Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

unlikely...

we would have known about it by now.

can you see the likes of chairman stephen thompson or some of the anti rangers media keeping quiet about that?

They weren't paid when Green said that. I replied to you a couple of pages back. The June 2013 accounts had amounts outstanding in relation to OldCo debts. The accounts were made after Green made those statements. Hence

they weren't and Green only stated they were

is correct.

As i thought you never paid off all your debts to the clubs & the company's you ripped off. Tax dodgers !

I was replying to this post

------------------------------------------------

aofjays, on 17 Dec 2014 - 14:41, said:

Links that say the debt's to clubs have been paid? Why would you want to do that?

-----------------------------------------------

You meanwhile are deflecting and making a prat of yourself

Oooofft!

I like the new Stoney style. Quiet for ages, then in like a stiletto. Well Played, Sir. :thumsup2

Stop brown nosing Norman, it just makes you look even creepier.

Business as usual at Sevco.

So carry on living beyond their means.

Carry on racking up the debts.

Carry on paying overinflated salarys to overinflated individuals.

Carry on playing in front of ever decreasing crowds.

Carry on being rancid to watch and suffer more humilations to teams with a fraction of Sevcos budget.

Carry on fucking up their season in the Championship - the highest they'll get before they go bust.

Carry on being both the biggest embarrassment and the biggest laughing stock to Sevco and nonSevco fans respectively.

Carry on dying - not long left now.

"Carry on up the Brox" . Sid James as Dave King and Bernard Breslaw as Ally McCoist.

Edited by WeeHectorPar

Yes you are right....but if they are in the top league and playing a qualifier say he invests 8/10 mllion in the summer..

with the right manager and signings this would probably be achievable.

10million in the epl for Newcastle would be a decent standard player...not top quality...which is why the geordie fans are sick of him...they want the club to kick on.

If he invested this in sevco got them decent he could get them in champs league not guaranteed ...but achievable...think he would Hoover the profit into sports direct and drip feed them budget wise for a few seasons until he really had t invest in the paying side again.

Like I said just guess work and my opinion.

Edit to add...just seen sky sports news ....sally staying on as manager

bang goes my idea...as mike would need a good manager.

He needs to invest over £10million to get them to the summer and they are no where near guaranteed to get out of the Championship.

Mike Ashley, like everyone else, will make money out of Rangers. The club itself will continue to be a financial basket case.

Kevin Kyle on Radio Scotland = "the majority of Rangers players and there for one reason and one reason only. Monye"

He also claimed he was on around 100,000 per year.

Others had been earning 300,000 / 400,000 a year when in the Third Division

:lol:

I agree with a lot of that posts.

One thing I will say is...for Newcastle to compete regularly in Europe will cost mike a pretty penny

as you say the Prem league gets great exposure...so it is all guess work....but to get sevco playing in Europe would cost him peanuts compared with Newcastle.

Also think Newcastle have been boycotting sports direct for a fair bit...they are unhappy and want the club to kick on...for an average player down there you probably talking mike will have to pay 10million plus...if he wants to compete regularly in europe it will cost him more. He could spend peanuts and have sevco challenging for the title....and the fans will come out the woodwork and buy merchandise.

I still think he will change the stadium name if he gets sevco under his complete control...to me it will make perfect sense and give sports direct the focuss/spotlight he wants...especially in big euro games.

Unless he's in the Champions League, then he's not really getting much exposure. Think of the money he would have to spend in order to win the league. When the league is won, he then has to go through qualifying. Which as Celtic have proved, is far from being a certainty. On the bright side once he gets into the CL, we'll all get to laugh at them getting papped out. I still think whatever his long term plan is. It won't work out for him in the end.

Edited by Fotbawmad

Unless he's in the Champions League, then he's not really getting much exposure. Think of the money he would have to spend in order to win the league. When the league is won, he then has to go through qualifying. Which as Celtic have proved, is far from being a certainty. I still think whatever his long term plan is. It won't work out for him in the end.

I think over the course of a season, Newcastle will get far more exposure on the TV than sevco ever would, even if they somehow make it to the Champions League, it's not even a guarantee a neutral would tune in to watch them

At todays meeting Ally was prepared to accept £400k albeit in instalments,the stumbling block on said deal was the confidentiality agreement which he could not accept.

So looks like Ally either has a big book deal planned,or is planning on spilling the beans to a well paying journalist.

Edited by Forever Diamond

keith jackson

‏@tedermeatballs

Ashley and RFC sticking two fingers up at SFA. Llambias red hot fav for CEO role. Story in tomorrow's paper.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 2m2 minutes ago

My info says RFC are unhappy with authorities. Two separate announcements to come.

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 11m minutes ago

Hellbhoy is a bit of a numpty.

:lol:

Newcastle owe Ashley something in the region of £150m, which he should get back if he sells up. He also makes several million a year from them through the retail side of things. I read something recently that explained a few other ways he was making cash. It showed how, despite the Sky money increasing almost year on year, Newcastle's turnover did not, as the more money that came in via Sky, the less he was paying in via the retail company he had set up.

The £150 million is a loan: he also spent a similar amount to buy the club. He's been trying to sell it for years now (asking price £267 million), with no sign or prospect of a buyer.

The idea that he could make his money back via SportDirect just doesn't add up. Assuming Newcastle have 100,000 gullible fans (unlikely), and he makes £10 net profit per shirt, they'd have to buy 300 shirts each before he breaks even.

Rangers, of course are a different story. A mere three million to recoup, and 20 million fans worldwide ....

I'd love to see the Rangers take the SPFL to court for the £250K. :)

Then the Rangers newco would have to prove legally they are the same club to which the newco Rangers haven't a leg to stand on because it is only the SFA who see them as the same club. :lol:

Just another kink in the same club myth coming back to bite the bears on the arse.

eta,

I hope that the £250K eventually gets hoovered up by the oldco as revenue due to the company/club towards their cashpot for the creditors, and then the Rangers newco get stiffed with a bill for £250K to pay for the fine for cheating. :lol:

Edited by hellbhoy