Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is this a week where sevconians like or dislike the record, hard to tell they seem to swing about leaves on the breeze as and when a good/bad story appears.

Much like No.8 and Tedi doing endless u-turns on supporting/boycotting/going/not-going/funding Thethe Rangers.

Love the Scottish football back on it's feet pish. Only one club died on it's arse, lest we forget. Laughable also to imply that the whole league structure is without a sponsor because of a boring top flight. The awful incompetent donkey with a penguin shaped head is to blame for that. Not a cheat free premiership.

Regan is a c***

Yet again our game being talked down by those at the top. No wonder we cant get a sponsor, even Lawell prostitutes himself to the English FA in every interview.

Did Regan watch Sevco last season ?. Exciting ?. Jesus.

When was the last decent Edinburgh derby ?.

Wouldn't happen in any other country other than sad, blinkered and corrupt Scotland.

You are bang on the money with that statement.

Scottish football is dying due to the c*nts that run it being a shower of venal incompetents.

regardless of the quality of opposition lee wallace is still acknowledged to be the best scottish left back playing in the country.

now rangers are in a better bargining position the club might ask for a lot more now than the pittence insult waved by notts forest back in january, just because the club had a slight financial issue.

i mean if he is good enough to be targeted for a top championship team by playing in scotlands third tier my value must be near to being correct and it hasn't spoilt his reputation as a top player.

I wouldn't say he is universally acknowledged as the best left back in Scotland. 3 years ago he was a candidate but he has spent the time in between playing in the lower reaches of the game, going pretty much unchallenged against part timers. He needs to prove himself at a decent level again, or he will be looked at as a massive risk. No one can say for sure if his game has regressed and by how much, but I would be very surprised if he has improved by playing in the bottom leagues.

regardless of the quality of opposition lee wallace is still acknowledged to be the best scottish left back playing in the country.

now rangers are in a better bargining position the club might ask for a lot more now than the pittence insult waved by notts forest back in january, just because the club had a slight financial issue.

i mean if he is good enough to be targeted for a top championship team by playing in scotlands third tier my value must be near to being correct and it hasn't spoilt his reputation as a top player.

How exactly are they in a better bargaining position? Everyone and their dog knows that they are living from hand to mouth, only surviving because of short-term loans and share issues. Other clubs will offer a pittance because they know they need anything they can get.

Oh and it's Nottingham Forest and Notts County BTW.

wallace could have been off, easy, why would a player of his talent want to play in the bottom to leagues in scotland, why ? because he wants to play for rangers rather than some average championship team.

wallace has gone beyond loyalty to the club and either way if he stays or if he goes he still comes out a winner, but if he leaves he won't ever play for a more prestigious club than rangers nor have the chance of winning a scottish title or as many cups

So where does the £5m valuation come from then? Who would pay that to any club that has well documented financial issues?

where did the valuation of 3m for the same player in 2011 from a certain club with well documented financial issues come from then?

A valid valuation when he was playing at the highest level including on the European stage. He's since wasted his talent playing against part timers for two years, hardly fulfilling his undoubted potential. Any sportsperson not playing against the best opposition regularly will certainly not improve.

Edited by statts1976uk

Snafu, on 19 Jun 2014 - 11:09, said:

Acknowledged by whom? I give you a Scotland international playing in the top division in Scotland AT LEFT BACK. Andrew Robertson is already looking better than Wallace did at the same age. A Scotland fixture for the foreseeable future.

And why would any club pay silly money for a player being sold in desperation? There's not going to be a bidding war.

What a fanny!

Roses are red

Rangers are dead

The guy called Snafu

Is right off his head

Acknowledged by whom? I give you a Scotland international playing in the top division in Scotland AT LEFT BACK. Andrew Robertson is already looking better than Wallace did at the same age. A Scotland fixture for the foreseeable future.

And why would any club pay silly money for a player being sold in desperation? There's not going to be a bidding war.

I have read this a few times. The lad Robertson is a very average player playing in a very average team in a very average league.

I have read this a few times. The lad Robertson is a very average player playing in a very average team in a very average league.

Robertson is a fantastic prospect. Playing in a good footballing team in a better league than Wallace has been and will be this season.

Edited by dave.j

No8., on 19 Jun 2014 - 19:25, said:

And which of these averages does Wallace improve on?