Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If we can divert you from your hair pulling and scratching ladies.....

Board appear to have telt Union of Fannies and Mr Glib to do one......a BIG one at that?

Any responses from the "rebels" ? Or our resident 'owners-in-waiting'?

:)

Edited by GreenockRover

If they go ahead and let McCoist sign the players he's talking about and talking to, then I would guess that the board have something up their sleeve, if no signings, then they know they're in trouble.

"I have always hated the arrogance and bigotry associated with both of the Sisters, but accepted that some decent people may follow them for the right footballing reasons.

Since the eruption of this shitstorm, I have had to revise this.

There are NO decent rangers fans. No decent human being can condone criminality and injustice on this scale. Anyone with the least shadow of a conscience would have walked away when the scale of their behaviour became public - no longer deniable as a papist conspiracy or tarrier lies. Those that are left? Scum, every one of them." ........................

"I think terrorists and bigots are scum. I think anyone who happily abuses someone on a point of their nature is scum."

Would you be classing yourself as bigoted scum?

I wasn't aware that support of a football team was innate.

But do carry on...

Oh ffs Monkey it might not have been verbatim but it wasn't that far off your reaction at the time.

But thanks for the lesson in quotations, appreciated.

It was miles off anything I said at any stage which is why I said it wasn't even a paraphrase, let alone a quote.

Just some more of the dishonest shit I'd thought you were growing out of, to be honest. Fat chance.

If we can divert you from your hair pulling and scratching ladies.....

Board appear to have telt Union of Fannies and Mr Glib to do one......a BIG one at that?

Any responses from the "rebels" ? Or our resident 'owners-in-waiting'?

:)

Back on topic....Charles awarded..

Speaking of Charles..the CRO saying he has been trying to punt the krays shares and touting for a CEO on the boards behalf :) Magoo is right about the apple and the money tree

The Charles Green Road Show

by Shane Nicholson | Executive Editor

We already know that certain shareholders are balking at accepting the UoF proposal to CEO Graham Wallace, but what about the moves of former CEO Charles Green?

The CRO has learned Chuck was seeking out new CEO candidates in the US not long ago, and failing that has turned to shedding the Easdales' shareholding to the highest bidder.

Beyond such maneuvers, it may be that he hopes to perhaps pick up another piece to add to his percentage that he has decidedly not offloaded despite all of Jack Irvine's reports. We wonder what Colin Kingsnorth of Laxey Partners and his "personal investment" might have to say about that.

So why, yet again, is Charles hustling for this board? Why, much like in the weeks leading up to the AGM, when he was doorstepping investors, is he out doing the Rangers Road Show, supposedly on his own time? He has completely checked out, after all. We were told repeatedly.

Why, Charles, are you over shilling fares that are (supposedly) not yours? Is this just part of your endless world tour you kicked off as part of your Look at me. I'm the CEO of Rangers! events from a couple summers back? Collecting plaques, not paying for dinners.

We know the board blew their handshake guarantee to the UoF, the 24 hours. They said "give us a day" and still haven't responded. Is that so Chuck could get out and work his magic, offload a certain key party's shareholding on whoever would show up to take it? Obviously a massive coincidence that Club 9's John Prichett suddenly showed up recently talking about Rangers again after a long silence.

So just what the hell is Charles Green doing peddling the Easdale shareholding in the US? Is it an owed favor simply because he never actually gave up his chunk to them as so many media outlets reported? Maybe it's to make the final payment on his French estate?

More answers for a board and some non-board members one who wishes to speak for the Club and business on his own whims to answer for the largest shareholders in Rangers: The fans.

Didn't he make an announcement to the stock exchange that he had agreed to sell these shares to the easdales? How can he still own them then?

Share Transfer Agreement

The Company announces that under an agreement entered into by Charles Green, the former CEO of the Company, with Laxey Partners Ltd ("Laxey") on 19 October 2012, Mr Green has agreed to transfer 714,285 shares owned by him to Laxey, once free to effect a transfer. Under the terms of the lock-in agreement entered into by Mr Green with the Company on 7 December 2012, Mr Green is prevented from transferring shares before 7 December 2013, without the consent of Cenkos Securities plc other than in limited circumstances such as to connected persons, a family trust or in the event of a takeover of the Company.

Who knows if even the Laxey one went through, and does 'transfer' mean ''sell''?

The Easdales got his voting rights if I mind right, but it is all smoke and mirrors.

''If'' he is indeed touting for the Board, then he has never gone away, as foretold by most folk on here.........

