Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is not important at all, a mere side show, I would be surprised if King or anyone from MASH is present.

Why would anyone from MASH be present? They can vote by proxy and have no board positions. It is actually highly unusual for the chairman not to be present at any general meetings.

It is not important at all, a mere side show, I would be surprised if King or anyone from MASH is present.

Point of order. Your entire club/company is a sideshow.

The sporting equivalent of a gorilla in a pink tutu being made to dance for our amusement, in between the actual football and stuff. Thanks.

Going by the coverage on twitter, its clear that what Ashley has done is divert any attention away from him and SD. Every question relating to SD is being straight batted with a "we cant say". The BoD, though, dont have that option when it comes to questions about delisting, future investment etc.

As I said, mere sideshow for both parties.

Every other general meeting that this company has held has been attended by the Chairman has it not? The very same people that you claim were not looking out for the interests of Rangers. Tell me how you think Dave King is looking out for Ranger's interests by not attending.

Dave King on 28/3/14:

Dave King yesterday:

So how many porkies do we have from Dodgy Dave thus far?

"I have a NOMAD lined up to start imminently" to "It was always my preference to delist from the Stock Exchange."

"My investment is not contingent on being found fit and proper" to "My investment, er, *is* contingent on being found fit and proper"

"My dad wasn't really that keen on football" to "My dad was a proud unionist Proddy that loved the colour orange, songs about famine, and the Queen"

"That money was just resting in my account" to "I don't want to go to jail for the rest of my life, so here's lots n' lots of £££'s, South African revenue service xx".

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

The man who brought us the concept of ‘overinvesting’ is now talking of spending (an additional) £5m – £10m if necessary to get out of the Championship and then goes on to say money will not be squandered.

Priceless.