Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bennett, I actually have some sympathy for this view, but AberdeenBud and Ken Fitlike have addressed it properly in their responses to it. The club has haemorrhaged money in many, many ways other than the playing budget and given that it's meant to exist primarily as a football club, the other ways are far harder to justify. However, divorcing the scandalous plundering of income by those with noses in the trough, from the policy which has spent unnecessary fortunes on players, is to miss a pretty central point. Signing Templeton, Shiels etc, then Bell and Law, then Miller and Boyd, was all about ensuring the sales of tickets that would generate the sums big enough to be plundered. Those in charge behaved cynically and immorally, but it was made very easy for them.

Does your backside never get sore on that fence?

While the players could have been signed for less and i don;t think we needed as many signings/we could have played more youths but we could not have played a youth team in the 3rd division - that would have been more mental than Norman.

It was very made easy for them but imo that was nothing to do with the signings, more a mixture of a loyal fanbase and relief at still having a team to watch.

We needed experienced players to form the core of the team for the lower leagues and possibly the top league too.

While the players could have been signed for less and i don;t think we needed as many signings/we could have played more youths but we could not have played a youth team in the 3rd division - that would have been more mental than Norman.

It was very made easy for them but imo that was nothing to do with the signings, more a mixture of a loyal fanbase and relief at still having a team to watch.

We needed experienced players to form the core of the team for the lower leagues and possibly the top league too.

The reasons behind Rangers being the clusterfuck that they are do not matter anymore. What's done is done. You all had the chance to do something as we Ps&Ds pointed and laughed.

What does matter is Rangers are fucked, totally and utterly fucked. And the icing on the cake is we didn't have to wait 140 years for their clone to reach the same precipice, they'll be over it in less than 3.

What is left of Rangers Football Clubs :lol:

Edited by stonedsailor

Where's that profit you claimed about 18 months ago you said your club would in chump ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Those quotes show how willfully the club deceived their fans at the time. Look how wrong Tedi was and the club's press releases were constructed to do that. Non Rangers fans saw through it so easily. There's no way I'd allow that to happen to me and then expend so much energy defending those who had conned me, before handing them more money.

Rangers fans are fuckwits if they don't walk away. Fuckwits then, fuckwits now, fuckwits forever.

Bollocks. Rangers' under u20's with the likes of Alexander, McCulloch, Wallace, Hutton, Little and Naismith would have been more than apt to get to the Championship from the 3rd and would've saw the club on a sound financial footing. You never "needed" any players in whatsoever.

You were the reincarnation of Rangers though and thought you MUST sign players in danger of looking like a club that lived within it's means.

So out you went, bought David Templeton, signed Ian Black, Cibrari, Fraure, Argyriou, Stella, Kyle and Sandanza to play in the 4th tier of Scottish Football before gaining promotion in a quite embarrassing season.

Into the 2nd division and being The Rangers, trying to ensure that you were still seen as the same "powerhouse" Rangers were, you signed Cammy Bell, Simonsen, Foster, Mohsni, Smith, Law, Peralta, Clark and Daly. To play in the third tier of Scottish football.

Absolutely ludicrous amounts of money were flung at players and contracts that increased with every promotion some into 5 figures.

You were bleeding cash like a man with a bad bout of ebola yet you never cut the playing squad at all to meet your income because, afterall, you were The Rangers and all would be rosey when you climbed back atop Scottish football in your "rightful place". Oh no, instead, after gaining another promotion (with Scotland most expensive, inept football manager at the helm) you signed Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller. Oh, and Robinson, McGregor and Zaliukas.

So please, Benny, spare us the bullshit that the big bad spivs have "stole aw ra munney" and you "needed experienced players". You're making a howling thundercunt of yourself.

Hearts finished 11th on points gained with less experience and quality of experienced player in the top flight, you utter slaver. Let's not kid on that Rangers' youths and Lee McCulloch, Wallace, Alexander and the likes of Hutton and co. couldn't have coped with some posties and milkmen in the 3rd division because our squad last year would have sauntered that league without breaking a sweat.

Let's also not forget that the likes of Goian and Bedoya had chosen to Tupe over and were thus contractually obliged to play for your club and you were in no way obliged to loan them out for that season.

Edited by Hearts Daft

How long till The Rangers are in financial meltdown days, weeks or months?

If it hsppens what happens is it point deduction or what?

Friday coming or the followong one. Money chaps have written this season off. They will take a 25 point hit for admin, bin Super Allly et all and start again, mugs will continue to buy tickets,shirts,pies etc.Jackson will say it's the same club because whichever frontman is rich beyond your deams.

It'll probably be Ashley though, who will make go of it without ever being popular because he never spent big money to avoid admin or pay planks like Moshni 11k a week to beat East Stirling.

Those quotes show how willfully the club deceived their fans at the time. Look how wrong Tedi was and the club's press releases were constructed to do that. Non Rangers fans saw through it so easily. There's no way I'd allow that to happen to me and then expend so much energy defending those who had conned me, before handing them more money.

Rangers fans are fuckwits if they don't walk away. Fuckwits then, fuckwits now, fuckwits forever.

Aye the orange taps, Champions League music being played at Ibrox, will win the top division in 4 or 5 years, 500 million Rangers fans worldwide, the envy of the English Premier League, etc etc etc, really reeled them in hook line & sinker. :lol:

Every media source told them about Green but they took him and they wiped his arse for him, they believed everything he spewed out of his mouth as the gospel and that he was fighting in their corner for Rangers with his newly found Rangersitis ffs. :lol:

Mugs then, Mugs now & Mugs forever.

I thought the mug was appropriate for the financial mugging these idiots keep taking. :)

Their dying is f*cking glorious :thumsup2 :lol: :lol: :thumsup2

:batman

If they get obliterated from the face of the earth Shull, you may be sitting beside No8 supporting his local team in Feegie, you'll notice him by his tattoo on his forehead containing 5 stars. :lol:

Although in saying that this death of a Rangers club is even more delicious, lot's of salt n vinegar in their wounds from the first time and this one looks like it's going to get even more embarrassing than the first time the fans were crying snotters n tears.

Enjoy. 8)

If they get obliterated from the face of the earth Shull, you may be sitting beside No8 supporting his local team in Feegie, you'll notice him by his tattoo on his forehead containing 5 stars. :lol:

Although in saying that this death of a Rangers club is even more delicious, lot's of salt n vinegar in their wounds from the first time and this one looks like it's going to get even more embarrassing than the first time the fans were crying snotters n tears.

Enjoy. 8)

I wont be anywhere near Feegie anytime soon. Rangers are going to the 'Promised Land'...I know because a real QC said it and they are never wrong. LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!

How's it fence sitting? Grow up for Christ's sake.

To bill the players brought in as merely the acquisition of "experience" is utterly delusional. They were brought in as a statement of status and intent. Green wished to establish that this was still Rangers, complete with capacity for obliterating the opposition by boasting much, much better players than them. I was surprised by how many STs Rangers shifted in summer 2012, but I'm sure they'd have shifted far fewer had they not signed some big top flight names.

We had similar shit over the flashy bus, the overnight stays, the foreign summertime tours. It was all about generating income. It didn't need to be profit for these guys - just income.

You, more than most Rangers fans, seem to get what these guys are about; yet you're still keen to defend them on the aspect of signings.

All terribly easy for them indeed.

Bollocks. Rangers' under u20's with the likes of Alexander, McCulloch, Wallace, Hutton, Little and Naismith would have been more than apt to get to the Championship from the 3rd and would've saw the club on a sound financial footing. You never "needed" any players in whatsoever.

You were the reincarnation of Rangers though and thought you MUST sign players in danger of looking like a club that lived within it's means.

So out you went, bought David Templeton, signed Ian Black, Cibrari, Fraure, Argyriou, Stella, Kyle and Sandanza to play in the 4th tier of Scottish Football before gaining promotion in a quite embarrassing season.

Into the 2nd division and being The Rangers, trying to ensure that you were still seen as the same "powerhouse" Rangers were, you signed Cammy Bell, Simonsen, Foster, Mohsni, Smith, Law, Peralta, Clark and Daly. To play in the third tier of Scottish football.

Absolutely ludicrous amounts of money were flung at players and contracts that increased with every promotion some into 5 figures.

You were bleeding cash like a man with a bad bout of ebola yet you never cut the playing squad at all to meet your income because, afterall, you were The Rangers and all would be rosey when you climbed back atop Scottish football in your "rightful place". Oh no, instead, after gaining another promotion (with Scotland most expensive, inept football manager at the helm) you signed Kris Boyd and Kenny Miller. Oh, and Robinson, McGregor and Zaliukas.

So please, Benny, spare us the bullshit that the big bad spivs have "stole aw ra munney" and you "needed experienced players". You're making a howling thundercunt of yourself.

Hearts finished 11th on points gained with less experience and quality of experienced player in the top flight, you utter slaver. Let's not kid on that Rangers' youths and Lee McCulloch, Wallace, Alexander and the likes of Hutton and co. couldn't have coped with some posties and milkmen in the 3rd division because our squad last year would have sauntered that league without breaking a sweat.

Let's also not forget that the likes of Goian and Bedoya had chosen to Tupe over and were thus contractually obliged to play for your club and you were in no way obliged to loan them out for that season.

I don't agree with the references to Naismith, Goian and Bedoya. To have retained guys like that on their original terms when they wished to play at a far higher level, would have been stupid and probably impossible.

The rest of the post is spot on though. You provide a far more comprehensive list of the type of players brought in than I managed and it's pretty startling when you see it.

The guys in charge of Rangers don't give a shit about Rangers fans. Boy, do they understand them though.

Absolutely no sympathy for the Rangers and their supporters who have deserted them. Paying players thousands per week to play lower league football and staying in in fancy hotels before playing the likes of East Fife was always going to end in disaster. No lessons have been learned, very pleasing.

All the glory hunting bigots from Levenmouth and surrounding areas will be more than welcome to come to Bayview and support you're very own local team when the inevitable happens and The Rangers die for good. I promise I will try me best not to laugh but I can't make any promises. That is all...

Enjoy. 8)

Being my usual dignified self, i'll purchase No8 a pie and a bovril while wishing him no hard feelings as i proudly display my 5 laughing smilies tattooed on my forehead.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::batman

Edited by shull

I wont be anywhere near Feegie anytime soon. Rangers are going to the 'Promised Land'...I know because a real QC said it and they are never wrong. LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep you a seat at Fegland. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::batman

I don't agree with the references to Naismith, Goian and Bedoya. To have retained guys like that on their original terms when they wished to play at a far higher level, would have been stupid and probably impossible. The rest of the post is spot on though. You provide a far more comprehensive list of the type of players brought in than I managed and it's pretty startling when you see it.

The guys in charge of Rangers don't give a shit about Rangers fans. Boy, do they understand them though.

:thumsup2

I've had a fair bit going on in the last week or so, but by christ the continuing meltdown down Govan way has brightened my days considerably. From T_K still trying to pretend intellectual superiority, through No. 8 being "not bovvad" and Tedi's previous triumphalism coming back to bite him in the arse, all the way to bennett's "I always told you it would end like this - I've been saying so all along" revisionist nonsense, the old thread's fair been a tonic. Fine work, berrz.

The thing that gets me, though - why did nobody try to warn them? :lol:

Sports Direct Strollers - playing in a street near you soon. STs for pavements are available (cash only) from.... :lol::lol:

Friday coming or the followong one. Money chaps have written this season off. They will take a 25 point hit for admin, bin Super Allly et all and start again, mugs will continue to buy tickets,shirts,pies etc.Jackson will say it's the same club because whichever frontman is rich beyond your deams.

It'll probably be Ashley though, who will make go of it without ever being popular because he never spent big money to avoid admin or pay planks like Moshni 11k a week to beat East Stirling.

I agree with your predicted timing but I don't think admin is going to resolve their financial problems. They'll be able to get rid of some of the top earners and shaft some of their existing creditors but I still think they'll have trouble balancing the books over the rest of the season.

Admin this month will buy some time but I really don't know where they go from there - they still don't seem to have enough coming in to allow them to meet October's bills.

I know they have experts on board, capable of working miracles when it comes to leveraging small amounts of money but, basically, income << costs. Without a sugar daddy's buy-out or some other cash injection, liquidation looms.