Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

you know, it wouldn't surprise me and i've mentioned this before that disgruntled football supporters of the club should form their own football club like manchester utd and wimbledon supporters did.

This is exactly what should have happened when the oldco went down the shitter in a hail of tears and snotters and it become obvious the newco's main purpose was a get rich quick scheme for spivs.

Thankfully this option was unappealing for a lot of life's losers.

I'm no QC but I'd have thought the SFA would be on reasonably safe ground.

Ashley can either argue that he has not increased his influence - Llambias is widely seen as his man-on-the-inside but is there paper-work to prove this the level required legally - and therefore hasn't breached their rules or he can argue that the rules are intrinsically unfair.

“@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Rangers & shareholder Mike Ashley charged with breaching several SFA rules relating to dual interest in Rangers & #NUFC. #SSNHQ”

No doubt Rangers fans will delighted with this move..after spending the last 2 years blamming them for letting Whyte takeover.

OK, bright spark, who is the contract with? McCoist and which other party?

You may want to start the PM rallying call here, btw. Because basically your options are a. He got a new contract, or b. He wasn't employed by the same people as employed Naismith, McGregor, Davis, etc.

You're trying to steal The QC's mantle here and, to paraphrase Lloyd Bentsen, "Norman, you're no Queen's Counsel".

Realistically what can the SFA do?

We all know the powers that be in this Country are desperate for Rangers to be in the Premiership. They could potentially kill the Club if the punishment is punative.

Imagine if a fine for Ashley's involvement was what finally pushed the company over the edge. Or is that part of his plan?

“@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Rangers & shareholder Mike Ashley charged with breaching several SFA rules relating to dual interest in Rangers & #NUFC. #SSNHQ”

Thats all we need now when the clubs in even more of a mess than usual, was bound to happen tho...

I also believe that quite a few P&Bers had a go at me when i said that the SFA would do something about Ashley, i'm sure they will all apologise now.

Thats all we need now when the clubs in even more of a mess than usual, was bound to happen tho...

I also believe that quite a few P&Bers had a go at me when i said that the SFA would do something about Ashley, i'm sure they will all apologise now.

I am delighted about this, the SFA doing what they are supposed to do.

Didn't Dhense say this would never happen?

but what realistically will they do? Would they really impose a fine/punishment that could be the death of one of their members.......particularly Rangers.