Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No it isn't.

Feel free to make suppositions though, they'll soon become accepted fact among you and your fellow berrz.

Nah..You have claimed to live in or around the sheffield area. You claimed to know many Sheff Wednesday supporters within this famous circle of friends you have down there.

Nah..You have claimed to live in or around the sheffield area. You claimed to know many Sheff Wednesday supporters within this famous circle of friends you have down there.

No I haven't. And no, I haven't. To quote your original post yesterday, stop making things up.

I remember the cries of Rangers should show some contrition for using EBT's, the false accusations of cheating.....

Maybe people like Norman should show a little humility themselves for the hate filled rubbish that they've been spouting for the last few years.

Rangers were wrongly lambasted for doing nothing wrong.

post-45593-14003332104847_thumb.jpg

No I haven't. And no, I haven't. To quote your original post yesterday, stop making things up.

You are denying you said on numerous occasions that the Sheff Wednesday fans in your circle of friends would disagree with my take on the game?

You also said that you wished i had used the term fawning to the faces of Sheff Wednesday fans.

I cannot be blamed for you making shit up and then just 'forgetting' about it at a later date.

You are denying you said on numerous occasions that the Sheff Wednesday fans in your circle of friends would disagree with my take on the game?

You also said that you wished i had used the term fawning to the faces of Sheff Wednesday fans.

I cannot be blamed for you making shit up and then just 'forgetting' about it at a later date.

No, I'm not denying that. Now go and have a look at your previous post and see if you can spot the difference.

I swear, it's like talking to preschoolers some days on here.

I remember the cries of Rangers should show some contrition for using EBT's, the false accusations of cheating.....

Maybe people like Norman should show a little humility themselves for the hate filled rubbish that they've been spouting for the last few years.

Rangers were wrongly lambasted for doing nothing wrong.

Bloody hell those penguins are fooking huge.

No, I'm not denying that. Now go and have a look at your previous post and see if you can spot the difference.

I swear, it's like talking to preschoolers some days on here.

You really are not worth the time or effort. Your nit picking is beyond tedious.

The point is yet again your 'circle of friends' is trotted out and we all know it is nonsense.

Rangers supporters are not thin on the ground where you live near to Sheffield which boasts one of the largest RSCs in England

Oh well if it's on twitter...

The Oracle RTC is nearly always right and the claims seem quite believable. I wonder what this incarnation of Rangers did to gain such favourable treatment from the authorities? The helping hand tupe'd over to the newco it seems.

Bloody hell those penguins are fooking huge.

That's what all the girls say. B) Edited by AberdeenBud

You really are not worth the time or effort. Your nit picking is beyond tedious.

The point is yet again your 'circle of friends' is trotted out and we all know it is nonsense.

Rangers supporters are not thin on the ground where you live near to Sheffield which boasts one of the largest RSCs in England

One point I have to concede - I have no idea how many members the rSC has in Sheffield.

I don't live within an hour's drive from Sheffield, so I certainly don't class it as close.

Where I live, there are about eighty houses within a mile radius - so human beings are thin on the ground, let alone football fans of any persuasion. There are a couple of massive pig farms round here, mind, so I can see where you might get confused.

It is his inability to concede a single point when the guff he posts to hide his bigoted viewpoints starts to fall apart under scrutiny that astounds me.

You know, Tedi - you never did get round to providing examples of my bigotry. Can't say I'm surprised, mind.

The Oracle RTC is nearly always right and the claims seem quite believable. I wonder what this incarnation of Rangers did to gain such favourable treatment from the authorities? The helping hand tupe'd over to the newco it seems.

That's what all the girls say. B)

You nearly had me thinking you were being serious there for a minute lol