Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

“It’s lacking at the minute, it’s not in a great state. There’s seven or eight teams in in the Premiership who have average gates of 4-5,000 and with that it’s very difficult to compete with other European countries.”

Can anybody show me the link to where his popcorn-ness has performed detailed analyses on average gates per head of population across Europe? Perhaps showing trends over time and with relative success factored in? You, know, so it doesn't look like he's just making it up as they're missing their twins*.

*As regularly stated on here: the only club suffering in any meaningful sense since Rangers died is Celtic. But that's understandable, because they're gloryhunting permavictims with a misplaced superiority complex too.

That's not what he said tho....

True but looking at the fall of Celtic attendances shows that they need your lot as much as you need them. I find it quite funny that the diddy clubs are not really effected that much without Rangers.

He'll wait until we have a share issue.

There's a bit on the clubs website about King investing, we'll just have to and wait and see if does or not.

Until then we'll have the usual suspects asking about it every 5 minutes.

True but looking at the fall of Celtic attendances shows that they need your lot as much as you need them. I find it quite funny that the diddy clubs are not really effected that much without Rangers.

Rangers issues aren't really down to "missing the greeners".

The constant negativity around the club has done a lot more damage I'd say.

What is the process for Rangers after they delist?

Does Murray invite King onto the board and then stand aside for King to take over?

Leaving King, Murray and the 3 bears in completely unchallengeable positions.

They'll have the non-transparent combined wealth of the 3 bears, PM and whatever change King can find on the street.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/8887-club-statement

This is what i like to see from a Rangers board. A statement straight away to rubbish any of the 'obsessed rumours.

I liked this part the best:

"The group has stepped in as the full extent of the financial damage caused by every regime over the last four years becomes clear."

completely ignores the fact that King & Murray were on the Board when SDM took Rangers down the ruinous path of EBT's.......

I liked this part the best:

"The group has stepped in as the full extent of the financial damage caused by every regime over the last four years becomes clear."

completely ignores the fact that King & Murray were on the Board when SDM took Rangers down the ruinous path of EBT's.......

Aye, and we have got a wee loan to see us through until the fans stump up for their season tickets! Paul Murray continues to amaze with his cheek! and the fact so many believe in him is even more astonishing.