Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is an unbelievably shit arrangement, one look at any previous deal would show that, this is the problem with discussing anything on P & B, people just come out with this nonsense and expect it to be taken seriously.

Ashley signed up a shit deal for Rangers with CG which was no doubt beneficial for whatever board members were running the show.

Later on he persuaded some other board members to agree to a loan when other finance offers were on the table, again beneficial for whatever board members were involved, this allowed him to get his people on the inside who added yet more onerous terms that give no benefit whatsoever to the club.

That is what has happened, either King can get out of the deal or Rangers have to survive without any retail income for 7 years.

I'm not claiming to to know if it's a great deal or not , just saying it didn't sound that bad to me when you factor in SD are doing all the work.

I'm sure our deal with JD was rumoured to be even worse(yes I know, we are not the people). These large scale manufacturers seem to have clubs, well diddy clubs anyway, over a barrel now and the days of you purchasing a strip out the club shop and most of that money finding it's way back to the club seem long gone.

Whether you like it or not the fact remains that Rangers knowingly entered into this perfectly legal commercial agreement and to be constantly greeting about like the terms now seems like a lot of tears over some spilt milk. Fair play to G&S if he finds a way out of it, but I'm not convinced he's doing anything apart from howling at the moon.

Round and round we go. ;)

In the infamous phrase, "Craig Whyte was Rangers". Same applies to Chuckles when he, presumably, signed the retail agreement. The fact you dinnae like him now or he's got a big hoose in France is neither here nor there.

It is an unbelievably shit arrangement, one look at any previous deal would show that, this is the problem with discussing anything on P & B, people just come out with this nonsense and expect it to be taken seriously.

Ashley signed up a shit deal for Rangers with CG which was no doubt beneficial for whatever board members were running the show.

Later on he persuaded some other board members to agree to a loan when other finance offers were on the table, again beneficial for whatever board members were involved, this allowed him to get his people on the inside who added yet more onerous terms that give no benefit whatsoever to the club.

That is what has happened, either King can get out of the deal or Rangers have to survive without any retail income for 7 years.

Weren't you a CG fanboy? Edited by Ken Fitlike

Are the King fan boys calling this some sort of victory?

Yes apparently challenging a confidentiality clause in court and getting arse raped in the process whilst handing over £20k to the winner is an amazing success....

..stand by for 'we expected this ' type shite from DKs mouthpieces

Never

:lol: Clueless as ever.

The club/company runs at an operating loss but it isn't classed as debt ffs ? :lol:

The operating loss is covered by soft loans to keep the club solvent but you still claim it isn't debt ? :lol:

The soft loans become debt to the club/company that paid the operating losses, so the operating loss now becomes debt to the lender but to you it still isn't classed as debt to be paid back to the lender. :lol:

So in your tiny mind the operating losses aren't accrued debt run up by the club/company that if it isn't settled would in fact have brought in the administrators sooner but it still isn't debt. :lol:

So Tedi get on the phone to Rangers FC and ask for The Mad King and tell him RIFC or Rangers FC do not have to service the operating losses because it isn't debt according to you. :lol:

The operating losses are things such as players wages, managers & BoD's wages, staff wages, electricity bills, water rates etc etc who all need paying by the way or the club folds over in debt to it's own staff and creditors but it's not debt according to Tedi and does not need to be paid to pay the clubs wages & bills.

It's still debt you moron that someone needs to pay or cover until such times the club can pay it's debts in loans to whom they borrowed from to service the operating losses.

Operating losses = not debt according to Tedi. :lol:

These deals are made by the individuals running clubs, ignoring this is just daft trolling m8

So much for you proclaiming you pay money to watch football and that's it.

The cnuts who run the club have gave you a product on the park but here you are greeting like a raped sheep because ?, the club is a financial basket case for any crooked cnut to rip the piss out of with onerous contracts to keep the club afloat so that Tedi can still go to Ibrox and pay his money to watch football.

