Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So you want everyone involved who has committed some crime to be punished to the full extent of the law, while at the same time you want a convicted criminal to be involved in running the club?

Now now Ross...

..."favourable settlement...." remember ???

:lol::lol::lol:

Your Club/Company is an AIM listed and funded entity.

King and Co's laughable speeches and proclamations about spunking north of £30 - £50 million to challenge Celtic may work for the mouth breathers, but as far as future funding is concerned that kind of chat keeps brokers treating you like a suspected Ebola victim.

It's been said before.... Ashley will, ultimately, drag your sorry ass-ridden corpse back to life, not as you knew it Jim, but life non-the-less.

Ashley is not interested in the club for anything other than taking as much out of it as he can before moving on and leaving whatever is left.

I don't know anybody that is interested in competing with celtic in the next few seasons. I want to see the debt that is owed to Ashley cleared first and foremost. I want a manager with a proven track record of bringing through youngsters and who has good contacts across Europe. I also want a scouting system set up that doesn't involve some IT guy sitting playing Football Manager.

Dare i say it i want a signing policy similar to the one across the city. Bring in decent youngsters wherever they are from and keep them for a few seasons before moving them on

Ashley is not interested in the club for anything other than taking as much out of it as he can before moving on and leaving whatever is left.

I don't know anybody that is interested in competing with celtic in the next few seasons. I want to see the debt that is owed to Ashley cleared first and foremost. I want a manager with a proven track record of bringing through youngsters and who has good contacts across Europe. I also want a scouting system set up that doesn't involve some IT guy sitting playing Football Manager.

Dare i say it i want a signing policy similar to the one across the city. Bring in decent youngsters wherever they are from and keep them for a few seasons before moving them on

I want, I want, I want. Dry yer fuckin eyes. You sound like a spoiled child.

Queens Park have indeed done pretty well in recent seasons.

Where is the seethe from me? I have admitted from day one that the blame for this shambles lies fairly and squarely on Rangers. Seethe would be the post on Rangers Media that is looking around desperately to blame others for the mess we find ourselves in.

Poor effort 2/10

Whatever happens to those b*****ds will not repair the damage they have done to the club! I want to see everyone of them punished to the full extent of the law but far more importantly at the moment is T3B and King have to win the battle at the EGM and that is all we should be concentrating on right now.

You really are all over the place - thrashing about like a tantrumming toddler. 'Sno ferr!

If the blame lies with rangers - and you appear to have held that belief since Day One :lol: - then you're not going to get satisfaction, are you? Because that rangers don't exist anymore.

346q7w7.jpg

Yes you do.

post-35393-0-52352200-1421754123.jpg

No one you know interested in competing with Celtic ermm :whistle

Dave King: Rangers must invest to compete with Celtic - The

So you want everyone involved who has committed some crime to be punished to the full extent of the law, while at the same time you want a convicted criminal to be involved in running the club?

Doesn't know whether he needs a shite or a haircut Ross

Hopefully their club continues to be ran by "jobs for the boys" criminals

Edited by zidane's child

Doesn't know whether he needs a shite or a haircut Ross

Hopefully their club continues to be ran by "jobs for the boys" criminals

The thing is, had they just accepted the truth and started again, they would be far better off and looking after themselves. They only have themselves to blame for almost everything that has happened and is continuing to happen.

You really are all over the place - thrashing about like a tantrumming toddler. 'Sno ferr!

If the blame lies with rangers - and you appear to have held that belief since Day One :lol: - then you're not going to get satisfaction, are you? Because that rangers don't exist anymore.

You are having a nightmare here. All those i want punished were involved with RANGERS and that is why i blame RANGERS for being excatly where we are right now and not trying to look to blame others

Not that i want to give anyone any ideas but, is there any objections to the 3 bears without King. Seems like he is jeopardising everything, you know because he's a criminal.

That would certainly be acceptable but they need Kings shares to get the current directors out. After that we can take it from there but we must get those who wish only to take from the club out. At the moment that is all that matters and if they fail this time i am not sure there will be a next time.

Exactly. You do realise King and his motivations for getting involved are no different from the previous crooks?

Whatever happens to those b*****ds will not repair the damage they have done to the club! I want to see everyone of them punished to the full extent of the law but far more importantly at the moment is T3B and King have to win the battle at the EGM and that is all we should be concentrating on right now.

You are having a nightmare here. All those i want punished were involved with RANGERS and that is why i blame RANGERS for being excatly where we are right now and not trying to look to blame others

So you want all those responsible for the death of rangers to be punished - except for the ones you want to run the new club? Or do you want the Boardroom re-locating to B Wing at the Greybar Hilton?

:lol:

Aberdeen?

and without spending 20-30m to do it.