Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You can just imagine Doctor Frankengreen at the time of the takeover;

"Now, Sevco, you may be ugly but you have been created for a reason - to let me fill my Big Yorkshire Hands with all the assets i can plunder from you and Dedco before i get rumbled and have to get the hell out of Dodge sharpish

And as a wee safeguard I've stitched a little something deep in your vitals that will serve as my "Get Out Of Jail Free" card if the rozzers ever catch up with me. What it costs you may prove to be terminal for you, my child, but by thenI won't care because I'll either be living it large in the South of France or sharing a cell with Igor, or my little Paki friend as I prefer to call him.

MWAHAH HAH HAH HAAAAH................."

Didn't Rangers say that Green hadn't been in touch with them? Today their saying he contacted them about his legal fees before he was arrested?...what a mess of club.....

RANGERS say they are unaware of any move by ex-boss Charles Green to claim legal fees from the club to help fight charges of serious organised crime.

The Ibrox club insist they have not been approached by the former chief executive who is set for a courtroom showdown in relation to the acquisition of the assets of the club in 2012.".....

Davy today....Charles Green approached the Club prior to his arrest and demanded that we pay his legal costs in respect of his co-operation with Police Scotland in its criminal investigation into his time as an officer of the Club..

Edited by THE KING

bennett, the record claimed that a rangers spokesperson said there'd been no contact from Green and then later on King came along and said there had been. An obvious lack of basic communication within the club that results in ridicule on here. Your club needs to sort that out no? Or are you one of those permanent blue-tinted glasses chaps??

bennett, the record claimed that a rangers spokesperson said there'd been no contact from Green and then later on King came along and said there had been. An obvious lack of basic communication within the club that results in ridicule on here. Your club needs to sort that out no? Or are you one of those permanent blue-tinted glasses chaps??

He'll say it's the records fault - they've always been against them dontchaknow.

And other media outlets ran with no comment.

The records actual quotes.

"

RANGERS say they are unaware of any move by ex-boss Charles Green to claim legal fees from the club to help fight charges of serious organised crime"

". Dave King said: “Charles Green approached the club prior to his arrest and demanded that we pay his

legal costs in respect of his co-operation with police in its criminal investigation into his time as an officer of the club."

And other media outlets ran with no comment.

The records actual quotes.

"

RANGERS say they are unaware of any move by ex-boss Charles Green to claim legal fees from the club to help fight charges of serious organised crime"

". Dave King said: Charles Green approached the club prior to his arrest and demanded that we pay his

legal costs in respect of his co-operation with police in its criminal investigation into his time as an officer of the club."

Benny.

" Rangers" in the first part refers to the company.

King, talks about the Club.

I thought you had these things off Pat.

Pat Ma Groin that is. Lolzers all round.

Far be it from me to be negative here, but I'm afraid that just doesn't get to the nub of the Rangers/Sevco matter Bennett.

Strange, that under another name that website played a huge part in this thread.