Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yet we have complete radio silence from you on the matter of the H word or the slang for it, only yesterday we have 5 posters defending use of the H word, you ignore them all and attack me.

Stick your double standards and faux offense up your arse.

Can I just ask Tedi, do you cringe a wee bit every time you have to mention the number 5? In a horrible flash back kind of way? 5.

Just read the last couple of pages...are the Ibrox bigots seriously trying to say that greenyin doesnt come from green yin for a ******?!!!

I hope you lot never discover why we sing penny arcade.

Absolutely staggering stuff Ted - kind of unbelievable actually.

This isn't a question of offence or victim cards. This is about you apparently denying that the 'greenyin' term is derived from ******, or else saying that if it is, it doesn't matter.

This would make your objections to the term 'currant' entirely hypocritical.

Easily your worst day on here Ted, and you've had a few bad ones.

I don't believe that you believe that nonsense, I reckon you're just trying to troll here as no sane person seriously believes that there is anything wrong with what is basically green ones.

According to Gazzeta del Sport World Cup winning former 'ger Rino Gattuso is looking at the possibility of leading a takeover consortium to take control of the company that currently own Rangers. There's no confirmation yet as to whether the company would continue to be known as NewCo oRinoco

I haven't been on here in a while. Are they not dead again yet? Looking forward to the EGM. I think the board will win. Cue lots of anger from the dimwits.

Speaking of which, I'd like to thank Tedi for my lovely collection of red dots. :P

I haven't been on here in a while. Are they not dead again yet? Looking forward to the EGM. I think the board will win. Cue lots of anger from the dimwits.

Speaking of which, I'd like to thank Tedi for my lovely collection of red dots. :P

Subtle

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_River_(Mississippi_watershed)

Absolutely staggering stuff Ted - kind of unbelievable actually.

This isn't a question of offence or victim cards. This is about you apparently denying that the 'greenyin' term is derived from ******, or else saying that if it is, it doesn't matter.

This would make your objections to the term 'currant' entirely hypocritical.

Easily your worst day on here Ted, and you've had a few bad ones.

Is anyone really suprised to see this bigot exposed though?...He's actually spent days on here trying to tell us that him and his bigotted mates can say greenyin because it has nothing to do with ****** ?!!!.

Such an easily exposed vile poster God knows why he hasnt been banned....again.

I did a search for greenyin sectarian, the only place this has been discussed is P & B :) as Stan would say Quelle Surprise.

and a whole bunch of posts from a poster called 'greenyin' ....on kerryfail street. ;)

If the only usages you can find of a word are by Rangers and Celtic supporters that's a pretty good indicator that it's probably Sectarian and shouldn't be used in polite company

Yet we have complete radio silence from you on the matter of the H word or the slang for it, only yesterday we have 5 posters defending use of the H word, you ignore them all and attack me.

Stick your double standards and faux offense up your arse.

Good Lord. This is getting worse for you.

As far as I'm concerned, the H word seems pretty mild, but if it's deemed as liable to cause offence, then it's very easy for me to refrain from using it, so it's one I avoid.

I am not taking any offence, faux or otherwise, so it's kind of funny how you've gone on the offensive, suggesting I stick things up my bottom. It's indicative however of the fact that you know you've been caught out here.

We know what we get from Bennett. He messes about on here, having fun, seeing no great need to be fair or consistent in the expression of his views. He's quite good at it and arguing with him can be entertaining.

You and no8 on the other hand, do have a sense of yourselves as fair minded and decent. For the most part, that's what emerges, although you both obviously disagree with lots of people on here.

You've resolutely departed from that here though, to an extent that is utterly laughable. No8 has already said that the 'greenyin' term strikes him as dodgy and he's wisely steered clear of the mess you've made.

Seriously pal, acquire some sort of grip.

More of Tedi propaganda and lies exposed ... quick google ... https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.scottish/eRolTpR1o5g

Carry on Tedi ... you're doing a sterling job of confirming your bigot status ... lash at it.

I'll need to get the enigma machine out of mothballs now and try work out what the fcuk you are blethering out.