Indeed I have - they are perfectly aware of my feelings about the Ugly Sisters. Thing is, down here, football tends to be about football. And the only "strange" thing is that the majority (that would be two out of three) of the rangers fans I talk to are ashamed of what happened at ibrox, and do not believe in continuity. The other one is a wee bit thick, in all fairness - which I believe was the other possibility I posited for anyone supporting rangers.

So we are to believe Rangers fans are thin on the ground where you live and work yet you have three in your work place? How unlucky are you.

We are to believe that two out of three believe Rangers to be a completely new club? That is quite something as i know or have spoken to hundreds of Rangers supporters and have never met one who thinks this is a new club.

So you believe that Rangers and Celtic fans are scum and yet you have Three Rangers supporters and two Celtic supporters who are friends who are perfectly happy for you to believe they are scumbag bigots.

Well i am convinced.

Oh i almost forgot to ask...you have never actually said how many were Sheff Wednesday supporters. Remember the Sheff Wednesday supporters within your circle of friends who hated Rangers and their support

He must have owned more shares then and only transferred some of them. That is the only thing I can think of.

He must have owned more shares then and only transferred some of them. That is the only thing I can think of.

1 October 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", the "Company" or "Club")

Holding in the Company

Rangers announces that it was notified on 30 September 2013 that following a disposal of ordinary shares of 1 pence each in the Company on 10 September 2013 by Charles Green, he no longer has a notifiable interest in the Company's issued share capital.

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc

Craig Mather, CEO

Brian Stockbridge, FD

Tel: 0141 580 8647

Daniel Stewart & Company plc

Tel: 020 777 6578

Paul Shackleton / James Thomas / Martin Lampshire

Newgate Threadneedle

Tel: 020 7148 6143

Graham Herring / Roddy Watt / John Coles / Fiona Conroy

Media House International Ltd

Jack Irvine

Tel: 020 7710 0020

3% the figure, go under that and it ain't a notifiable interest anymore. That would just be for the ones in his name, what others he may have under different "investment partners" no idea.

Of course Green still has shares in the company...Are the Easdales merely holding his shares or is he behind one of the many faceless companies that hold shares? We just don't know...What worries me more is Craig Whyte behind one of these companies

Of course Green still has shares in the company...Are the Easdales merely holding his shares or is he behind one of the many faceless companies that hold shares? We just don't know...What worries me more is Craig Whyte behind one of these companies

My guess is ''yes''.

I don't think it is too much of a leap to think Chuckles is Whytes man.

3% the figure, go under that and it ain't a notifiable interest anymore. That would just be for the ones in his name, what others he may have under different "investment partners" no idea.

100% This.

These guys are like Japanese Knotweed, nigh on impossible to remove without a severe and total removal of the plant, soil and surroundings.

Without that, they will ALWAYS be there, in the background, leeching valuable nutrients from all around them.

With the masses that like to attach themselves to the Club and it's "history" it makes for fertile soil...

Get the excavators out if you want rid of this all encompassing weed.

Edited by GreenockRover

My guess is ''yes''.

I don't think it is too much of a leap to think Chuckles is Whytes man.

I agree and one of the reasons behind coming to the decision i have. If it is proven then the authorities could have a field day with Rangers.

I have to admit i had moments of doubt last night and it was a fight not to renew today but i just cant do it. It is very easy for others to say don't renew but for people like myself and other Rangers posters such as Tedi it is not as easy as that. My fear is if somebody such as myself who is absolutely determined to rid the club of the bus boys and the spivs is having doubts then there will be many thousands who will crack at the last minute and renew...I hope i am wrong but i fear they could get as many as 20,000-25,000 renewals.

I agree and one of the reasons behind coming to the decision i have. If it is proven then the authorities could have a field day with Rangers.

I have to admit i had moments of doubt last night and it was a fight not to renew today but i just cant do it. It is very easy for others to say don't renew but for people like myself and other Rangers posters such as Tedi it is not as easy as that. My fear is if somebody such as myself who is absolutely determined to rid the club of the bus boys and the spivs is having doubts then there will be many thousands who will crack at the last minute and renew...I hope i am wrong but i fear they could get as many as 20,000-25,000 renewals.

Fair play for honesty 8, but 20,000 would kill it stone dead, 5,000 and you would have a chance for change and keeping the new club alive. A larger amount would keep it ticking over enough for the stripping, and once the assets are flogged it would be a Wimbledon scenario.