Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Nobody is as old as Youngsy.

The point is the 54th title was won in my life time.

Maybe oneday you'll see your club win their 54th. You will have to live to Youngsys age or thereabouts

10 years from now will be title number 55. Long before I even reach retirement age.

By the way - do we have dog years and youngsy years? :P

Aberdeen have signed 3x players already. What's keeping McCoist? Why hasn't he got Boyd and MiIler signed? There surely isn't any problem with his budget is there? Ach, I suppose there's plenty time. Not as if they have any Euro games imminent.

Probably his wedding, honeymoon mibz?

I believe he was once considered to be ''cute'' but he certainly hasn't weathered very well. No excuse, considering he was a pro athlete and is very rich.

Please don't speak to me, i think you're a detestable c**t, f**k off to the Hearts thread.

in regards to the 66/67 debate earlier

match of the day has managed to post a status to do with shakira's waka waka song at last world cup to somehow tie in with world cup willie the 66 mascot and plastered a huge picture of the 1966 world cup presentation on it on their facebook feed. :lol: