Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The PM gangs dived in i see to help Cal out.Time to leave this subject now.

Pm gang, plastics, norman, diddies, QCs,..that sad old patter is really exposed even more without your banned bigot mates to back you up.

But keep it up, eh...great stuff.

I know there have been a lot of wind ups, gloating and general arguing on the thread but I'm genuinely interested to know how the Rangers fans think they'll turn this around?

It seems like it's looking pretty bad for them at the moment, financially and on the park.

What would be the best outcome Rangers fans can see and how will they get it?

Would staying down and stopping the debt rising be acceptable (if thats even possible with the 1st division crowds etc)

Is promotion a must to try and balance the books?

Would selling Ibrox and renting Hampden (for example, maybe a bad one but you know what I mean) be acceptable to try and save the club a possible administration/liquidation?

Perhaps Ive got it all wrong and its not as dire as it appears. Its not an attempt at trolling, Im genuinely interested. The few Rangers fans at my work (see, Im not calling them Sevco as Im trying to be nice) really dont seem to know the way forward and seem mystified by the whole thing. To be honest Im completely lost with whats going on.

Edited by MattBairn

"do Rangers really want to go up into a league where they could be struggling in fourth or fifth spot?" says Barry.

In other words "If we're no' gonnae win something and we might get beat a few times then we're no' wantin tae play"

Rangers fans are always telling us how magnificent their support has been this last few years. Coincidentally, of course, they were enjoying bumper attendances in the seasons they were winning the leagues they were in. Now they have no chance of 1st, their crowds are down markedly. Funny that. And now Barry reckons they have no chance of winning the SPL next season, he doesn't want them to go up. Funny that.

It really is astonishing.

It's one thing to secretly feel that you don't want to play something unless you're likely to win it.

It's quite another though, for adults to admit such a thing without shame or embarrassment.

It really must puzzle them as to why any diddy fans bother at all. The very concept of sporting competition appears to escape some of them. It's nothing new of course, but it's still amazing, seeing it so willingly exposed.

It really is astonishing.It's one thing to secretly feel that you don't want to play something unless you're likely to win it.It's quite another though, for adults to admit such a thing without shame or embarrassment. It really must puzzle them as to why any diddy fans bother at all. The very concept of sporting competition appears to escape some of them. It's nothing new of course, but it's still amazing, seeing it so willingly exposed.

...and is the entire, unequivocal reason they find themselves in the utterly ridiculous position they have been since February 2012.

And.....Could do so again without a change in their supremacy addicted psyche...

:lol:

I know there have been a lot of wind ups, gloating and general arguing on the thread but I'm genuinely interested to know how the Rangers fans think they'll turn this around?

It seems like it's looking pretty bad for them at the moment, financially and on the park.

What would be the best outcome Rangers fans can see and how will they get it?

Would staying down and stopping the debt rising be acceptable (if thats even possible with the 1st division crowds etc)

Is promotion a must to try and balance the books?

Would selling Ibrox and renting Hampden (for example, maybe a bad one but you know what I mean) be acceptable to try and save the club a possible administration/liquidation?

Perhaps Ive got it all wrong and its not as dire as it appears. Its not an attempt at trolling, Im genuinely interested. The few Rangers fans at my work (see, Im not calling them Sevco as Im trying to be nice) really dont seem to know the way forward and seem mystified by the whole thing. To be honest Im completely lost with whats going on.

Its been discussed many mnay times....

Write this season off, concentrate on youth/fringe players till the end of the season and rebuild for next season. If funds are available then bring in players to bolster the younger players.

Coaching and Scouting needs improved, we have started there.

Financially i can't say what state the clubs in as i that information isn't available yet and i suspect it may take months before we know the true extent of the many onerous contracts. Some folk on here think they know the details but i prefer to ignore the various blogs where they get their info.

If we show signs of slowly improving by playing youths/rebuilding for the future then i think the fans will show patience but if we continue with the "doontoolers" then i can see a lot of fans saying fcuk it.

Also with 4 or 5 years of constant negative headlines surrounding the club we need to start doing things right, imo some fans have also stayed away due to the various "going ons" ... that needs rectified.

Vicky buying Davys nomad bullshit about due diligence..

Has King found a nomad for the Sevco yet? Going to need one for any financing foolery involving newco equity. Or is he back to using up his kids inheritance for the warchest/running cost of 700k per month?
Apparently a nomad has to do something called due diligence, maybe a financial expert like Elixer or densboy will confirm this.. Stop talking pish Norman, gamblers always lose in the end and bookies always win.

From the Daily Telegraph

Rangers fit bill for loaned Mike Ashley players

"foot" the bill, surely? The quality of the sports hacks is poor.

Then again, they are the mugs paying wages of non-players, so they do indeed "fit the bill".

ie to be suitable for a particular purpose

The Sevconian's picture is supposed to represent Rangers (even though they exploded and were sucked into a black hole) eclipsing Celtic therefore although totally unrealistic they have the crests in correct position.

The other picture represents a truer state of affairs but doesn't include all the crests that would eclipse the plastic wannabe Gers.

Here's another so that you can get the idea.

10615963_10153252426772975_1007568492089

The object that moves across (in front) the other and blocks it from your view point is the one doing the eclipsing ...

i get all that , just I would still rather be the 'sun' than the 'moon' :thumsup2

All that you touch

All that you see

All that you taste

All you feel.

All that you love

All that you hate

All you distrust

All you save.

All that you give

All that you deal

All that you buy,

beg, borrow or steal.

All you create

All you destroy

All that you do

All that you say.

All that you eat

And everyone you meet

All that you slight

And everyone you fight.

All that is now

All that is gone

All that's to come

and everything under the sun is in tune

but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Is there a deadline looming early next month for bills to be paid?.

Has anything actually happened yet, where are the winds of change?

How much to pay off Mike Ashley, 27m? How much did clip board Kenny receive in pay off and why is Ally McCoist still being paid 60k a month and refuses to leave?

Seems like all that is happening is more money going out of the club.

Is there a deadline looming early next month for bills to be paid?.

Has anything actually happened yet, where are the winds of change?

How much to pay off Mike Ashley, 27m? How much did clip board Kenny receive in pay off and why is Ally McCoist still being paid 60k a month and refuses to leave?

Seems like all that is happening is more money going out of the club.

Who knows?

Patience grasshopper.

£27m? Are you referring to buying out his many onerous contracts?

We shall just have to wait and see padawan.