Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"construct an actual argument"

You, Norman and a myriad of other diddies define themselves with respect to Ramgers. The onus is not on me but is on you.

Why the f**k do you bother?

because there is never an answer that clarifies the situation just deflection :whistle

because it clearly irritates people who know they have no solid ground to argue from, they get and angry and make stuff up they think proves their point :ph34r:

because it is funny :thumsup2

you choose, in fact why do you bother :rolleyes:

Not the point, caller. I've been to a few Wycombe games this season now they've got over their Paul Lambert love-fest.

My thesis was prosaically simple: too many so-called football fans in Scotland wish that most fans didn't support their clubs.

Well, Lambert never struck me as a dyed-in-the-green-and-white-wool kind of geezer, but whatever.

I have my own thoughts about how your average P&B type crosses into open class contempt about Old Firm fans, but I'm not overly surprised that they're sick of getting pumped by a single miilionaire team full of international players in hoops.

Oh, and I note that they sometimes discuss an up and coming Championship team in disparaging terms too, for some reason.

Rangers are dead and have been for 3 years. Hopefully Celtic will join them before long. I think we can all agree that respectively this is and that will be a good thing.

Yup. This is cliche central. Thanks for posting. No chunt ever thought of ever saying this.

Well, Lambert never struck me as a dyed-in-the-green-and-white-wool kind of geezer, but whatever.

I have my own thoughts about how your average P&B type crosses into open class contempt about Old Firm fans, but I'm not overly surprised that they're sick of getting pumped by a single miilionaire team full of international players in hoops.

Oh, and I note that they sometimes discuss an up and coming Championship team in disparaging terms too, for some reason.

Did you get mad when wee lemon said he still refers to the Rangers and Celtic game as the old firm? Or when Kenny dalglish said it?

If we win Sunday, I'll be ecstatic, If we lose gutted!

I'll enjoy with fellow Bears or give accepting and begrudging applause to our hated rivals! ;)

The rest on here can get right tae f*ck !!

The majority of Rangers related threads on here wouldn't exist without you obsessed bassas, well done!

Hope you enjoy it on Sunday! I know you'll be watching!

It's the eternal quandary for the Bandar Log,tying to keep the Sevco/New club routine going while salivating over the prospect of gubbing us on Sunday and tying themselves in knots knowing that if they achieve a pyrrhic victory on Sunday they wont be able to celebrate it without giving the continuity some credence! Delicious!

Where's Norris and Mhonkey, they claim to be impartial and dislike both Rangers and rapoops the same amount. Now in my almost three years on here, I've yet to see both slate Celtic properly. Now wouldnt both of you say your obsession of Rangers has blighted your judgement?

33 posts

:rolleyes: