Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A good source which deleted all of its posts/blogs, that good source? You seem upset that I'm laughing at the nutters on that site.... You donate to them lol

Laugh all you want benny, it's good for you and after all the mirth Rangers and The rangers have given me I would be the last to deny anyone a bit of schadenfreude. I was simply wondering why you think anyone here cares, however, by immediately bringing out your old favourite, "You seem upset", it's obvious you know no-one actually cares. So thanks for answering a question for once - even if you didn't mean to.

Your Rangers Football monitor needs your help

Funding SFM is an ongoing thing, and time and time again, you have responded when we needed you. Monthly donation pledges would still give us a greater springboard for success and allow us to depend less and less on periodic appeals. If even a half of our regular users donated the current minimum subscription (of £3 per month) we would raise around £10,000 per year. We are looking to raise only half of that and remember you can cancel a monthly donation at ANY time.

(Don't they have a 10k loan to pay back?)

SFM is an online community drawn from fans of all Scottish Football clubs. Its overriding goal is to see sporting integrity restored to paramountcy in Scottish Football. To help achieve that SFM will ask the questions that the mainstream media consistently fail to ask of the authorities, who in turn consistently fail to govern the sport in accordance with their own rules

obsessed ^^^^^^

tbh, I think their collective silence over the Bill Miller scam (and how it was copied by Green) says everything we need to know!

- they know deep down that it's not the same and have no answers to the Bill Miller question.

I kinda feel sorry for them - sad to see something so important in their lives be thrown in the bin.

Laugh all you want benny, it's good for you and after all the mirth Rangers and The rangers have given me I would be the last to deny anyone a bit of schadenfreude. I was simply wondering why you think anyone here cares, however, by immediately bringing out your old favourite, "You seem upset", it's obvious you know no-one actually cares. So thanks for answering a question for once - even if you didn't mean to.

You obviously do care, your posts speak for themselves....

How long will it take before he realises that no-one gives a f**k about then going to England.

Well, that is other than the English who don't want either of them.

Pile of pish tbh but its annoyed a fair few of greeners in a few ways.

He mentions " Rangers and celtic". They don't like that and apparently the party line is there is no Rangers (lol) etc...

Edited by bennett

Pile of pish tbh but its annoyed a fair few of greeners in a few ways.

He mentions " Rangers and celtic". They don't like that and apparently the party line is there is no Rangers (lol) etc...

I thought this was normally brought up around the time of the Celtic AGM. Is it that time again per chance?

All that's wrong with attitudes in football today:

- 3 attempts in 2 seasons to enter a specially designed competition for the best teams in Europe to compete. Failed.

- "yeah but we have lots of fans, we deserve to be there"

What a lot of pish

Edit to make relevant to this thread - the old Rangers were very guilty of above mentioned pish

Edited by Dons_1988

Seriously, a sheep fan having a go at European form.......

Whilst Aberdeen's recent european form is as poor as celtic's (and also the old rangers euro form), I think the fact that they have two proper stars above their badge (i.e. not contrived cringeworthy ones) - and also their stars are the ones most recently won amongst scottish teams - gives them more sway to talk about europe than anyone else on here.....

bennett, you're such a clown - try engaging your brain first next time....

Seriously, a sheep fan having a go at European form.......

I wasn't trying to defend our european form, to put it into context you don't hear the management at aberdeen claiming we have a god given right to compete at a certain level of football despite blatantly failing to reach that level in a football sense.

I wasn't trying to defend our european form, to put it into context you don't hear the management at aberdeen claiming we have a god given right to compete at a certain level of football despite blatantly failing to reach that level in a football sense.

A God given right? Rangers, them, sheep, arts, Dundee united etc really should have done a better in Europe, apart from a couple of finals/some good runs our teams have punched below our weight.

No moral high grounds, we've all been relatively poor.

No short fixes this, the country needs to change its views on fitba and that'll take time.

p.s. when you do manage to engage your brain, how about explaining to us how Bill Miller = death of rangers BUT Charles Green = carry on rangers....????

"Carry On Rangers"? I must have missed that one...

A God given right? Rangers, them, sheep, arts, Dundee united etc really should have done a better in Europe, apart from a couple of finals/some good runs our teams have punched below our weight. No moral high grounds, we've all been relatively poor. No short fixes this, the country needs to change its views on fitba and that'll take time.

most of those clubs have the potential to do better in years to come - although TV revenue distribution will count against that.

Rangers, of course, were liquidated and can never play in europe again.

Frankie Howerd Jim Dale played Ally McCoist

Kenneth Williams played Charles Green

Hattie Jacques played Kris Boyd

Charles Hawtrey played Mark Dingwall.

Sid James played Sir David Murray

Kenneth Connor played Craig Whyte

Jack Douglas played Lee McCulloch

Barbara Windsor played with the team.