Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You don't need turnstile operators when you use a smartcard system. You would know that if you ever attended a game.

Who the fúck are those poor guys stuck in the wall at RP, then? And Hampden, last time I was there, anyway?

If I ever attended a game at Snake Mountain, maybe. Why the fúck would I want to do that?

Ps & Ds living in the dark ages.. :rolleyes:

How many turnstiles are there in the away end? They would be operatedby stewards. They are not employed by the club they are sub contracted through an agency. Surely a senior Union official would have known this?

Depends on their contracts. There is a statutory payment based on service - and I'll guarantee Wee Wullie, who's worked there for 25 years, has a seniority date sometime in late Summer 2012...

They are NOT Rangers employees. :rolleyes:

Half 12 at night and the daft Orcs are getting their knickers in a twist.

Oh, is it Stewards? Turnstile operators? Who knows! What a worry!!!

But one things for sure, the lad WRK really carries a top notch Orc bait!

Here fishy fishy.

Craig Whyte is reported to be making arrangements to return to UK to help police with their inquiries into his purchase of Rangers in 2011.

Mcmadeupname seems to have woken up as well and is tweeting that Charles of Normandy had signed over the chateau to his wife.

RT @BBCchrismclaug: Redundancies started at #Rangers. Around 10 posts gone, more expected to follow. No coaching or playing staff affected.

:(

BBC Scotland news this morning saying that more redundancies are expected. Worrying news for those impacted, especially at this time of the year.

However, you've got to assume these folk were actually doing something for their pay and that these 'somethings' will no longer be done. Does that mean that the toilets will only be cleaned once a week instead of every 2 weeks, that the publicity department will be issuing fewer updates (when was their last one, anyone remember?) or that tax returns will only be completed every second year?

Craig Whyte is reported to be making arrangements to return to UK to help police with their inquiries into his purchase of Rangers in 2011.

Mcmadeupname seems to have woken up as well and is tweeting that Charles of Normandy had signed over the chateau to his wife.

Charlie should know better than anyone the risks involved in that sort of deal.

Making people unemployed on the run up to Christmas, while ring fencing the coaching staff and players wages.

I wonder if the fans will be celebrating completing the "journey" to the top table if they manage to achieve promotion this season.