Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From a CNN interview this week..

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/30/football/old-firm-reunited/index.html?eref=edition&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

.A group of Celtic fans even went to the trouble of paying for a full page advert in a Sunday broadsheet last weekend to state their position on the "new Rangers club" and how the term Old Firm is now defunct.

Unsurprisingly, Rangers supporters see things differently. They state their team remains the same entity as it was the company which ran the club which was liquidated and not the club itself.

The head of the Scottish Professional Football League, Neil Doncaster, stated in a BBC interview earlier this year that he agrees with the latter assessment.

However, the organization declined the opportunity to respond to requests CNN made to its public relations representatives about clarifying whether this position related solely to SPFL rules or to the stricter court of Scots Law as well.

Edited by THE KING

P45, on 30 Jan 2015 - 13:05, said:

That instantly discredits him apparently.

I'd have thought that him being a shite talking attention seeker looking for a reaction would be the thing to discredit him. Either way, if that guy told me Dougie Rae was a bad chairman of Morton, he'd suddenly have my full backing.

I'm not convinced that Rangers are going to get the absolute shoeing that so many are predicting/wishing for.

I think they will. Celtic will be up for this big time. A Celtic season ticket holding mate of mine tells me that they have been good this season when they are 'up for it' and struggle when they play at a slow pace and aren't really looking that energetic. I sense that with no Champions League nights, they will be well fired up for this.

7-0, then fcuked up the arse by the Arabs or Sheepy People in the final. Please.

Carlsberg don't do League Cup predictions, but....

I'm not convinced that Rangers are going to get the absolute shoeing that so many are predicting/wishing for.

It won't be allowed to happen, for the sake of public safety. Celtic will be under strict instructions to win convincingly but not embarrassingly.

And now here's Wattie still not getting it after all this time ffs!!!!

""The game in Scotland has lost a lot of money because of the decision to put Rangers down into the Third Division."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31049706

This will be the same Walter Schmidt that climbed into bed with the Green Regime in order to seduce RaPeepul into buying ST's and then jumped ship after pocketing an alleged £50K for his "services" ?

Aye, respecting Rangers right enough, Walter. :yucky

I think they will. Celtic will be up for this big time. A Celtic season ticket holding mate of mine tells me that they have been good this season when they are 'up for it' and struggle when they play at a slow pace and aren't really looking that energetic. I sense that with no Champions League nights, they will be well fired up for this. 7-0, then fcuked up the arse by the Arabs or Sheepy People in the final. Please. Carlsberg don't do League Cup predictions, but....

Should have added that I don't give a flying one either way.

Looking forward to the blanket condemnation of Yellowfang and his part in Peters dodgy movie Tax scam.Much wailing and gnashing of tooth to be expected from society's moral custodians in the East end.What about the hospitals etc.......

As i am sure you are fully aware it is The Famous who are our moral custodians. Key point to note, tax-man says pay, you pay.

User Actions
Following
xoo9pzci_bigger.jpegGrant Russell@STVGrant

Spokeswoman for Stewart Milne says he has paid back tax relief received through Ingenious pending case outcome: