Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm interested. What is a football club then? How would you define it?

FFS, must we go over this again?

A football club is an intangible, ethereal essence of footballyness, that cannot be corrupted, altered or destroyed. It simply is.

Now if you can't get your head round that, there is no hope for you.

Nacho sure is touchy about his old club perishing and having to support a new club.

His attempts to just pretend it is still the same club being undermined by nobody else willing to buy into the charade.

Gretna 2008 FC

Rangers 2012 FC

When exactly was it exactly, that Rangers fans started denying the club was in liquidation?

Does it count as cognitive dissonance or is it just plain old delusion?

Look it's very simple, Rangers are the same club just like Leeds both clubs went through identical insolvency events, apart from Rangers CVA being formally rejected by HMRC, ,Rangers voting for Rangers to join the league, and their best players walking away and refusing to TUPE over, Rangers being unable to join the Scottsh cup at the correct stage , Rangers having their ECA membership downgraded, Rangers having to apply to join the 3rd division and Rangers not paying a penny to their creditors......apart from that, it's the exact same!

Look it's very simple, Rangers are the same club just like Leeds both clubs went through identical insolvency events, apart from Rangers CVA being formally rejected by HMRC, ,Rangers voting for Rangers to join the league, and their best players walking away and refusing to TUPE over, Rangers being unable to join the Scottsh cup at the correct stage , Rangers having their ECA membership downgraded, Rangers having to apply to join the 3rd division and Rangers not paying a penny to their creditors......apart from that, it's the exact same!

There was also the bit where Rangers had to ask the SFA for permission to use Rangers' players to play Brechin in the challenge cup.

there is no evidence thats stands up to the slightest scrutiny backing your new club argument - as for your proof i.e this guff "Rangers (a football club) voted to let The Rangers (soon to be a football club) into the SPL" thats your opinion only and not backed up by evidence - the evidence available shows that the entities you are taling about were companies that ran the club not clubs at no point were there ever two football clubs. the club was transferred over from oldco to newco on june the 12th 2012 and thats the official position of all the footballing authorites home and abroad and every other credble source available - you claim otherwise but there is no evidence you can provide that backs your nonsense up

Sorry chap, only clubs could get a membership. Someone has been lying to you it seems. Poor nacho.

i am aware that the rangers football club limited is the newco, the statement makes it 100% clear that this newco runs the club that has been around for over 140 years - what point were you attempting to make? :lol:

With such a strong understanding of the situation, I can only assume you were one of the minority who didn't hold up a red card to liquidation or give to the RFFF!

Here comes awryt dhave with his red card patter again , that's another box crossed for diddy bingo

Forever_Blue bingo...

Showed the red card to liquidation.

Told the yank to 'truck off'

Believed Craigie Bhoy had wealth off the radar.

Marched to Hampden.

Sent vile messages to Mr Custard.

Protested outside the BBC.

Contributed to Chucky's Chateau purchase.

Bought shirt with 5 stars hidden under the oxter.

As I have happily admitted to about half a dozen times beforehand , still not really sure what your angle is here dhave

That you are lying and it's obvious to everyone that you are? I know you pretend to be hard of thinking for the sake of the narrative but not hard to work out ffs.

That you are lying and it's obvious to everyone that you are? I know you pretend to be hard of thinking for the sake of the narrative but not hard to work out ffs.

He's angry again, there's a shocker....