Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The last few pages, with the exception of the river puns (which were quite Thame) have just highlighted the idiocy of the bigots on either side of the sectarian divide. Arguing over rhyming slang about a word that noone outside the OF gives a toss about. Fucking shameful both of you.

'river puns' rhyming slang for 'green ones' alert...

I haven't been on here in a while. Are they not dead again yet? Looking forward to the EGM. I think the board will win. Cue lots of anger from the dimwits.

Speaking of which, I'd like to thank Tedi for my lovely collection of red dots. :P

gave you a greenie. just to counter act tedi's red dots

I should probably point out that if I do ever describe any poster as an "Adulterous Rapist" it should be taken as suggesting that he is guilty of serious sexual crimes outside of his marriage and in no way should it be construed as rhyming slang for "Idolatrous Papist"

I should probably point out that if I do ever describe any poster as an "Adulterous Rapist" it should be taken as suggesting that he is guilty of serious sexual crimes outside of his marriage and in no way should it be construed as rhyming slang for "Idolatrous Papist"

As if the (used to be) Old Firm fans could interpret an innocent phrase in such a way and justify faux offence. Thankfully, we have all moved from such childishness.

Not even remotely the case Bennett.The boarding of bandwagons is really not my style.Are you seriously, seriously going to claim that the fact that the term 'greenyins' rhymes with the word '******s', is entirely co-incidental?

Never heard the term before reading it on here and don't know one single person who uses it.