Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It does not matter what you thought. The fact is that many believed that 7:0 or more was on the cards, my point was very much valid.

I did not say they were magnificent for engaging in these chants, why must you insist on just making things up? For the last time the fans were magnificent for the way they backed the team for the whole game but they let themselves down with some of the songs they sang.

On Thursday your fans were also magnificent, a real 12th man however they also let themselves down with these IRA songs that they insist in singing every game, both things can be true.

They backed the team for 90 mins with there bigot song book.....how can that be magnificent???

Back to the question I asked you....

Do you think someone from NBM being asked about the semi final would be more likely to describe sevco fans backing as Magnificent over 90 mins......or more likely to say the sevco fans were morons for 90 mins???

I understand why all this offensive words bingo is dull to most posters, but I'll note the following because I find it quite funny:

Although this diabolilcal "Hvn is sectarian because it means Protestant" patter has flared up now and then on these boards for years, the current round of it started after the Celtic-Rangers cup game, with Tedi taking theatrical offence at the Celtic fans singing "Go home ya Hvns". In my opinion, he did that in an attempt to start a rubbish Whitaboot Thaime circlejerk, in order to deflect criticism about his own team's supporters giving it ninety minutes of the traditional party tunes, although he'll no doubt disagree. y.

You actually believe that? Are you forgetting what your fellow celtic fans did that day?

You actually believe that? Are you forgetting what your fellow celtic fans did that day?

A word of advice here, champ - if somebody says something like "You're resorting to 'Whitaboot Thaime' in order to deflect criticism", it's a tactical error to respond by immediately saying "Whitaboot Thaime".

Edited by flyingrodent

Deflection. I never thought Celtic would win 7-0 or even 5 or 6, so this point is mute. Difference is most sane Celtic fans would admit some chants from our fans were and are unacceptable.... don't think I have read any Celtic fan claiming our fans were magnificent for indulging in these chants. You want to tell everyone they let themselves down on one hand and with the other praise them and say they were magnificent....sorry but that just doesn't wash when you consider you are NBM chief cheerleader on here.

Bullshit.

The Celtic support are in complete denial.

A word of advice here, champ - if somebody says something like "You're resorting to 'Whitaboot Thaime' in order to deflect criticism", it's a tactical error to respond by immediately saying "Whitaboot Thaime".

Here's a wee word of advice. If supporters of the club you support smash a 10 year old in the face don't try and take the moral high ground. I knew it wouldn't take long for your lot ton conveniently forget all about this and the other violent incidents. I am just surprised you haven't started greeting about 'point scoring'

Here's a wee word of advice. If supporters of the club you support smash a 10 year old in the face don't try and take the moral high ground. I knew it wouldn't take long for your lot ton conveniently forget all about this and the other violent incidents. I am just surprised you haven't started greeting about 'point scoring'

Yes, I see that you're still responding to a point about your tendency to say "Whitaboot thaime" by saying... Whitaboot thaime.

There really is no moral ground to take here at all, high or low. There's just Tedi claiming never to have considered e.g. whether "Greenyin" might be some kind of rhyming slang, and folk laughing at him for his absurd belief that the word "Plastic" applied to Celtic fans definitely has absolutely nothing to do with the well-known insult "Plastic Paddy".

After Ally changed his bakers from Aulds to Greggs, all the Rangers fans followed and proclaimed in Ally we trust.

Greggs profits have went through the roof. Everytime Ally visits one of the shops he is given a free currant bun, hence the term.

Is that why Aulds at Braehead has closed down?

I'm not bypassing anything. Rangers fans are known as currant buns, it's an affectionate term used by the staff in Greggs head office.

Two things here.

1. Like it or lump it the term '***' (that is h.u.n.) is eschewed by the forum. This is not a hard one to avoid - although many of your ilk seem to rail against it. By comparison, if I called you a 'Thames barrier' I'd expect to be spoken to sternly, and rightly so. Why is it so hard for the Ps&Ds?

Let me test this. You are a 'typical vague'.

2."Greggs' head office" is how it should read . Were you so anxious to use the 'h' allusion that you forgot the apostrophe?

Ah, The_Diddy's back, with punctuation advice at the ready.

Also, a heartfelt plea for the rest of the diddies to stop being nasty to him and his fellow Rising Suns, Wooden Spigots, and Rotting Bodies in general.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie