Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

OK Lhads its PayPal time, get donating and stick two fingers up at Rangers in the process.

Youve reached the investors page for Anyone but Celtic.

So, just like The Asterisk Years, we intend to make a film that evolves the story and opens up more revelations. We cant do that without your help though. Everything we do is independent. We dont use mainstream media, PR companies or publishers who take creative control.

With that in mind, we have came up with a series of investment packages that we hope will cater for all.

Please pick one that suits and let us thank you for your incredible support, these sort of films without fans are nothing.

Funding Target: £7,000

Currently invested: £4,080

£5 investment

Upon your contribution, well immediately send you a sign that says I, _support Celtic. We Still Won. You sign it, snap a photo holding it up, then post on our Anyone But Celtic Twitter feed. Well use it in a photo mosaic banner to be used at all screening events

£10 investment

A heartfelt thanks and a PDF of Anyone But Celtic-The Book

£ 15 investment John Fallon Package

Signed picture of John Fallon, a heartfelt thanks and a direct download of Anyone but Celtic

£20 investment The Book Package

For £20 you will receive a signed book and digital download of Anyone but Celtic

£30 investment The Subbuteo Package (50 available)

A heartfelt thanks and a direct download of Anyone But Celtic plus a limited Anyone but Celtic Subbuteo figure of Jimmy Johnstone

£35 investment The Tickets Package

A heartfelt thanks, direct download of Anyone But Celtic and two tickets to a screening of your choice (excludes premiere

( it goes all the way to the mega £2k package)

£2,000 investment The God Package

Appear in the film(up to 10 people), executive producer credit, a table of 10 at the premiere, front and centre (drinks included)

Hating Rangers sure is profitable these days.

Edited by bennett

Haw bairny, maybe this'll be for you...

£1,000 investment -The Executive Producer Package.

Your name at the start of the film, a heartfelt thanks, a direct download of Anyone But Celtic, the book, a John Fallon signed picture, two tickets to the premiere(drinks included), a limited Anyone But Celtic and a Subbuteo figure of Jimmy Johnstone

Edited by bennett

Thanks, but I've got no interest in deluded goons' vanity projects.

There's probably a better place to post it than in the BRALT tbh. Otherwise you might be accused of transparent deflection...

Well the guys behind that site were once regularly quoted on here and were seen as a credible source, so there is a valid reason for posting it here.

Well the guys behind that site were once regularly quoted on here and were seen as a credible source, so there is a valid reason for posting it here.

If it comes from a site, could you use quotation marks or italics or something, so that the reader can tell when your own pointless shit ends and theirs begins please?

These posts of yours are just a discourteous mess.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

If it comes from a site, could you use quotation marks or italics or something, so that the reader can tell when your own pointless shit ends and theirs begins please?

I'm not sure which phrase encapsulates Bennett's contributions best. 'pointless shit' or 'discourteous mess'.

anyone with a half decent memory would recall rangers put them on their shirt first for winning 50 titles and celtic rushed out an away shirt with one star on after that, dont believe me, well heres a link to a forum at the time proving this, now are you going to admit you were wrong and made an arse of it? :lol:

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-76185.html

"Rangers_1873

04-08-2003, 11:21:PM

Rangers won thier 50th league championship this season and to celebrate it we added 5 stars to the new kits each for 10 championships. Celtic couldn't handle that we were First to fifty and the first scottish team to have stars on our shirt and are going to add a gold star to their new black kit which represents celtic's European Cup Win.

They won the European Cup ages ago and have just thought to add it?

Copying b*****d's!

They should have a silver star for finishing 2nd in every competition!"

as for your other point there was an option to buy the shirt without stars just like the celtic away shirt, see the link below for proof

http://www.vintagefootballshirts.com/products/2003-04-celtic-away-shirt-l/10544

Why has that Forum User in your post got 1873 as part of his Username?

MT, you've always struck me as pretty switched on, and it's not like this is a new habit of Vicky's.

Are you seriously saying you get confused when he does this?

MT, you've always struck me as pretty switched on, and it's not like this is a new habit of Vicky's.

Are you seriously saying you get confused when he does this?

I was expressing exasperation, as opposed to surprise.

I think the least we can do is attempt to make our posts intelligible. Bennett isn't the world's worst poster, but he's a lazy bugger at times.

I offer my advice to him in a spirit of supportive fraternity.

I'm sure it's received in the same spirit.

"A post laughing at a Celtic fans group doesn't go down to well....."

No, YOUR abysmal posting style, in terms of relevance and format, is getting a deserved kicking.

Nobody gives a hoot about those mentalists and their antics.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn