Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If the original request did not meet the requirements of s116 then the company should have rejected the request outright. The fact that the secretary sought further details on the request provides legitimacy to the original application and all enquiries as to the proper purpose are still required to be performed within the prescribed 5 days.

The ICSA guidelines on the process are probably the easiest to understand.

We are not privy to all that has taken place, only one side of the story making the timeline muddy at best, one can only assume that the hard and fast 5 day rules must not have been clearly broken otherwise the court would have thrown the petition out on its ear , surely :1eye

I never stated it was true at any point ... simply copied a rumour and stated where it was found. It was clear there was no official source.

If it's fact, I'll clearly state it and leave you in no doubt.

It's also clear that your "new board" has clearly issued a "call to arms" to fill seats and inject cash in the coffers.

Your support has made a lot of noise regarding the reason for staying away being mainly down to the old regime.

You'd expect around 40 - 45k for a home game if that was the case?

Its never your fault, is it? But you'll continue to post rubbish from celticminded blogs and websites regardless because you struggle to think for yourself.

Well yes, they'll want as many fans as they can get....

It looks I was wrong in earlier posts, hands held up.

He has 30 days to bring in his own NOMAD..The one that he has gad lined up ever since he made it publuc that one of the first pieces of business after he got control would be to get WHI out.

One more sleep

Where's this NOMAD that King has had lined up, then?

It's almost like Dave King is dishonest. If only someone had warned you.

Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green not welcome at Ibrox RANGERS interim chairman Paul Murray has slammed the door firmly shut on Charles Green returning to Ibrox.

PUBLISHED: 00:01, Fri, Mar 27, 2015

Charles-Green-566889.jpgWillie Vass

Charles Green has been warned by the Rangers board

The outspoken former chief executive, who resigned over a racial slur, had said he wanted to go back to the Govan giants, even though the club had spiralled into chaos since he took it out of administration four years ago.

giphy.gif

I like this comment Murray said: “I think the figure we will need is somewhere between £15-20million to get back into the Premiership and Europe.

How much did it cost St. Johnstone and hopefully ICT to achieve both?.

Then maybe Hearts might achieve both Championship title and European qualification in two seasons, for how much?

ICT turnover multiplied by years in the top division.... So 3.5mil roughly x 5 seasons. Id put that as about £15-£20million.

Sorry for pissing in your tea but seems like a reasonable guesstimate.

However this is Sevco... so the likelyhood of fuckwittery may significantly increase that number.

Former Rangers chief executive Charles Green not welcome at Ibrox RANGERS interim chairman Paul Murray has slammed the door firmly shut on Charles Green returning to Ibrox.

PUBLISHED: 00:01, Fri, Mar 27, 2015

Charles-Green-566889.jpgWillie Vass

Charles Green has been warned by the Rangers board

The outspoken former chief executive, who resigned over a racial slur, had said he wanted to go back to the Govan giants, even though the club had spiralled into chaos since he took it out of administration four years ago.

The colourful Yorkshireman has claimed he would love to go back with investment to lead them back to the top level in Scottish football.

When asked if Green could return, Murray answered with a stern, “No”.

Murray also confirmed the board are currently in the process of trying to unmask their mystery investors, Blue Pitch and Margerita Holdings – who bought into the club under Green’s turbulent rein.

“There is a legal mechanism where companies can find out who is behind various shareholdings,” he claimed.

“As the new board, our manifesto is one of trust and openness, and we will get round to that.

“Whether we get all the answers is another question.”

Murray has also moved to allay fears that the current board don’t have the money they initially promised before they took over.

He claims the funding will be put in place for the short and long-term once the SFA deals with their fit and proper person applications for them all, including Dave King.

Murray revealed those processes were at an advanced stage and so was the job of finding a new Nomad to get the club’s Alternative Investment Market ban lifted and the company back trading.

Murray said: “I think the figure we will need is somewhere between £15-20million to get back into the Premiership and Europe.

“We have to separate that into short, medium and long-term investment. The short-term has all been about stabilising the club’s finances and we did that on Monday with the £1.5m loan.

“There will be further investment to come in the short-term and we are still going through the figures to find out the obligations.

“It is a football club, first and foremost, and the most important thing is what happens on the pitch. The team drives everything.”

He confirmed the new board are still trying to piece together the financial remains of the previous regime.

That process is on-going and they still have to hold talks with shareholder Mike Ashley or his Sports Direct company that is owed around £5m in loans and currently holds the equity over Murray Park, Edmiston House and the Albion car park.

Those are issues that need to be addressed in the longer term but Murray admitted the short-term priority is results on the pitch and trying to reach the Premiership.

Stuart McCall has come in on a short-term basis and the chairman is adamant the club will take their time over the next appointment.

Murray said: “Only 13 people have held the job in the club’s history, so it is a really important position.