These onerous contracts you keep spilling tears & snotters all over your keyboard with have in fact given you what you claim only to be interested in, a team on the park playing football at Ibrox. Without those onerous contracts we'd be celebrating the death of another Rangers FC est 2012. :)

They may be unfair to the club, but it's the clubs fault it ended up in such a position where it couldn't negotiate for itself a better deal in all the revenue departments because it had no fucking money in the first place and had to take any deal to keep the lights on and give Tedi what he wants. A team on the park called Rangers FC playing football at Ibrox.

I'm sure if you were RIFC's CEO and were placed in a position were you would get financially raped at will and not only that willing to be raped so that you could still field a team on the park and staving off insolvency for another few months you would do it. Because if you did not then it's goodnight and goodbye Rangers FC's cloned Frankenstein club.

Correct.

:1eye

Get on the phone to The Mad KIng and tell him he can run up gazillions of operating losses in the accounts and it isn't debt so therefore does not have to be paid ever. :lol:

Only a fool would claim an operating isn ??? wait a minute it's Tedi I'm replying too. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Five stars strikes again. :lol:

I've been busy this evening. Has Brave Sir Dave defeated the evil Dark Lord Ashley yet?

Aye he stopped an Ashley right hook with his face. :) Next up is stopping Ashley's right foot with his nutsack and that will be claimed a resounding victory. :lol:

Fallen Scottish giants Rangers are expected to soon announce a sponsorship deal with adidas.

The German manufacturers have been in talks with 'Gers chief executive Charles Green and director Imran Ahmad and it is believed that they will take the kit sponsorship from Umbro as early as next week.

Additionally, the Rangers officials are in North America to speak with club supporters groups in Toronto, New York, Orlando and Houston and are hoping to tee up a commercial partnership with NFL franchise Dallas Cowboys.

"Fingers crossed we will sign with adidas this week," Ahmad revealed in Toronto.

"They said to me we've lost Liverpool and Real Madrid, Rangers will be the biggest club we have. We would have spots in adidas stores in North America. There are massive brand development opportunities.

"We have been in talks with Dallas Cowboys about commercial partnership and we are looking to start an academy in North America."

:lol:

Bring back Chuckles and his little friend.

Absolute top trolling and they had the bears lapping up that nonsense the same way they lap up King's shite now.

Maybe the club needed cash and this was a legal mechanism to put it in.

I love how opinions regarding the "spivs", so typical of p and b these days.

Other loans were available at the time, Mr sporting emporiums scheme was quite transparent..

Ashley's placemen made those deals, hardly in the best interests of anyone other than themselves.

It'll all come out soon enough.

I can see this argument with the latter loans Benny, but the essence of my discussion with Tedi is that it is unfair and disingenuous to describe the original retail agreement as being signed in similar circumstances. Rangers agreed to it because they wanted to and/or had to.

For all Charlie's faults I don't think you'd describe him as Ashley's placeman.

Tbf I don't really see what Ashley gained from today, unless it's just an expensive trolling exercise?

The details will probably come out anyway and he's just tacitly reinforced King's dubious claims about the original retail agreement.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but at a guess I'd suggest that what he's gained is while the Sevconians are losing their mind focussing on what they think he's trying to hide in actuality he's just shown that a judge agreed with Sports Direct that RIFC can't be trusted to honour terms of a contract.

Add that to King's well known reputation as the GASL he is plus the likely outcome of any resolution tomorrow then I can imagine that further down the line when he chooses to go to court to call in his £5m (that King will refuse to pay) it's another reason for a judge to side with SD.

See that bit in Die Hard where the bank vault opens because the FBI cut off the power, it's like that (and that's the way it is).

Sevco are basically doing absolutely everything the way Ashley would expect them to but they're too dumb to see it.

All of the above is total speculation of course but what would worry me were I a Sevco fan (thankfully I'm not) is "why is Ashley raising a resolution where shareholders will clearly side with King?" and just to avoid any doubt take them to court (and win) the day before.

Edited by capt_oats