Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What happened to "the fans are the club"? is it only some fans? The fans who are of the same thinking as you? The fans who actually support the club and turn up and spend their money? The fans who are trying to destroy this version of the club by throttling the life out of them? All the fans?

Sevco v. GorgieSevco at Ibrox on opening day of season.

Looks like Brother Ogilvie and His Schlong Slobberers are still doing all they can to assist TCFKAR in any way they can.

:huh:

yes as the promoted team our first game of the season was always going to be at Ibrox . hence why dundee are also at home and celtic would also have been at home if their game hadnt been postponed for some reason ?

true, i saw some hearts fans saying on their thread that their derbies might be moved to a friday due to some deal with alba?

Their is a championship Friday deal wi Alba.

It's 16 matches all non Rangers played on a Friday night slot.

Sky and BT have Rangers sewn up wi their deal

Edited by Gaz FFC

yes as the promoted team our first game of the season was always going to be at Ibrox . hence why dundee are also at home and celtic would also have been at home if their game hadnt been postponed for some reason ?

Parkhead isn't ready til September for football due to the Commonwealth games

They have been doing this for years... It is what they do... They intimidate and shout down those who disagree with them.

Today i received a pm from them. Last night he said to me it is simple...Support Rangers or f**k off and die. That's all fine and well but today in the pn he says....he stopped going in 1989 when Rangers signed Mo Jo. He goes on to say this is not Rangers but simply a shell...a pale shadow of the team pre 1989. He didn't go back until after SDM left...Honestly this is the mentality among our support. Theives Crooks Spivs and Gangsters are fine....well as long as they are not '*****s'.

I fucking give in. How can you argue with that?

:lol:

I wish I could say I feel sorry for the 'normal/true' Sevco fans but I don't.

ETA: Photo stuff bang out of order though and unbelievable really. Time to truly walk away No.8!

Edited by Guest

it parallels almost every religion which will have its fair share of nut jobs and extremists

Rangers are a religion?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoreligion

James Carmine, chair of Carlow University's philosophy department, proposes a three-pronged test to distinguish "authentic" religions from pseudoreligions:

Any religion lacking a guiding coherent theology is a pseudo-religion.

Any religion entirely self referential is a pseudo-religion.

Any religion whose only fruit is adherence to itself is a pseudo-religion.

Pseudoreligion, or pseudotheology, is a generally pejorative term applied to a non-mainstream belief-system or philosophy which is functionally similar to a religious movement,

typically having a founder, principal text, liturgy and faith-based beliefs.

In all honesty, the 1st game against Hearts will likely be sold out, ST boycott or not, I would imagine the games against hibs will be good crowds too, boycotts, spivs and wigs aside we are all still football fans and I certainly do not want to miss these games, on top of this I can also see some sort of commemoration to Sandy Jardine given how both sets of fans felt about the man.

You like to cover all the bases don't you? Ibrox is empty = we're beating the spivs. Ibrox full= we're all football fans.

Tube.

The vanguard bears have actually done some good in the way they have treated no8 here.

no matter how wound up any of us get here, we will always know we are never going to be as petty and childlike as they are.

these arseholes may sing about Streets broad or narrow' but nothing is as narrow as their mindset.

oh and no8, you have more hair than i thought you had :P