Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I assume this comment suggests Shinnie signing for Aberdeen on Monday? The player has just landed at Cancun to begin his holiday... so unless you are posting out a top/scarf for the signing photo shoot; you're talking mince.

Not to mention the Dons would actually have to pay money for him, which is quite the oxymoron.

I read it as McKay to sevco...

I assume this comment suggests Shinnie signing for Aberdeen on Monday? The player has just landed at Cancun to begin his holiday... so unless you are posting out a top/scarf for the signing photo shoot; you're talking mince.

Not to mention the Dons would actually have to pay money for him, which is quite the oxymoron.

Done deal, cannot announce until 2nd week in June. Money will be paid, just short of 6 figures.

Looks like they've found out he was a. Catholic....get yer coat.

Well their hot on the trail of someone.

david lamont ‏@fifepl 5h
@OwnRFC @RFC_Union If they ever got control of our club then civil war would really break out amongst our support
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
StateAidIsCheating ‏@lrussell2 4h
@OwnRFC @RFC_Union is it true he's a Celtic fan ? The guy with the ICF book he's trying to flog ?
Lord Carson ‏@lordcarsonscall 4h
@lrussell2 @OwnRFC @RFC_Union yep he said he supported celtic as a kid said it on page one of his book

From the comments this morning after the unionoffuds latest...

https://twitter.com/RFC_Union/status/472870549149192193/photo/1

Aye, They have started selling it in bottles a few years ago. It is Wells and Young who own all the McEwan's brands now. They have also started selling Younger's Tartan Special in cans.

I thought a Whitbread was a screw-top.

Had a couple if bottles of McEwans Champion Ale last night. 7.3abv. Bit strong for my liking but enjoyable nonetheless.

Had a couple if bottles of McEwans Champion Ale last night. 7.3abv. Bit strong for my liking but enjoyable nonetheless.

Until recently, that was my ale of choice but it tastes like it's changed slightly and is a bit too overpowering for my delicate palate these days - echoes of the dentist's surgery.

Champion Ale is an excellent drop but has to be served really cold or it tastes like vomit..

BTW it must have been Whtbread screw taps we had (re our posts the other night) or McEwan's pale ale. I googled a bit and Export was never sold in big bottles. See what the drink does to yer memory?

Charlie Telfer wants to leave. He is not good enough for the first team and imo never will be.

We have brought through Aird..Crawford and McLeod from the youth team and it looks like Gallagher will get a run of games next season

you mean rangers?

and which one the football club or the company?

according to wallace the team takes priority, this is the investment and the means to make money for the club, but where this will come from i don't know exactly since the club has not been a good example of transparency. it shouldn't be a problem with the first few signings as players have been released and the new ones will just take up the same wage budget. if the likes of kris boyd signs it would be interesting to know where the money has come from and if there are funds available that haven't been mentioned yet.

the big concern is that the b.o.d. have never clarified and assured supporters that they will not sell murray park or ibrox stadium.

How much notice did any rangers fans take of the club's operation in the days when they were digging themselves into the hole that they were eventually buried in? Too busy playing the one-upmanship with their green cousins, that's where. Ten years ago, concerns were raised over Murray's finances. Propaghanda and jealousy, aparently.

The big concern should be that the fucknuggets who follow ICBINR have only become concerned about what's happening in the boardroom since things went undeniably tits up - again. Thrashing about like spoilt children, unwilling to admit they've been fucked over for one simple reason - they allowed it to happen. Again.

After the way the old club's corpse got stripped clean, you'd have thought ra berrz might have kept a closer eye on their "saviours", but a couple of lower division trophies and some WATP soundbites kept them in line while the bags of cash raised by the new club were quietly passed out the back door.

I've seen Telfer play. He is not good enough.

As for your comments regarding the semi final and previous comments regarding where you think Rangers will finish..suspicious to say the least.

I've seen Telfer play. He is not good enough.

As for your comments regarding the semi final and previous comments regarding where you think Rangers will finish..suspicious to say the least.

Thought paranoia was the other lot's schtick? ;)

Thought paranoia was the other lot's schtick? ;)

Yeh but when a Rangers supporters says finishing in the play off place behind hibs..hearts and falkirk is acceptable then i am going to be suspicious.

His comments regarding the cup semi final are a joke. Rangers played very well that day but didn't get the breaks...United did and went through but to say they didn't get out of second gear..FFS!

sure?? :huh:

you seem angry today,?

group hug for rosey...\/

Shaun_of_the_Dead_Zombies.gif

Well, they raised (conservatively) 70 million from ST sales and the IPO. Now they're struggling to pay back a crisis loan. So, yeah, I'm pretty sure they're heading in the same direction as the old lot.

Angry? Not a bit of it. Mildly perturbed at my club's move to a plastic pitch, but one accepts what one cannot change.

Yeh but when a Rangers supporters says finishing in the play off place behind hibs..hearts and falkirk is acceptable then i am going to be suspicious.

His comments regarding the cup semi final are a joke. Rangers played very well that day but didn't get the breaks...United did and went through but to say they didn't get out of second gear..FFS!

Come on, No.8. I'll accept that rangers did their best in the Semi, but their best wasn't very good, was it?

Come on, No.8. I'll accept that rangers did their best in the Semi, but their best wasn't very good, was it?

Rangers were the better team for long periods in that game. Rangrs created the better more clear cut chances. All that and we had arguably our best three players missing and others struggling and not 100%

Rangers were the better team for long periods in that game. Rangrs created the better more clear cut chances. All that and we had arguably our best three players missing and others struggling and not 100%

Och, why didn't you ask Stewart Regan and Brother Ogilvie to postpone the game then ?