“We are not out looking for candidates at the minute. Stuart is in the position and we are 110 per cent supportive of him.

“Stuart would, obviously, be a candidate going forward.”

Talks are planned with ex-boss Ally McCoist over a settlement.

Seems there are lots of talks planned with people who have contracts to save the 'good guys' some money but whats in it for MA or fat Sally, ? So how long does it take to review a merchandising contract ? Given they don't seem to have a pot to piss in and despite them in charge and making noises in the press the Latham's and the Parks have shelled out the cash to keep the doors open, you would think that would be their first interest, so why are they wasting their precious time reviewing contracts of loan players who are on a few grand a week, how much is the so called onerous contracts costing.

You can smell the bullshit as it seems the only thing in plentiful supply from the good guys .

It's amazing how often they are mentioning the 143 year thing at every turn. Almost as if they're just a tad insecure about it...

Entirely this.

The need to bang on about history reeks of towering insecurity. They obviously know that the age of the club is at least debatable and they therefore need to keep ostensibly offering, but really seeking, affirmation.

That they can't read their own behaviour accurately, is of course funny.

Ok, time for another genuine question:

What is Murray actually referring to when he mentions the "traditions, standards of behaviour and values" that are associated with Rangers?

Naturally, the traditions that spring to my mind are less impressive, but I'm not wishing to go down that obvious and lazy path here.

I'm just honestly intrigued to learn what's specifically meant when we frequently hear such stuff. What is it in this regard that sets Rangers apart historically?

I know about the 'establishment' associations - the much lampooned blazer and brogues stuff. I know also that the main stand at Ibrox is a masterpiece, an absolute gem of a creation. I've heard also about rules in the past governing players' dress, facial hair etc.

However that's all pretty flimsy and I'm obviously missing stuff.

Can anyone (preferably an informed Rangers fan) put me right here?

Just what are these "traditions, standards of behaviour and values" that Murray (and the people he keeps encountering at Ibrox and Murray Park) is so keen to see a return to?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Entirely this. The need to bang on about history reeks of towering insecurity. They obviously know that the age of the club is at least debatable and they therefore need to keep ostensibly offering, but really seeking, affirmation. That they can't read their own behaviour accurately, is of course funny.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:DEBATABLE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Isnae

Entirely this.The need to bang on about history reeks of towering insecurity. They obviously know that the age of the club is at least debatable and they therefore need to keep ostensibly offering, but really seeking, affirmation.That they can't read their own behaviour accurately, is of course funny.

I think we should all start gratuitously dropping the age of our clubs into the conversation whenever we mention them, and throw in words like "tradition" just to see how odd it looks when any other club does it.

e.g. I'm looking forward to watching 70 year old Stirling Albion, take on Forfar Athletic today. Hoping for three points so the Binos can return to our rightful place in mid-table of the 3rd tier of Scottish football. Because the fans have suffered enough these last few seasons and we deserve better, especially with all the traditions and stuff, and did I mention our proud 70 year history? I did? Good. We Are Also The People."

Murray also confirmed the board are currently in the process of trying to unmask their mystery investors, Blue Pitch and Margerita Holdings who bought into the club under Greens turbulent rein.

There is a legal mechanism where companies can find out who is behind various shareholdings, he claimed.

I smell shite.

Ok, time for another genuine question:

What is Murray actually referring to when he mentions the "traditions, standards of behaviour and values" that are associated with Rangers?

Naturally, the traditions that spring to my mind are less impressive, but I'm not wishing to go down that obvious and lazy path here.

I'm just honestly intrigued to learn what's specifically meant when we frequently hear such stuff. What is it in this regard that sets Rangers apart historically?

I know about the 'establishment' associations - the much lampooned blazer and brogues stuff. I know also that the main stand at Ibrox is a masterpiece, an absolute gem of a creation. I've heard also about rules in the past governing players' dress, facial hair etc.

However that's all pretty flimsy and I'm obviously missing stuff.

Can anyone (preferably an informed Rangers fan) put me right here?

Just what are these "traditions, standards of behaviour and values" that Murray (and the people he keeps encountering at Ibrox and Murray Park) is so keen to see a return to?

Spending more than they have? Believing in reincarnation - but not karma?

I think we should all start gratuitously dropping the age of our clubs into the conversation whenever we mention them, and throw in words like "tradition" just to see how odd it looks when any other club does it.

e.g. I'm looking forward to watching 70 year old Stirling Albion, take on Forfar Athletic today. Hoping for three points so the Binos can return to our rightful place in mid-table of the 3rd tier of Scottish football. Because the fans have suffered enough these last few seasons and we deserve better, especially with all the traditions and stuff, and did I mention our proud 70 year history? I did? Good. We Are Also The People."

And United, 106 years of tradition or maybe just 91 years, but they're still older than me. WAATPAW (We Are Also The People As Well).