Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sometimes the blundering buffoon does get it right Doink. ? :blink::lol:

Your 2015 calendar is reusable in:

2026, 2037, 2043, 2054, 2065, 2071, 2082, 2093, 2099, 2105, and 2111.

and in these years Tedi has a 50/50 chance of getting one from the 5000 or so right :P

Oh dear.

Lol. Kinky is pretending football fans are a protected group again. If you were as quick to criticise when Tedi is using rhymes to get past the word filter you might be a bit more convincing.

Wait, are you one of those idiots that thinks it's only words on a certain list that are bigoted (in any context) and anything else is fair comment (in any context)?

Wait, are you one of those idiots that thinks it's only words on a certain list that are bigoted (in any context) and anything else is fair comment (in any context)?

What I think matters not a jot. The issues about certain words and their 'rhyming' equivalent are down to Div and The Mods. I'd bet you money Tedi said nothing wrong. You'd not pay up, though, as you're a bit of a mean yin.

Had I a choice I'd mildly admonish someone who called us 'currants' for trying to subvert the swear filter but attach a set of jump leads from the starter motor of a jumbo jet to the nadgers of anyone who called us 'currents'.

Edited by The_Kincardine

What I think matters not a jot. The issues about certain words and their 'rhyming' equivalent are down to Div and The Mods. I'd bet you money Tedi said nothing wrong. You'd not pay up, though, as you're a bit of a mean yin.

Had I a choice I'd mildly admonish someone who called us 'currants' for trying to subvert the swear filter but attach a set of jump leads from the starter motor of a jumbo jet to the nadgers of anyone who called us 'currents'.

just remember, "you eat the ant". It always served me well.

MASH no-show at Rangers EGM

Rangers fans reacted angrily after directors revealed sheriff officers personally served them at home with paper copies of a court injunction taken out by Sports Direct at the club’s extraordinary general meeting.

Last Updated: 12/06/15

at 14:59 Post Comment

ibrox-rangers-scottish-championship_3243

Ibrox stadium

There was also frustration as no representatives from MASH, Mike Ashley's holding company through which he holds his stakes in Newcastle United and Sports Direct, were in attendance at the meeting, despite calling it.

Ashley was seeking an explanation as to why Rangers were de-listed from the AIM Stock Exchange and to demand immediate repayment of a £5m loan given to the club.

On Thursday Ashley's Sports Direct were granted a court injunction preventing the release of confidential information about their retail deal with Rangers which directors had wished to discuss with around 500 shareholders in attendance.

That restricted directors in the questions they could answer but director Paul Murray did reveal that the club hope to make an announcement regarding a manager early next week and said they were still confident that the club would be listed on the ISDX Stock Exchange.

It was also revealed that a resolution will be proposed at the club AGM later in the year to remove voting rights of shareholders with interests in more than one club, with the SFA previously having fined Ashley over breach of dual ownership rules.

Murray told the meeting: "MASH was asked if it would send a representative to today's meeting. No reply has been received on that point.

"The board are surprised that having called a meeting they have not seen fit to attend and explain themselves. It would appear MASH sees no reason to explain its conduct."

Murray chaired the meeting in place of club chairman Dave King, who was in London on "club business".

Given the injunction served on them, Murray, fellow director John Gilligan and company secretary James Blair were forced to rebuff many of the questions they faced from shareholders but Gilligan told the meeting about directors being personally served with the injunctions to their homes on Thursday night, angering supporters.

Voting took place on Mike Ashley’s resolution, with Rangers adding their own to the agenda, calling for the retail contracts with Sports Direct - which currently see 75 per cent of profits from shirt and merchandise sales go to Ashley - to be renegotiated.

That figure would drop to 49 per cent if Rangers were to repay the cash they have borrowed from the billionaire, while the security he has taken over club assets like Murray Park and Gers' world-famous trademarks would also be returned.

However, after advising shareholders to vote down Ashley's repayment demand, Gilligan informed the meeting that the board felt it was not in the current "best interests" of Rangers to hand the money back.

Gilligan said: "It's an element of shareholder trust that we are looking for - we feel it's in the club's best interests to not repay the loan.”

The results of the shareholder vote are expected to be announced on Monday.

I have to say Im a little confused on the points the club added.

If the EGM votes to renegotiate the SD contract what difference does that make? Surely the club already want to renegotiate but if SD say no, a shareholders vote isnt going to change that, is it?

Secondly, how can it be legal to restrict the voting rights of shareholders? Isnt that the whole point of being a shareholder? Or is this something the club can do because it isnt listed anywhere?

Jumbo jets use air to rotate/start their engines. :-)

Why are we still paying McCoist?

@RichwilBBC: A: company entered into a contract with the ex-manager. Company has an obligation. We’re honouring the contract. We’re doing the right thing

Hmmm.

Paying the man his dues and getting the chairman to beg, through the media, for Ally to cancel the arrangement.

That's the right thing?

From what I am hearing, he was down in London baking something much more important.

Was it a birthday cake for Yaya Toure? Is he going to be enticed to Ibrox over the summer?

Jumbo jets use air to rotate/start their engines. :-)

Fuxace. Haw, Dougal, take aff the dunce's cap. You're promoted to milk monitor.

I see Rangers being served with a winding up order. :lol: :lol:

Poor Snaffy. We did winding up and ring fencing the other day.

Go and sit with Dougal and M4roon Pl4toon. Oh look, they are sharing each other's bogies. There's bound to be some left over for you.

I take it they never got round to announcing the new manager? That was today was it not?

Sorry, chap. A helen for you. I have had my fill of 'stupid' for the day.

Edited to add...there is bound to be more to come.

Edited by The_Kincardine