Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You didn't correct me though. You missed the point and got all defensive, while inserting 'h's in my username, before turning on WRK for including wee digs in his post, claiming that it prevented discussion. When this hypocrisy was pointed out of course, you simply ignored it. Poor form, I'd say.

Don't mention their results!

He insults you by calling you a dick, and puts another H in your pseudonym, and you call him "CHUM".

You're a better, more patient gentleman than I could ever be. Good on you for rising above these insults.

When dear old Ted is in this form, 'rising above' is not a difficulty.

Notice how the chump just ignored my post I replied to him about rule E20 ?, the post which the SPFL can't even in their own rules distinguish between the company paying taxes because it is registered in Companies House and the club which isn't a company being responsible for paying taxes ???

The club can't in the associations new rules & regulations pay taxes because it doesn't have any legal recognition any more according to their rules and the company running the club is responsible for paying taxes operating the club.

Nonsense. You don't need to be a limited company to pay taxes.

However, you're right that in Rangers case (and that of most football "clubs") they ceased to be a "club" decades ago.

No doubt there are still many clubs still around at amateur level. If they make a profit (from trading with non-members) they have to pay tax.

That was just me replying in kind....anyway I am sure Mhonkey will be glad he has a fine homophobic such as yourself fighting his corner, I am sure he appreciates it.

Don't recall MT sticking an extra letter in your pseudonym, or calling you a dick.

As usual, you are lying.

No.8 told me you were actually a nice guy.

He obviously lied too. Shame, because he seems OK most of the time.

Nonsense. You don't need to be a limited company to pay taxes.

However, you're right that in Rangers case (and that of most football "clubs") they ceased to be a "club" decades ago.

No doubt there are still many clubs still around at amateur level. If they make a profit (from trading with non-members) they have to pay tax.

You are completely right Stag, but they do need to register with companies house to pay taxes and legal reasons.

In Rangers FC case here this club is separate from the company shite falls apart, their rules at times do not differentiate club from the company unless you read the insolvency rules. :rolleyes:

Awe diddums, looks like the troops are no longer enjoying the journey and they are now walking away because their best player is being sold. Welcome to the real world. At least reality does appear to have finally sunk in to some of the nuggets heads....at long last...lol

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=277714&&page=3

That's absolutely beautiful. The penny's actually dropping for some of them what a complete laughing stock they are.

Pleasing. :)

I can always tell when you are irritated Mhonkey, first step in hiding it more would be to stop being a complete dick and cut out the petty insults, I also do not believe you are confused about what side of the debate you sit on, especially since you contradict that falsehood daily.

Dear Lord, another one broken...

That was just me replying in kind....anyway I am sure Mhonkey will be glad he has a fine homophobic such as yourself fighting his corner, I am sure he appreciates it.

That was you just indulging in the kind of address which, in your wee myth-mangled brain, counts as being "a complete dick".

Better get some PMs fired off, Little Grasp, because you're in no state to hold out on your own tonight.

It's amusing seeing The Rangers' fans in their various states of distress, Tedi is still raging and biting at every piece of bait laid in front of him, 8 is 'comfortably numb' and on the verge of walking away and Beeny, well Beeny has been round the twist and gibbering shite since his tear stained resignation when the CVA failed and he realised his club was dead.

In their own way they are all " a wee bit special "

Don't know .. but here's hoping Brentford develop him and sell him on for a wee fortune ... :lol: :lol:

I posted elsewhere that I honestly can't see what he would add to what is a pretty decent Championship side.

On the other hand, with professional coaching and a manager with some grasp of tactics, he could well turn out to be the next big thing.

I can always tell when you are irritated Mhonkey, first step in hiding it more would be to stop being a complete dick and cut out the petty insults, I also do not believe you are confused about what side of the debate you sit on, especially since you contradict that falsehood daily.

You can always tell when someone has irritated Tedi. He sticks an 'H' into their name.