Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fairly sure they paid all debts as well.

From the outside, you've got some way to go to catch Dundee, Livingston and the like in the cuntery stakes....

I read that somewhere too. Never mind, lets not spoil it for whichever alias this is as they're clearly having fun eh? :)

There is no allegedly. The CVA was a legally binding agreement. There was no liquidation. The creditors accepted the terms contained in the CVA. How they restructured to reflect that is of little importance.

See Deidco for liquidated and CVA being rejected. Good old HMRC.

Was referring yo hmfc not hmrc.....

No....I just don't see the Club I support as some sort of paragon of virtue like you do with yours.

The "cnuts" point in my OP was aimed at the element of support in both Rangers & Celtic that try to portray their Club as the "ying to the others yang" which just makes them both seem like utter thundercnuts.

You keep trying though Champ :) x

You obviously do see it as such otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to show your hatred for 3 clubs.

If it bothers you so much, why on earth go with hertz? You're in your 30's iirc, so why?

Was referring yo hmfc not hmrc.....

You obviously do see it as such otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to show your hatred for 3 clubs.

If it bothers you so much, why on earth go with hertz? You're in your 30's iirc, so why?

My cheeky post called Celtic & Rangers "cnuts".........Hardly "hatred"

As for the 2nd paragraph of your post, I can only assume you've been drinking turps again Wunfellaff.

I read that somewhere too. Never mind, lets not spoil it for whichever alias this is as they're clearly having fun eh? :)

Aye, fair enough. I like these ones better - the ones that try to come over as semi-intelligent and reasonable. All the more fun when they self-combust.

My cheeky post called Celtic & Rangers "cnuts".........Hardly "hatred"

As for the 2nd paragraph of your post, I can only assume you've been drinking turps again Wunfellaff.

? So no answer to 'why hertz'...

Fair nuff.

Nope. Not a Scooby what a Butcher's Aprone is. Are you being a silly diddy?

Time for a new Thesaurus, the pages must be firmly stuck together now, judging by that post.

So, smarty baws, what is a Butcher's Aprone?

Edited by The_Kincardine

I don't understand the question? Why do you think I should not support Hearts?

The Hearts support you grew up with in the 80's assuming you are mid 30's, were worse than the Ibrox ones at the time.

Wunfy clearly back on the turps.

Tragic character.

4v6650.jpg

^^^ a jpg, not a gif..

What a roaster. Imagine being continually banned from a football forum and crawling back time after time.

You're the P & B equivalent of The Rangers.

How many accounts have you had on here LJ ;) ?

Just wondering.