Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Says it all really

The current SPFL Board is made up of Neil Doncaster (CEO), Ralph Topping (Chairman), Eric Riley (Celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers), Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

Sure does.

What does it say?

Says it all reallyThe current SPFL Board is made up of Neil Doncaster (CEO), Ralph Topping (Chairman), Eric Riley (Celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers), Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

Seriously, what on earth does it say?

I'm genuinely puzzled.

Paul Murray passed fit and proper by the SFA.

Fit and proper. The interpretation of words is a wonderful thing to behold.

On that basis I'm going to describe Ally McCoist as a 'technically capable and inspirational football manager'. Margaret Thatcher as 'a politician loved by the Scottish public'. And Take That as 'having made a significant contribution to the music industry in the U.K.'.

Fit and proper. The interpretation of words is a wonderful thing to behold.

On that basis I'm going to describe Ally McCoist as a 'technically capable and inspirational football manager'. Margaret Thatcher as 'a politician loved by the Scottish public'. And Take That as 'having made a significant contribution to the music industry in the U.K.'.

Let's not forget the mesmeric and charismatic actor, Tom Cruise.

Or the WInter Sports phenomenon that was Eddie Edwards.

Or the fair and balanced broadcaster that is Fox News.

(For the uninitiated, the last one is actually how they describe themselves :o)

Seriously, what on earth does it say?

I'm genuinely puzzled.

I genuinely do not think you are puzzled at all. I genuinely believe you know exactly what Bennet is implying.

Says it all really

The current SPFL Board is made up of Neil Doncaster (CEO), Ralph Topping (Chairman), Eric Riley (Celtic), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United), Duncan Fraser (Aberdeen), Eric Drysdale (Raith Rovers), Mike Mulraney (Alloa Athletic) and Ken Ferguson (Brechin City).

6 clubs represented. One of which is in the playoffs, one which might well be and 4 that aren't

Is that what you're getting at

Says it all really

Not nearly enough Real Rangers Men in that list.

Don't know if this has already been raised, but I find it weird that the current board encouraged fans not to buy season tickets last summer and now they say they want to reward season ticket holders for their commitment to rangers with free playoff tickets!

If I was a boycotter I would be asking questions why I am losing out now to people who didn't support the board in their efforts to get in. But that would require them not to be the total melters that they are lol They are having the utter piss taken out of them by the board but are too stupid to see it! :)

Now here's a diddy conundrum.........how far back can 'sevco fans' complain of bias?

2012, when sevco was formed.. Easy one that *nibble nibble*

Don't know if this has already been raised, but I find it weird that the current board encouraged fans not to buy season tickets last summer and now they say they want to reward season ticket holders for their commitment to rangers with free playoff tickets! If I was a boycotter I would be asking questions why I am losing out now to people who didn't support the board in their efforts to get in. But that would require them not to be the total melters that they are lol They are having the utter piss taken out of them by the board but are too stupid to see it! :)

If you can't talk shite, like everybody else I suggest you stay away from here.