Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

King cannot voluntarily delist the company without 75% of the shareholder votes.

I am not sure that one is necessary as they are currently delisted , the need for the 75% is for example if the major shareholder wanted to stop the people trading shares in the club oops I mean company , if for example he wanted to take it over and win it back for the good guys. Now that would be a dastardly plan :1eye

Is it compulsory to have a history of dubious business practices to sit on the board of whichever version of The Rangers is in existence.

First question they need to ask anyone, how do we fix the gap between incoming and out going finances. If not, how will that be funded and just like school they need to show their working out and the answer.

I am not sure that one is necessary as they are currently delisted , the need for the 75% is for example if the major shareholder wanted to stop the people trading shares in the club oops I mean company , if for example he wanted to take it over and win it back for the good guys. Now that would be a dastardly plan :1eye

They are not currently delisted.

They are suspended. Big diff.

Just back from Glasgow Airport where I was picking my brother up from a Heathrow flight. Place was crawling with sports hacks and camera crews. Looks like the bold Dave was on my brother's flight. Didn't hang around to watch them gather round the messiah like flies roon' a shite. More important matters, like missing the worst of the traffic at the Charing X underpass.

Just back from Glasgow Airport where I was picking my brother up from a Heathrow flight. Place was crawling with sports hacks and camera crews. Looks like the bold Dave was on my brother's flight. Didn't hang around to watch them gather round the messiah like flies roon' a shite. More important matters, like missing the worst of the traffic at the Charing X underpass.

0f1729b0549e898d2377b6417b92a6ca0e166785

That is some Castlemilk accent. ...lol Jim White.....the cutting edge of sports journalism!!

Did you notice the Butcher's Aprone flying out of King's head, nice wee touch of propaganda the Zombies will lap it up. Notice he wasn't concerned about the level of debt but given the money they had and are now in debt would that not concern anyone not wearing blinkers ?

Did you notice the Butcher's Aprone flying out of King's head, nice wee touch of propaganda the Zombies will lap it up. Notice he wasn't concerned about the level of debt but given the money they had and are now in debt would that not concern anyone not wearing blinkers ?

Coff....that was the reason in posting the photo a few posts before.........the usp....

They are not currently delisted.

They are suspended. Big diff.

Ooops you got me there, I was getting ahead of myself , in all the seethe I was getting a bit excited :angel .So what do they have to do to get the suspension lifted , or more accurately ( I might be getting excited again but I think this is correct ) what conditions need to be met to satisfy the new NOMADS to apply to get the suspension lifted ?

I'm not reading back, my understanding is that they are currantly suspended from trading shares. They are not 'delisted'. This will only occur if things do not get sorted.

"Delisting" means their securities would be removed from the exchange and there would be associated costs (substantial) and a lot of work to be readmitted.

Yeah in all the excitement I was putting the cart before the horse, its an infectious habit I picked up off The Rangers Fantasists :whistle

Ooops you got me there, I was getting ahead of myself , in all the seethe I was getting a bit excited :angel .So what do they have to do to get the suspension lifted , or more accurately ( I might be getting excited again but I think this is correct ) what conditions need to be met to satisfy the new NOMADS to apply to get the suspension lifted ?

Suspension lifted when new one appointed.

Much like lawyers, there will be plenty of dirty ones, do I don't see that as a problem , unlike many folk.

The problem I do see however, is that King has to win an egm to call the shots and appoint one.

Ashley > a pile of shite > King in intellect stakes.

Is there a quote from King saying that the Nomad was going to get shoved if he got power?

Yes...."While many of the shareholders hold differing views as to what is right for the club I believe that a clear majority are like-minded on one key point - the need to remove the incumbent board and to replace it with individuals who can gain the trust of fans, sponsors and the shareholder community.

"It is also desirable to partner a Nomad that is willing to move forward and away from the recent poor governance at the club.

"I have already had initial discussions with potential Nomads on the basis of two key conditions.

Edited by No8.