Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not necessarily f**ked my blue clad amigo .

The fact that the range of possible open ended just means that they're free to make it up on the fly. When hearts were struggling to pay the wages on time there was the same alarmist scare stories about massive points deductions but we ended up with a transfer ban instead.

That would seem a likely outcome here

Imagine a signing ban coming into force just as the administrators tell them to release the whole of their first team squad. Ouch.

Not necessarily f**ked my blue clad amigo .

The fact that the range of possible open ended just means that they're free to make it up on the fly. When hearts were struggling to pay the wages on time there was the same alarmist scare stories about massive points deductions but we ended up with a transfer ban instead.

That would seem a likely outcome here

Would Ashley be able to continue unscathed?

Would Ashley be able to continue unscathed?

We don't know anything for sure yet and can only speculate, so let's do that!

I'd suggest that the application of the rule should be based on whatever the rationale was for drawing it up which presumably is to avoid teams being transformed into cross border feeder clubs (Although it's dangerous to try and guess reasons behind Scottish Football Administrator decisions).

My guess would be that Ashley will be allowed to continue after giving various undertakings about keeping his affairs on the Clyde and Tyne separate and possibly a promise to get rid of one stake or the other inside a few years.

I will let you know next time I see the contract, meanwhile I guess we will just have to stick with the announcement to the stock exchange....same contract

Normans fucked up again, put the JCB down.

Heads gone and lost the fucking plot AGAIN. :lol:

An amended contract with changes but is still the very same contract ???. :lol:

What a fucking idiot. :lol:

My guess would be that Ashley will be allowed to continue after giving various undertakings about keeping his affairs on the Clyde and Tyne separate and possibly a promise to get rid of one stake or the other inside a few years.

Well, given he's on a compliance charge already I'm not sure how highly I'd value his undertakings. Rangers obviously needed a cash injection but the SFA had noted their intention to investigate Ahley's influence back in October (?)

Seems like TheRangers/Sooberally's predicaments are national news now. They've made it to the Monday Night Club on Radio 5. Discussion imminent.

Been like that for a week or so...constantly hear it on TalkSport etc down here.

Heads gone and lost the fucking plot AGAIN. :lol:

An amended contract with changes but is still the very same contract ???. :lol:

What a fucking idiot. :lol:

Would it have made a difference to your understanding if Tedi had used some smilies?

Thats all we need now when the clubs in even more of a mess than usual, was bound to happen tho...

I also believe that quite a few P&Bers had a go at me when i said that the SFA would do something about Ashley, i'm sure they will all apologise now.

I am delighted about this, the SFA doing what they are supposed to do.

Didn't Dhense say this would never happen?

Aye ? the SFA are going to get ballsy with the only person keeping the club solvent. :lol: What a couple of spanners. :lol:

Andy Newport ‏@AndyNewportPA 3m3 minutes ago

If found guilty by SFA, Rangers face a range of punishments including a censure, fine, being thrown out of the the Scottish Cup, transfer ban or even having their membership of the SFA terminated. Ashley risks a £10,000 fine if he fails to have the charges dropped.

We are f**ked as the rules have been clearly bent/broken here.

I hate fucking posting this Beny but ?, the SFA came up with the same club pish and Rangers FC are the SFA's demented brainchild and have done everything possible to make things as easy as possible to get Rangers FC into the top division. Do you actually think they will threaten to put the club into admin and liquidation after everything they have done up to now to get their demented brainchild into the top tier to try and resurrect an OF fixture ?

Most likely a deal will be brokered out and Ashley will be told to relinquish his influence once or if Rangers FC makes it into European footy.

The SFA can't afford to piss off the only person willing to pump money into Rangers FC keeping it alive.

Least likely the SFA will help to push the club into liquidation to clone a version 3 Rangers FC, it will be a complete embarrassment to Scottish Football if Rangers FC died a second time from huge debts and shows the SFA are not in control in less than 3 years.

BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING

This just in from what's left of Scottish Football......

Aberdeen FC shareholders unanimously vote in favour of financial restructuring which wipes out the club's debt

Roon ye

Stand Free told me that they already had wiped out their debt, lying toerag....

Aye ? the SFA are going to get ballsy with the only person keeping the club solvent. :lol: What a couple of spanners. :lol:

They just have my learned friend.

I hate fucking posting this Beny but ?, the SFA came up with the same club pish and Rangers FC are the SFA's demented brainchild and have done everything possible to make things as easy as possible to get Rangers FC into the top division. Do you actually think they will threaten to put the club into admin and liquidation after everything they have done up to now to get their demented brainchild into the top tier to try and resurrect an OF fixture ?

Most likely a deal will be brokered out and Ashley will be told to relinquish his influence once or if Rangers FC makes it into European footy.

The SFA can't afford to piss off the only person willing to pump money into Rangers FC keeping it alive.

Least likely the SFA will help to push the club into liquidation to clone a version 3 Rangers FC, it will be a complete embarrassment to Scottish Football if Rangers FC died a second time from huge debts and shows the SFA are not in control in less than 3 years.

twilight-zone-movie.jpeg