Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We won by 85%. Obviously not that concerned then.

A nomad will be in place long before the 30 days are up...now that is me confidently assuming something.

The endless suckerness of a Sevconian .

Also, lest we forget, one of Tedi's Alternative Arithmetic statements...

I actually agree with the Rangers fans who don't think this changes much. It doesn't. The clumpany is just as much of a financial pariah and general laughing stock as it was before.

ISDX has a limit on the their float capitalisation of £10 million. Since Sevco were already floated on the AIM exchange with around a £22 million capitalisation then I'm not sure it's as easy as pitching up and saying "let us in" ...

They also have their equivalent of a NOMAD.

But hey ... you could be right. Always a first time.

There are a few ways of looking at that

1 The fans won't have to stump up as much, so the amount they are being fleeced has reduced. 'good guys'

If they needed between £14-20m (their figures) thats between 4 and 10million to the good guys. So when are the plans for that money being invested will that be before after the floatation on Gumtree.

Then how long will that last ?

I know the cut off date for the Nomad was today but is there a cut off date when the 'good guys' are responsible and the spivs ( does this include Sir Walter of Cardigan? as I distinguished the 'spivs' but apaprently they were all the same spivs since 2012 so that obviously includes a few RRM amongst them) get finally relinquished from any more blame, onerous contracts and such things.

Would ask them but they seem a tad touchy on the subject.

I actually agree with the Rangers fans who don't think this changes much. It doesn't. The clumpany is just as much of a financial pariah and general laughing stock as it was before.

It doesn't change a great deal, it's true. Just another betrayal by RRM backing up the propaghanda and mhedia lies that get spread about their "glorious" clumpany. You know, like all that jealousy spilling out over a decade ago because we were envious of them?

Karma, she one mean bitch.

Come on Tedi. No one, and I mean no one, could possibly believe that

When you consider his claim that he was banned for quoting the forum rules recently......

there is every possibility he does believe.