay ESPN (then BT) an amount per viewer if there total audience for the season fell short of their modest target.

CelticResearch ‏@CelticResearch 32m

There was even more SPL generosity offered towards making sure that the the Sevco brand was given publicity in the form of viewer subsidy.

CelticResearch ‏@CelticResearch 45m

That was ditched immediately because of info given to the SPL executive. We then went cap in hand to the broadcasters giving away our game.

CelticResearch ‏@CelticResearch 47m

At the time of the Rangers admin, dissatisfaction with TV deals meant the SPL were well down the road of producing their own content

CelticResearch ‏@CelticResearch 54m

In Doncaster's eyes, the Rangers brand had to be saved above all else and giving the broadcasters sweeteners was part of that. There's more.

But i thought you had no memory whatsoever of posting anything like that?

MT remembers well what you posted. Now are you sure you won't to stick with the hating them equally claim?

Anything like what? Are you seriously that stupid?

MT remembers, as do I, that violence inflicted upon myself coloured my opinion of those responsible, and their reasons for their actions. Is that really so hard to understand?

With experience, one learns that the world is full of inadequates who attempt to validate their existence and gain some feeling of self-worth by joining some group - football fans, religious zealots, fans of rock bands, any kind of group which gives a feeling of tribal belonging.

The problem with the Ugly Sisters has always been that standing in these groups is gained by how much an individual can demonstrate their loathing of the "other". A bit like Oasis vs Blur with added sectarianism. Hence, while your business partners' tribe celebrated the IRA and other such " heroes", your lot wrapped yourself in the Union flag and some idea of Protestant supremacy over the Catholic interlopers in Scottish society. The really sad thing is that both clubs have colluded in this shite for years, as hatred is obviously good for business.

Oh, they know that, MT, for all their sniping. What really fucks their heads is that I detest the other lot just as much (or did, until rangers decided to use the Treasury as an overdraft facility, and all the fun, games and frivolity that followed).

They really cannot understand the thinking displayed by you and me and so many others. Probably because they're incredibly stupid, but I'm open to suggestions (although I've always been an Occam's Razor kinda guy).

This is probably the worst post you have ever made and makes me suggest you get psychiatric advice rather seek catharsis through The Big Thread.

The blokes who post on here are neither your nemeses nor your counsellors. We are simply ordinary blokes who post on a message board.

For you to use the thread to work through your psychiatric history is growing old. Take a break, eh?

The fact that this discussion is taking place and it once again involves this Killie fan does not surprise me in the slightest

Somewhat unfair Ted.

The discussion is taking place simply and solely because No8 once more threw up the charge that WRK hates Rangers because of his Roman Catholic background.

Have the honesty and decency to recognise and acknowledge where this latest discussion came from.

I have no idea what religion you or your mate is, never felt the need to ask or discuss nor can I recall you asking me about my religion.

I was never christened, never cared about religion in my life, it certainly has nothing to do with football.

The fact that this discussion is taking place and it once again involves this Killie fan does not surprise me in the slightest, he is way more obsessed about such things than any Rangers fan I know these days, honestly just ignore the nut job, his mind has not moved past whatever traumatic child hood event that caused this deep rooted resentment, the fact that he comes on here to discuss such things with us is all a bit weird and creepy to be fair.

Yet again, you post a pile of nonsense which only goes to support my theory about you and yours. "No' wan ae us...".

As MT has just posted above, it was your Man City supporting "maate" who accused me of being a bigot (yet again), and felt the need to post false accusations and lies about me. That being the case, I feel justified in having a go back. I've asked him (and you, and many other follow followers) to explain this charge, which is particularly insulting, and not one of you has come up with anything remotely sensible to back your claims.

Occam's Razor it is, then.

You think? I think that is very mild and tbh he deserved a lot worse but most of us just think he is not worth the bother and more than a little pathetic and as somebody said earlier it is pleasing knowing we wont have a cretin like that in among the support.

Let me get this straight now, he is being called a cretin for choosing not to support The Rangers anymore, which by definition means he quite obviously will not ever be in among your support. Your glad you ''won't have a cretin like that in among the support''. Hmmm?So your happy you won't have someone who has chosen not to be among your support, in among your support. Ok. Surely that means he no longer qualifies to be a cretin? I note he is not exactly rubbing your noses in it. Maybe he just isn't enough of a cretin.

Poor Dasodaha, abused by his own for being the wrong type of cretin.

We could dissect the source of this forever, this stupid discussion has been going on for the entire 2 years I have been here and at the centre is always this same poster, he was the first person on here to call me a bigot for no other reason than I was guilty by association, sorry but this is some really fucked up prejudiced shit right there, what's more it is completely laughable.

I think yer a decent guy MT but your defence of this nut job is misguided, he is genuinely twisted.

Supporter of bigotry was the term, Pelucia. Anyone who supports "institutions" who condone, collude in or profit from sectarianism can have no complaints when accusations of the same are thrown at them. Accessories before during and after the fact. Some of your pronouncements on this thread simply showed you to be a wee bit more involved in the "rangers way" than that.

You haven't been on here two years yet - your club's been going longer than your wee campaign of stupidity.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Poor Dasodaha, abused by his own for being the wrong type of cretin.

Haw, cunty. We are particular about the kind of cretin we accept. You're cretinous enough tae qualify. Along with yer cretin auld man. Join us. You ken it makes sense ;)

For a few days Norman stopped posting - Things were discussed and there was very little bickering and sniping/

Guess who returns and the thread is turned into a complete and utter shitfest.

Surely the proven homophobe, racist and bigot No.8 is not trying to take the moral high ground is he ?

Do I not recall that he posted about not mixing with R.C's and or Celtic fans but then gave it the old my wife / some of my best friends are....

Back under your stone No.8 you two faced pr*ck and take your get a long gang.

This is probably the worst post you have ever made and makes me suggest you get psychiatric advice rather seek catharsis through The Big Thread.

The blokes who post on here are neither your nemeses nor your counsellors. We are simply ordinary blokes who post on a message board.

For you to use the thread to work through your psychiatric history is growing old. Take a break, eh?

This ^^^

Just a pity i've ran out of greenies.

:lol:

True. She is also the handsome boss ;)

Well FFS get posting. Stuff like,. "I hate Rangers because my handsome blue-nose wife dominates me and makes me feel inferior". We love the psycho-drama.

WRK has made 8,000 posts about this and his only gripe is that some Rangers fan stole his conker 40 years ago and he is still bitter!

Edited to add:: "stole his conker" simply refers to a game involving chestnuts on string bashed against each other. It was not a euphemism ;)

Edited by The_Kincardine