Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How many nomads did the previous toxic regime go through?

Again the new board members passed DD, DD failed on reputational and / or historical issues with the profile and nature of the Company, none of this can be attributed to the new regime, just the old.

Where are you getting this from? Who has actually said this?

I know you're unbelievably stubborn by nature but I am even having trouble working out if you're on the wind up or being serious.

The previous nomad was happy UNTIL it was clear Dave King walked in.

Dave King is toxic. And a liar. In fact, he's toxic because he's a liar and a convicted fraudster. Seems pretty obvious to me that's he's the common denominator when it comes to nomad refusal.

That is utterly pathetic. And shows that you care more about being right about King etc than you do about Rangers. Utterly pathetic and embarassing.

Taken from RM and is pointed at Tedi and the like.

The individuals credibility does not come into it, they have all been passed 'fit and proper', I have no doubt the previous regime were perfectly capable of hiding stuff (auditers resigning for instance) in order to gain the nomad, it did not take them long to discover what was going on so they had to be replaced time after time.

They made this statement obviously unaware of quite how bad things were behind the scenes, the old regime were obviously hiding things....the auditor resignation for example.

King lied to the shareholders to gain control.

King lied openly. You are relying on his money. He lied he was branded a liar beforehand in a court of law.

If King passes a fit and proper test from the SFA you will see a fan revolt bigger than 2012. Have no doubt.

The individuals credibility does not come into it, they have all been passed 'fit and proper', I have no doubt the previous regime were perfectly capable of hiding stuff (auditers resigning for instance) in order to gain the nomad, it did not take them long to discover what was going on so they had to be replaced time after time.

They made this statement obviously unaware of quite how bad things were behind the scenes, the old regime were obviously hiding things....the auditor resignation for example.

Passed fit and proper only by a statement they made themselves , you really are a shit troll :1eye

And the resignation that hasn't taken effect yet according to the same people who passed themselves fit and proper :rolleyes:

I am merely repeating what is on the stock exchange announcement, just you continue wittering on about DK though.

You know nothing, cannot think for yourself and believe everything you read if it has a Real Rangers Man name attached , is this the real reason The Rangers are fooked :1eye

Oh, Tedi. How about an original though? One that comes from your own head and not that of King

How many nomads did the previous toxic regime go through?

Again the new board members passed DD, DD failed on reputational and / or historical issues with the profile and nature of the Company, none of this can be attributed to the new regime, just the old.

3 Nomads, wasn't it?

It's looking like the damage to the club maybe worse than anyone of us expected.

Christ on a bike....

I am merely repeating what is on the stock exchange announcement, just you continue wittering on about DK though.

You do appreciate that it is PM making the statement and not AIM.

It might be an idea to occasionally have an original thought of your own or to at least seem to have the ability to rationally question a situation that has turned a 180 degrees from your "good guys" scenario.

King is not even a director, he is a 14% shareholder that is it.

This was a public announcement on the stock exchange and all the Directors are responsible for its content.

Are you claiming that Douglas Park, John Bennett, John Gilligan, Paul Murray and James Blair are all complicit in some sort of ruse to lie to shareholders?

Christ on a tandem...

You're right. But then most of us had worked that out when King took control

When King took control you say?

He is not on the board and has a shareholding of 14%, you ofcourse are correct and King has taken control.

King is not even a director, he is a 14% shareholder that is it.

This was a public announcement on the stock exchange and all the Directors are responsible for its content.

Are you claiming that Douglas Park, John Bennett, John Gilligan, Paul Murray and James Blair are all complicit in some sort of ruse to lie to shareholders?

You can't believe that but all the directors for the past 3 years have been doing it according to you :1eye

Well if you listen to some the nonsense being spouted on here, all the damage has occurred the last few weeks and respected businessmen like Park and Gilligan have suddenly turned into stock market liars :lol:

According to Spiers the club was flourishing until a few weeks ago and it's all down to that nasty Paul Murray that the club is in a shite state.

The club needs to name the nomad they had talks with and then the media can check if their story matches the boards story. Clear this mess up a bit.

Good so you are just repeating what DK or PM have written themselves. And you believe it unquestioningly. Because you're Stubborn Ted.