Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

so honest dave claims the board will use the media to influence the people. Sort of like he did when he called for a boycott on the people buying season tickets. The man is so out of touch with reality it's amazing. Hope he fails in his bid.

They will use the media without the respect for the traditions of Rangers , I thought they hinted that they were gonna spend money strengthening the squad, isn't that a tradition for any board associated with any company that owns a club that plays at a stadium once owned by a club in perpetuity for the fans of Rangers pre 2012?

Surely the currant board (in their duty to shareholders) could simply (and publicly) request a meeting with the SFA to clarify the position of making Dave King and Paul Murray directors of Rangers.

Surely the SFA have a duty to give advise to the company as a member, given that it could fall foul of their rules and be punished for allowing them to stage a coup.

Clear away the bushes and see what is hiding in them so to speak.

Just a thought ...

Wouldn't it be better to get them voted on the board to see if the SFA/SPFL have the balls ( the perhaps missing orange balls from Friday) to eject the club for the misdeed of the company directors/

as was the likelihood that the incumbent board will use the media to try and influence the debate by misrepresentation.

Whereas SDM, Whyte Knight, Green Knight, King, Kennedy, 3 Bears, Bomber Brown, the Gardener, Waltermitty Smith, Souness and his moustache, and every other bear or wannabe bear has NEVER used or even attempted to use the SMSM to influence any debate by misrepresentation. Poor fucking innocent victims these zombies.

“History will judge this board as one of the worst the club has ever had.”

Factually, he is possibly correct - they only have two and a half years worth of boards to choose from.

Some more Dave King gems...

Jan 14

He said: "The club has to have funders who will invest to ensure we can compete with Celtic when we get back to the top."

"I would never have expected us to go into the Premier League and come worse than second. Im mentally not attuned to the possibility of going up there and coming fourth of fifth."

Mar 14:

I will do whatever I think is best for me. The media and the fans will make no difference to my success or failure.

The club needs my money not the shareholders.

I think the minimum - if we get lucky - is £30m and we will probably need £50m. That would be to compete with Celtic.

The Rangers strategy should be a simple thing and I have discussed this with institutions. It is this: every year we have to compete with Celtic.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-mccarthy-66-reasons-rangers-5001307

The use of the Ibrox disaster dead by the opponents of Ashley is utterly despicable and opportunistic: a vile and desperate tactic in my view.

Utter scum, why does anybody wish to be associated with this disgusting organisation?

Jeez, that's a thoroughly tasteless piece. I've read that Matt Reid guy's account before and it is truly moving and upsetting.

To exploit his grief and suffering, in order to try and fight off Ashley, is quite something.

Jan 14

He said: "The club has to have funders who will invest to ensure we can compete with Celtic when we get back to the top." The rangers need a sugardaddy willing to wave goodbye to millions. And, by the way, it won't be DK.

"I would never have expected us to go into the Premier League and come worse than second. Im mentally not attuned to the possibility of going up there and coming fourth of fifth." I share the same delusions and sense of entitlement as the rangers' fans.

Mar 14:

I will do whatever I think is best for me. The media and the fans will make no difference to my success or failure. I don't give a fúck about the rangers, but I love seeing my name in the papers.

The club needs my money not the shareholders. Shame that the club, as an ethereal entity, cannot use his money. The Company and the Holding Company, on the other hand, certainly could - but are more likely to win the CL than ever see any of it.

I think the minimum - if we get lucky - is £30m and we will probably need £50m. That would be to compete with Celtic. Dig deep, berrx. You want to beat thame, don't you?

The Rangers strategy should be a simple thing and I have discussed this with institutions. It is this: every year we have to compete with Celtic. Normal clubs compete to be as successful as possible. The rangers, and their fans, are not normal. Keep up the dog-whistling, and pockets will be emptying across Govan and beyond.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

so honest dave claims the board will use the media to influence the people. Sort of like he did when he called for a boycott on the people buying season tickets. The man is so out of touch with reality it's amazing. Hope he fails in his bid.

even worse for 'rangers' fans.... DK succeeds in his 'bid'

P&B doesn't have have enough mocking smilies for what this carp

Edited by Ken Fitlike

Surely the currant board (in their duty to shareholders) could simply (and publicly) request a meeting with the SFA to clarify the position of making Dave King and Paul Murray directors of Rangers.

Edit: They could then ensure the full facts are disclosed.

Surely the SFA have a duty to give advice to the company as a member, given that it could fall foul of their rules and be punished for allowing them to stage a coup.

Clear away the bushes and see what is hiding in them so to speak.

Just a thought ...

does Ashley not have a meeting on the 27th? I'm sure he can mention it while telling cockwomble to bolt

I'd love to know which institutions bought into and agreed with this policy whilst being prepared to back this lunatic with their shareholders money ...

I love the fact he says that straight after telling Rangers fans they should not buy season tickets until they've seen a sound business plan from the board!

The full stream of consciousness pish;

“There are no problems regarding the AIM regulations and the issue with the SFA is simple. Only once a director is appointed is an application made to the SFA by the club.

“Both myself and Paul will have to deal with our previous directorship at the time that Craig Whyte got involved. Additionally, I will have to deal with my reasons for staying on the board and trying to impose some level of governance during the Whyte era.

“I will also deal with my favourable settlement in South Africa.

“These are all issues that the SFA rightly has to address in the same way that the SFA has to review the history of anyone who gets involved with a Scottish football team.

“That was all considered by me prior to my application – as was the likelihood that the incumbent board will use the media to try and influence the debate by misrepresentation.

“The enthusiasm that this board adopts to ‘media management’ and its failure to act in the interest of shareholders and other stakeholders is exactly why they should be jettisoned in favour of directors who have the requisite business skills and respect for the tradition of Rangers to take the club forward.

“History will judge this board as one of the worst the club has ever had. There is not one individual who puts the club above personal interest.”

Dave King. :lol:

But, but, but, he's not trying to get on the club's board, or even the board of the company that "runs" the club, he's talking about the board of the company that owns the company that "runs" the club.

Love how he suggests that he only stuck around under Whyte to try to rein him in. Basically he was the Clegg to Whyte's Cameron, only with less integrity.

I'd love to know which institutions bought into and agreed with this policy whilst being prepared to back this lunatic with their shareholders money ...

Carstairs? Broadmoor?

The Rangers strategy should be a simple thing and I have discussed this with in institutions. It is this: every year we have to compete with Celtic. crush the *****s.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Tom English ‏@TomEnglishSport 5m5 minutes ago

Dave King: "I will also deal with my favourable settlement in South Africa." I've seen history rewritten many times, but that's a corker

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"I differently won by conceding that I might not win."