Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I will make sure and quote this nonsense next time you run about accusing others.

You do realise that Park is part of a group that owns more of the club than DK does right?

Are they working in concert , isn't that illegal without telling the shareholders :rolleyes:

Also WH Ireland seem to be being painted as being above reproach here.

I seem to recall the same being said about the "highly respected" Collyer Bristow and the equally highly respected Duff and Phelps....

WH Ireland are rated as one of the top NOMADs on the AIM and have nearly £3billion of investment in their management portfolio. Thats all pretty much public knowledge. Why would such a highly rated NOMAD be prepared to work with such a toxic company?

WH Ireland are rated as one of the top NOMADs on the AIM and have nearly £3billion of investment in their management portfolio. Thats all pretty much public knowledge. Why would such a highly rated NOMAD be prepared to work with such a toxic company?

There part of the plot to rid the world of Rangers and Rangers Men ? :1eye

Tbf mate of magee you kinda have a point here.

My view is that when King, Paul Murray etc were interviewed after the egm they jumped the gun a bit and should have waited till they checked the books and worded that interview a bit better in regards to nomads being appointed. It's bitten them in the bahooky now.

As i posted earlier the club need to name the nomad they were in negotiations with and see if this can be cleared up a bit.

If it was celtic i would take great delight in ignoring them and thats about it.

Why? Why seek to try and pin the blame on some unconnected professional?

To those of us who don't have to wait for a shot at the communal brain, it's not surprising that this has panned out like this. Dave King, ferfuxake. He lied to you, he lied to Tedi, he lied to the whole parcel of rogues who associate themselves in one way or another with ibrox. Seriously, what surprises you about this revelation?

I will make sure and quote this nonsense next time you run about accusing others.

You do realise that Park is part of a group that owns more of the club than DK does right?

What nonsense? The nonsense about using comparable examples not being the same as whataboutery? Genuinely quite speechless if thats what you're saying.

Seems they are not all as daft as Fivestars ... these ones probably knew what the stars were for.

Yep. The majority do have a brain. This split will kill Rangers.

Played Tedi. You and yours have handed us what we wanted.

Seems they are not all as daft as Fivestars ... these ones probably knew what the stars were for.

Just a wee snippet off-topic - had the share value been "decimated", it would have lost ten per cent of its value.

The reality is much, much worse.

Which is pleasing to the power of pleasing - a pleasingplex, maybe? (Note to self - check with The_Diddy when he shows himself, see what the rules are for inventing words these days).

Are they working in concert , isn't that illegal without telling the shareholders :rolleyes:

How about - purposely driving down the share price before the takeover, then purposely failing to take the necessary action to maintain their AIM status? No wonder G&S has been staying in Seth Effrika...

Its not the end of the world being delisted. Especially with us more than likely joining ISDX. It doesnt looked good on King and co though. They will be scrutinised just like the previous board(s).

Doesn't ISDX insist on you being able to demonstrate you have enough funds to see you through the next year? Mightn't that be a problem?

How about - purposely driving down the share price before the takeover, then purposely failing to take the necessary action to maintain their AIM status? No wonder G&S has been staying in Seth Effrika...

Maybe he should have read up with have an extradition treaty with them :ph34r:

Whatabootery are you not the one that is always running about accusing everyone else of this?

You've misunderstood what is meant by "whataboutery". I will explain the difference but I've a feeling you'll be too stubborn to budge from your original interpretation.

Whataboutery is when you deflect a criticism by pointing out something else that someone else has done in order to even things up and minimise the effect of the original criticism, without having any intention of discussing the original complaint. A sort of "race to the bottom" from a moral standpoint.

That doesn't mean every time someone compares two things, they are employing whataboutery. Mr X plainly wasn't.

I look forward to you sticking to your original point of view regardless.

Just a wee snippet off-topic - had the share value been "decimated", it would have lost ten per cent of its value.

Which is pleasing to the power of pleasing - a pleasingplex, maybe? (Note to self - check with The_Diddy when he shows himself, see what the rules are for inventing words these days).

I think you will find it is 90% i.e. down to a tenth.

I think you will find it is 90% i.e. down to a tenth.

That's what people use it as now, but I'm talking about the origin of the phrase (and yes, I know it's a wiki entry, but that's the fastest way):

Decimation (Latin: decimatio; decem = "ten") was a form of military discipline used by senior commanders in the Roman Army to punish units or large groups guilty of capital offences such as mutiny or desertion. The word decimation is derived fromLatin meaning "removal of a tenth".[1] The procedure was a pragmatic, yet vicious, attempt to balance the need to punish serious offences with the practicalities of dealing with a large group of offenders.[2]

As for the share value, the only figure I've heard since de-listing is 2 to 3 pence, which seems extremely low, but probably not surprising. Fucking funny, but not surprising.

Cue wails from the brainless wonders accusing me of being callous towards those "ordinary fans" whose money has disappeared faster than G&S when the shit hit the fan. Well, anyone who threw money at that shite deserves to lose it, or to have a free go at beheading their FA.

I think we've certainly found a new meaning for duplex.

Well if you listen to some the nonsense being spouted on here, all the damage has occurred the last few weeks and respected businessmen like Park and Gilligan have suddenly turned into stock market liars :lol:

No, the damage was done over the last 10 -15 years or so. The chickens, however, have only started getting broody in the past couple of weeks. Doesn't really matter whose fault it is, the results are the same.

That's what people use it as now, but I'm talking about the origin of the phrase (and yes, I know it's a wiki entry, but that's the fastest way):

Decimation (Latin: decimatio; decem = "ten") was a form of military discipline used by senior commanders in the Roman Army to punish units or large groups guilty of capital offences such as mutiny or desertion. The word decimation is derived fromLatin meaning "removal of a tenth".[1] The procedure was a pragmatic, yet vicious, attempt to balance the need to punish serious offences with the practicalities of dealing with a large group of offenders.[2]

O me miserum

Also WH Ireland seem to be being painted as being above reproach here.

I seem to recall the same being said about the "highly respected" Collyer Bristow and the equally highly respected Duff and Phelps....

By whom?

What they are, however, is a business which, one assumes, intends to carry on in their line of work. If the regime of the time was making such an arse of it, the association would have damaged WHI's reputation and income. Yet they pulled out when G&S arrived. I wonder why that was?

If only we had a Poirot or a Marple to unravel this knotty problem....

Edit: extraneous letter.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie