Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can all innuendo and talk of sexual deviation please go to the relevant thread, i.e. BEASTwatch 2014?

I'm sure they will cater for all tastes there.

Anyway, has Tesco bought murray park yet??

Can ally last 'til Christmas??

Have any of the bears signed up to be members of the "fans board" yet??

Boyd? Superb marksman or fat lazy useless twat??

Yes and no, but the fans and stadium are key. I think many clubs in Scotland have changed company ownership. Having said that bears should be embarrassed by what club did.

They didnt change ownership though, the old owner never sold it to the new owner.

It was liquidated and Sevco bought the liquidated stock.

I searched on the 'net for 'rangers shares' and found nothing from the msm. The stock market side of things is more likely to destroy them than anything else but no-one seems to be talking about it.

They think if they don't talk about it :shutup, the nasty problem will all go away.

(Have we got news for them! :lol::lol::lol: )

What's strange is you screamed and applauded one piece of sick innuendo as a magnificent piece of trolling and are now condemning another for the same. Double standards, hypocrite and no real moral stance on the subject matter are all accusations that readily spring to mind.

But hey .. no doubt you'll say your fishing while Monkey thinks 'you've got him there'.

Glad to see your principles are sound.

I never condemned it thicko, I thought it mildly amusing. What I'm condemning the hypocrisy behind the post.

Edit- why are you not going on a 10 page rant about paedo apologist HB just now, are you a hypocrit too?

Edited by stonedsailor

Strange that you felt you need to attack me when scum use child molesters as a point scoring exercise, the same scum that jump up and down when a statue.gif was used as a joke. No word of the hypocrisy there.

As for HB .. I never condemned, agreed nor stated I found it mildly amusing ... you did that all on your own.

Do keep wriggling .. that I do find mildly amusing.

Thicko indeed.

Excellent, we'll get you that heads gone award this week.

I never attacked you, or HB. I am just pointing out facts and you are rolling with them.

Do you understand hypocrisy? Mentioning your hypocrisy on child molestors whilst "scum" are going about their business is not hypocritical. Chastising folks for child abuse quips them using child abuse quips to taunt the same people is hypocritical.

Edited by stonedsailor

What's strange is you readily applauded one piece of sick innuendo as a magnificent piece of trolling and are now condemning another for the same. Double standards, hypocrite and no real moral stance on the subject matter are all accusations that readily spring to mind.

But hey .. no doubt you'll say your fishing while Monkey thinks 'you've got him there'.

Glad to see your principles are sound.

You attacked my principles Dhenny simply for pointing out that it was strange for HBQC to use a beast analogy after so vehemently arguing against mentioning the beasts of parkhead.

8 and benny did troll you extremely well. The thing about innuendo is that the party reading or hearing that innuendo needs to make the connection. "Fritzel moment" is not innuendo, it's a direct reference to child abuse.

Why are you not losing the plot with HB? Why are you picking on me?

EDIT- sorry X if I was included in that. Started my post before your reprimand.

Edited by stonedsailor

Ban him Mr X ... he clearly stuck two fingers up to you. In the fairness of a right of reply to your question seeing as it's been asked.

Innuendo and connection. Bennett's 'Celtic and 'Big Lie' .. is exactly the same ... nothing else could be inferred from it especially with No8's reply.

I asked you to explain what else it could infer or the blatant point scoring posts that followed.

You simply declined to answer. There is no difference as those terms are publicly acknowledged to be linked to that incident.

To pretend that either the Fritzel moment is somehow different to 'Celtic and the Big Lie' nudge, nudge , wink wink, is at best disingenuous.

As for my lack of comment on HB .. I already responded to you on that point. You were the one making supposed intellectual judgements on the authors and their content, nobody else.

I notice you have looped back to start of the argument and ignored the pointing out of your hypocrisy altogether.

Happy to leave it there and take it to PM ... My apologies to the forum and Mr-X.

This was a discussion between me and HB, leave it at that, you are heading down the same route as before. Your input was neither required nor requested.

Two celtic supporters have now used child abuse as whataboutery/ point scoring. One tried to blacken the name of a former Rangers captain even though there is actually no prove whatsoever....none.

Bennett and i were mildly mocking their refusal to accept their cover up

I can't be fucked reading the entirety of his eye-bleeding pish posts, but did Dhenbhoy understand that using child abuse to mock (Fritzl) then cry like little bitches when others use it in the other direction (Torbett etc) is hypocritical?

Or did he swerve it completely with a mix of tear stained barely-literate pish and Sevco-related whataboutery?

I can't be fucked reading the entirety of his eye-bleeding pish posts, but did Dhenbhoy understand that using child abuse to mock (Fritzl) then cry like little bitches when others use it in the other direction (Torbett etc) is hypocritical?

Or did he swerve it completely with a mix of tear stained barely-literate pish and Sevco-related whataboutery?

Good guess.