Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Great post

apart from alliteration doesn't mean the same thing as punctuation

And Jesus, Mary & Joseph were Jewish and predate the papacy

So actually it was a shit post

But at least you tried.

Fair points TC, but in defence for Caoimhin you'll most likely only hear papists say that phrase.

Papists don't deserve proper alliteration

I don't believe any religion should be denied the resoundingly resonant ring of a litter of alliteration.

Papist preaching & pitter-patter of Papal patter & Papist titter about Papal tatter is not quite reaching religious figures from religious teachings of religious matters from the chitter-chatter of some bitter patter to the flatter litter post of the latter.

I also cringe when Tedi uses one of his many aliases to back up bennet, and then green dots his own alias...tragic.

You'll remember Tedi creating aliases then to back up posts where he is in trouble or badly got it wrong to try and defend his Tedi account. Or instigate a bear maul from the orcs circling the wagons to attack one particular poster, mostly WRK here. :lol:

He posts it's only dots when someone asks why he red dotted them but feels the need to use aliases to push up his false reputation on P&B, a sad man indeed and in his 40's as well ? :blink::lol:

Just imagine if you removed all of Benny's green dots from his rep, plus all his alias green dots as well, he'd be most likely in the red by a few hundred and not to mention Benny's rep if all of Tedii & aliases green dots were removed. :blink::lol:

I wish Div would only allow posters to green dot any other poster who supported another club instead of giving them out to their bestest buddies who support the same team as they do. They'd be totally fucked and at the mercy of the P&D's with their rep count...... oh wait a minute Tedi would just create an Arbroath account or just change his team he supports to bypass the rules. :lol:

Then I'd ask a question why the so called diddies don't take you seriously. Might have something to do with the actual content in your posts. It you want to be taken seriously then I'd suggest you lower your standards to plain old English for us plebs to get your message.

Ffs no! He'll start 'Ye'ing and 'Thou'ing all over the shoppe.

You'll remember Tedi creating aliases then to back up posts where he is in trouble or badly got it wrong to try and defend his Tedi account. Or instigate a bear maul from the orcs circling the wagons to attack one particular poster, mostly WRK here. :lol:

He posts it's only dots when someone asks why he red dotted them but feels the need to use aliases to push up his false reputation on P&B, a sad man indeed and in his 40's as well ? :blink::lol:

Just imagine if you removed all of Benny's green dots from his rep, plus all his alias green dots as well, he'd be most likely in the red by a few hundred and not to mention Benny's rep if all of Tedii & aliases green dots were removed. :blink::lol:

I wish Div would only allow posters to green dot any other poster who supported another club instead of giving them out to their bestest buddies who support the same team as they do. They'd be totally fucked and at the mercy of the P&D's with their rep count...... oh wait a minute Tedi would just create an Arbroath account or just change his team he supports to bypass the rules. :lol:

You're not right in the head.