Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

After Ally changed his bakers from Aulds to Greggs, all the Rangers fans followed and proclaimed in Ally we trust.

Greggs profits have went through the roof. Everytime Ally visits one of the shops he is given a free currant bun, hence the term.

Is that why Aulds at Braehead has closed down?

I'm not bypassing anything. Rangers fans are known as currant buns, it's an affectionate term used by the staff in Greggs head office.

Two things here.

1. Like it or lump it the term '***' (that is h.u.n.) is eschewed by the forum. This is not a hard one to avoid - although many of your ilk seem to rail against it. By comparison, if I called you a 'Thames barrier' I'd expect to be spoken to sternly, and rightly so. Why is it so hard for the Ps&Ds?

Let me test this. You are a 'typical vague'.

2."Greggs' head office" is how it should read . Were you so anxious to use the 'h' allusion that you forgot the apostrophe?

Ah, The_Diddy's back, with punctuation advice at the ready.

Also, a heartfelt plea for the rest of the diddies to stop being nasty to him and his fellow Rising Suns, Wooden Spigots, and Rotting Bodies in general.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Fuxake - you arseholes have got your very own section of the forum to embarrass yourselves in! This section is for pointing-and-laughing at 'Rangers' in so please take the 'moronic' stuff away.

I've always felt a degree of sympathy towards Old Firm fans, caught up in something that's simply not important.

So when some nomark breezes in saying, "I can't wait until Rangers Dee. Again" you'll tell them to burn?

New Rangers may very well Dee but auld Rangers went Doon the Suwannee years ago.