Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Indeed. The simple fact is that Alexander went because he could earn more elsewhere.

The "traitors" like Naismith (the footballer), Davis and McGregor did them a favour by removing large chunks of payroll.

Loyal rangers Men like McElbows stuck around through TUPE because, well, whatever money he in particular was (and probably still is) on was a fuckload more than they were worth on the open market.*

*See also: McCoist, Sally.

Words like head, nail and on spring to mind.

On the subject of McCoist, why was his salary so large especially for a manager with so little experience, were they worried about losing him since he was one of the few remaining links to the old regime and therefore an essential part of the subterfuge?.

Greed painted up as loyalty, well I never. tut tut.

I wont be anywhere near Feegie anytime soon. Rangers are going to the 'Promised Land'...I know because a real QC said it and they are never wrong. LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!

Is that like "the promised land" on this series of Dr Who? The one you have to be dead to enter?

Well unless "know one" is a poster on here, that kind of sums up the typical IQ level of Sevco supporters...lol

Cheers mate, always handy to have someone giving my posts the once over but in future try and be a bit more discreet, eh....

Words like head, nail and on spring to mind.

On the subject of McCoist, why was his salary so large especially for a manager with so little experience, were they worried about losing him since he was one of the few remaining links to the old regime and therefore an essential part of the subterfuge?.

Greed painted up as loyalty, well I never. tut tut.

Green played a blinder there!

Oh dear, people have been banned for using that word, i'm surprised that the WKR never mentioned it. (hope know one reports you)

No, you claimed that we could have saved money by keeping Alexander for 3 seasons, then slated us for replacing him with Bell.

Please stick to what was actually posted sunshine.

Are you inentionally this thick? Nowhere did I say that. Absolutely nowhere.

I said that you could have kept Alexander and the experience you had along with your youngsters and saved literally millions of pounds not making ridiculous signings to win 2 divisions you were well equipped to win in the first place while producing young players.

Signings would have been needed for the championship. That's about it.

Think this could be the end....... £1.2 million less £600K monthly wages less Imrans £620k leaves administration on the cards, but are they viable enough to exit admin or is it straight to liquidation for the new club

Think this could be the end....... £1.2 million less £600K monthly wages less Imrans £620k leaves administration on the cards, but are they viable enough to exit admin or is it straight to liquidation for the new club

Other teams in administration seem to have an obvious exit route.

Sevcos route would be to sack every player on mega cash and every high earner in the board and limp their way til May.

How many would turn up at Ibrox fortnightly to watch the kids play and pay the wages?

It will be very interesting Indeed.

Sevcos route would be to sack every player on mega cash and every high earner in the board and limp their way til May.

How many would turn up at Ibrox fortnightly to watch the kids play and pay the wages?

Why do people continue to post rubbish like this?

If fans stay away then it's mostly due to the board/owners.

A proper board in place then fans will turn up.

1 of us seems to be missing something.

My 1st post relates to what would happen when you are in adminstration.

Your reply seems to focus on the after part.

Am I wrong?

To me the highlighted part read as if you implied what would be left after admin.

Either way a competent admin firm replacing the high earners from the board (all of them) would have a similar result.

To me the highlighted part read as if you implied what would be left after admin.

Either way a competent admin firm replacing the high earners from the board (all of them) would have a similar result.

No no.

I was solely talking about the in admin part.

Benny from Crossroads doesn't understand that there is no board, "preadministration" or post, that would or should sanction the likes of Super Salary and his dugout crew (did any Rangers fans get to the bottom of the rumours about the 'kitman's wages') nor the team that was assembled from the 'get go'. Except the spivs ... it was a complete waste of money on top of the systematic 'profiteering' ... businessmen always want their pound of flesh.

Benny doesn't seem to get the fact, they could have hired players on loan ... short contracts ... to shore up a small core of talent that would have seen them win the league without the associated costs that 'helped' spunk away the IPO money before they reached the promised land.

He refuses to believe that the team and Salary had a helping hand ....

Attitudes like Benny's are the reason Green believed the way to his 'promised land' was to introduce the 'fanfare' and 'circus act' to proceedings, in order to ensure not swift rise through the ranks (since other teams have done it on a small budget) but for the bears to line his pockets and shell out at an IPO .... Let's not forget the faithful mugs turning out in huge numbers was one of the reasons the city investors were willing to take a chance on this shambles ...

Now those that have invested their hard earned money (and other people's hard earned money) have been let down at the final hurdle by a seething mass of morons tearing themselves apart ... because the money has been spent not only only on the spivs but on a inept, lazy bunch of mercenaries plying their lack of skills in a division no self respecting footballer trying to build his career and earning potential would touch ..

Benny incapable of opening his eyes and seeing the reality ... those players he signed were not needed other than to appease the knuckle dragging and glory hunting element in their support ..

Period and no amount of bleating and pedantic nit picking of posters contributions to this thread will change those facts.

TL;DR

I think I'm right when I assume the jist of your post is do not engage benny in conversation as his intentions are to drag the conversation all over the place except where it should be going. Same goes for Tedi and 8, they don't want to discuss, just deflect.

Edited by stonedsailor

Why do people continue to post rubbish like this?

If fans stay away then it's mostly due to the board/owners.

A proper board in place then fans will turn up.

That remains to be seen Bennett.

You certainly can't claim that it's simply a given.

We know that big numbers will show up for matches Rangers are very likely to win.

If however, a post-admin side was struggling in the League, having lost 25 points and all its decent players, I think it's doubtful that gates would hold up, regardless of who occupied the directors' box.