Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've no idea why, but I don't think anything makes me laugh more than the poster Doink popping in from time-to-time with a one-word soundbite lifted straight from The Daily Record :lol:

I've no idea why, but I don't think anything makes me laugh more than the poster Doink popping in from time-to-time with a one-word soundbite lifted straight from The Daily Record :lol:

Agreed.

Doink Loyal :wub:

Your history of being able to look at the larger picture is almost as horibble as your club's (clubs') history.

Rangers fans came on willing to discuss the delisting and the usual suspects show their usual lack of class.

RIFC plc floating on the ISDX market was an option, the board said, and indicated that there was another platform it was examining. It said: "Discussions are proceeding positively and both of the platforms with which the company is in discussion have indicated that they are keen to see the company admitted".

Does anyone believe this bullshit? I certainly don't.

A listing on Gumtree was mentioned earlier. I liked that. Not even big enough for Ebay.

Rangers fans came on willing to discuss the delisting and the usual suspects show their usual lack of class.

I understand the clamour to get back to football matters but since Sevco fans have a desire to rid themselves of the Diddy Team tag but the greater the desperation to return to the bigotfest and hoovering up other clubs talent the quicker you appear to be heading for disaster.

You can't honestly believe that statement, its grade A, pishing down your back while offering you an umbrella. You might not be concerned about the share price falling but if another share issue is the source of funding then you have to contemplate that some way to restore trust in the good guys will have to occur before you all pony up yet again.

Its not the end of the world being delisted. Especially with us more than likely joining ISDX. It doesnt looked good on King and co though. They will be scrutinised just like the previous board(s).

So the good guys passed with flying colours but the shit left behind by Ashley, Easdales and co was too toxic.

ISDX it is then.

The above quotes are the sum total of the the rangers fans' input since the news was announced - apart from one cellar-dwelling arsehole who has attempted to deflect the topic to other clubs, other posters' sources, or basically anything that will stop us all laughing like fück at your shambles of an institution, and the endless gullibility of their unbelievably stupid supporters. Can you guess who that might be, Vicky?

Not a lot of willingness to discuss anything there, you stupid little man.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The one line of dribble thread killer has spoken........

Grrrrr

Grant Russell@STVGrant 2m2 minutes ago

Rangers announce they have been unable to find a new Nomad and will delist from the Alternative Investment Market.

Boom there's yer dinner. If only someone had told them he was a lying, cheating, criminal b*****d.

Dave King. :lol:

Transparency. :lol:

Easdale, Ashley and the rest of the regime have left a gigantic pile of toxic shite that no nomad would be daft enough to touch, yeah I can believe that.

As others have said, though, that "regime" already had a NOMAD - a fairly well respected one, by all accounts - who showed no signs of leaving until King and his merry men rode into view.

The only difference between the club then and the club now are the RRM in the boardroom. They cant get a NOMAD when the previous incumbents could, yet its the previous incumbents to blame. Makes no sense at all

Bollocks they did they have been dodging questions about delisting for weeks as for you you said you weren't qualified to talk about delisting so why have you changed your tune ....end seeethe :1eye

Apparently Easdale being interviewed on SSN

"We've been misled"

"Previous board made it public the club could suffer delisting if the spivs with nae cash went ahead, especially with Dave heading it up"

"Was ok till WH Ireland resigned"

"King said he had a NOMAD and was fit and proper"

"Want to make legal claim against individuals not the Clumpany"

Edit: It's been paraphrased somewhat ... :thumsup2

Misled? Nah, duped. Duped is the word Mr Easdale.

The DD was two fold, the current board passed the 'fit and proper test' DD failed on reputational and / or historical issues with the profile and nature of the Company, none of this can be attributed to the new regime, just the old.

Says who? Serious question. If you have a quote from someone not at Sevco and in a position at AIM then quote away. If it's just the The Rangers statement then you are just being a touch more gullible then usual.