Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The f**k did you do to get that many?

That is exactly what i was thinking .... FFS i have only 2 and they were from quite a while ago. Mr X if you feel like taking them away that would be great but i am not going to be crawling the way HT has. I would have added one on instead of taking some away for the blatant crawling. HT...I thought better of you.

He's certainly an expert in shafting the fans up the ronson.

800K per annum ? Luvverlee !

You forgot his bonus on top of that and his two sidekicks taking £600,000 + Bonus out of the club

That is exactly what i was thinking .... FFS i have only 2 and they were from quite a while ago. Mr X if you feel like taking them away that would be great but i am not going to be crawling the way HT has. I would have added one on instead of taking some away for the blatant crawling. HT...I thought better of you.

Thats not how I roll

^^^^ Crawler imo.

Hey It works I am now down to one :P

I had a meltdown on a Hearts thread in 2010 I think it was and got put up to 9 warning points!

Natural order has now been restored tho as I'm a nice, quiet laddie really. ;)

^^^^ Crawler imo.

Hey It works I am now down to one :P

I had a meltdown on a Hearts thread in 2010 I think it was and got put up to 9 warning points!

Natural order has now been restored tho as I'm a nice, quiet laddie really. ;)

mines was from a heated debate with magee where i called him a beast and i think he reported me . tbf i was a daft wee 17 year old , now i am a big daft twenty year old. time flies :lol:

Just the thing for a rainy day in.

Saw the BBC take on it. Haha they are still banned from ibrox. What a bunch of arrogant FUDS. Just let it go. Are you going to ban all the SMSM for ripping into Sally? Why not ban the whole of Scotland for rippin the Pish outta your embarrassment of a so called club.

Your BoD are fantastic. How far can they take this scam. You really are a bunch of unlikeable gullible mugs, aren't you?

mines was from a heated debate with magee where i called him a beast and i think he reported me . tbf i was a daft wee 17 year old , now i am a big daft twenty year old. time flies :lol:

I've watched you grow up on this forum, son.

Feeling quite teary and emotional now :wub:

So, they need that money pronto?

Are you telling me, in the same month, the gates could be locked and lights switched fof at Ibrox and Scotland can vote for it's independence?

Oh my days the #scenes